All Comments on 'The Xerces Club Ch. 01'

by missmixalot

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ended too soon

I hope you hurry chapter 2 this one ended too soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to see where it goes. Please do not keep us waiting too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great story - Great descriptions!g

Very erotic…….. how many of us would take the job? I am male and would love to serve in a female club!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It Looks

VERY promising.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cheers!

Previous comments accurately express my feelings about the story. I want to read more on this same story line.

Miles LongMiles Longover 7 years ago

Excellent start to the series. I like how it sets the stage for any number of possibilities. Looking forward to reading the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

So far so good. Where does one acquire a membership form for this club?

No, no, it's not for me... it's for a friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very enjoyable

Excellent story very well written really liked the subject matter

AtrampboyAtrampboyover 4 years ago
Looking forward to ch2

Enjoyed the story;& am looking forward go how it progresses.

SweetAriesQueenSweetAriesQueenover 3 years ago
Yes Please

This story makes me sooo hot, I would love a job like this!

EkserbEkserbover 3 years ago
I like the subtlety.

I like how the stories are restrained in their descriptions, not overtly sexualized. Even the last two are erotic without being too pornographic.

hedonisatluristhedonisatluristover 1 year ago

I have just read chapter one, you write well and have made this first chapter interesting. I have added you to my favourites and will read your other stories. I think I may want to join the mens club, as I do admire the female body

stevesthenamestevesthename7 months ago

Just came across you in the forums and had to take a look at your work. Really liking this - a great, tantalising start, nicely written with a great flow to it. Really looking forward to reading more. Great work!

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 1 month ago

NATURAL BEAUTY

To make ends meet, Clare, a college student, applies for a job as a housemaid at the Xerxes Club. The pay is good. The job comes with a room. There is one catch: women, even a member's niece who occasionally visits, must be naked on premises.

As the only female employee in a gentlemen's club, Clare would be on display for her unenhanced natural beauty. While presenting with bare cheeks, Clare is not viewed in her natural state. On the job, Clare is required to shave her pubes and, though not stated explicitly, presumably her legs and armpits.

Is the offer one you cannot refuse? Read the story!

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFabout 1 month ago

The Bare Facts

Collegianne Clare needs a job.Responding to an ad for the Xerxes Club, she learns that she would be a nude housemaid at a gentleman's club. The only woman on premises othe than an occasional visit from a member's niece, Clare'd be on stage to be admired and appreciated for feminine beauty while she works, but her person would be inviolable. The pay is good and comes with a room.

Will Clare take the job?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermissmixalot@missmixalot
Currently single but had a longstanding CMNF relationship with a man 15 years my senior. My writings are based partially on my feelings and love of the dynamics on CMNF. I hope you enjoy my work.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES