All Comments on 'The X-Tests'

by BethanyJ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
njlaurennjlaurenabout 12 years ago
hot tale

I found the ending to be too abrupt,too much happened on the last page....what was in the report,and why did Kathy suddenly come around?She seemed somewhat the prude,now she is out to bag a man?And what is dr mills relationship w kathy,is something going on? Hopefully this isn't left as an orphan,a further continuance would be hot,to see what happens!

pammycakes13pammycakes13about 12 years ago

I agree with njlauren completely.......i sincerely hope that you will finish this incredibly fabulous story with a proper ending, with at least one or more chapters......i can see many endings for this story, not the leaast of which would be that Vicki lives full time as a woman, gets boobies and a full sex change, and that she and Kathy live as a couple with both Lesbian and straight men relationships, like sisters, girlfriends or partners, and then live as happily ever after as one can!! this has been a joy to read, and i have creamed several pairs of thong, french cut, and b oi shorts panties.....and it was worth every glorious moment!!! thank you soo much for a joyful story, and outstanding writing...you are a great writer!! thanks again, love, xoxoxo Pam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What happens?

What did the report say? What happens next? Does he continue dressing? And what about Melissa and Clive? So many un answered questions. Can't wait for the next part.

Joanne86Joanne86over 9 years ago
The X-Tests

I do hope there is a follow up to this one a bit like the little red dress i am left dying for more. Loved it and thank you for sharing this story.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
loved it

I find it difficult to believe that a doctor would openly discuss the husbands findings with his wife before the patient, but maybe that's what they do today. telling of what happened in the doctors home with her husband, and obviously taking her shopping, and telling the wife what to do. why does this seem wrong to me? I agree that he had some great experiences, under the protection of the doctor mind you. he was safe. now before there is any communication at all, she's taking him out for a couple men. come on. as nice as that would maybe be, what would he think about someone fucking his wife, does that ever enter into the equation? this story did not end right. the last page is just wrong.

DeeperandeeperDeeperandeeperalmost 6 years ago
Bravo

Beautiful story, will there be more?

Sissy_BillySissy_Billyabout 5 years ago
Great read!

I absolutely loved it. Good story and solid dialogue. Now I'm off to read some of your other tales! :)

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
so very hot, loved it

You write very well and I was thrilled by your story .. I loved how Kathy and Vicky extended their relationship .. I see a lot of Vicky on myself :). Please consider another episode in their wonderful lives

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyJ@BethanyJ
464 Followers
Midlands UK tranny, beginning to write more and to get out more after a change in family situation. Currently reloading stories posted elsewhere, but also writing - and to my delight dressing! - afresh.