All Comments on 'The Y-Virus Ch. 01'

by ElvenSlaveboy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hmm

I guess you read Y:The Last Man and wanted to add your own twist?

ElvenSlaveboyElvenSlaveboyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Well, actually . . .

Truth be told, I actually had the idea for this story a long time ago. I just didn't have the time, courage, or knowledge of this website in order to put the story together. I did learn about "Y: The Last Man" a few years ago, but I've never read the graphic novels. I know the general premise to Y: The Last Man, and I have to say that there are a few other stories out there that share this theme.

It's true that I wanted to add my own spin to this scenario (which has been touched on many times by other writers); hence, The Y-Virus is a work in progress. The second chapter should be coming up shortly. It has more sexual content . . . like I promised. :)

I hope my take on the "Few-Males-Remaining-in-Existence" scenario will be sexually entertaining to some at least. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sexy futurama here we cum!

Looking promising

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5*****

I have voted 5**** in the hope that you pay attention to the detail, of what I think, will be a fabulous and gripping story. This is YOUR genre. Tell your readers of the embarrassment and humiliation of waking up in such an unfair and female dominated world. I (and many others, I suspect) will be eagerly awaiting your next chapter.

ElvenSlaveboyElvenSlaveboyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you :)

Thank you (anonymous) for the kind words. I'm actually taking a short break from working on chapter three as I write this comment. I hope readers like you enjoy the future chapters. I'm trying very hard to balance a steady progression of story and plot, but with intense and (given the premise of this story) highly erotic scenes in an otherwise improbable scenario.

I promise to work as hard as I can, and I also promise to keep writing if people are still interested in my story.

I can't thank you enough for the positive feedback. Please keep reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too brief and too soon to critique or rate. Will wait to see what you do with it.

Looks promising, but I need the complete story to know. Hope it goes well for you.

ElvenSlaveboyElvenSlaveboyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter Two!

Chapter two is now on Literotica! . . . For those interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
have it five but

A bit repetitive in word use but nice start.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 9 years ago
Nice Start

But to put yourself into Cryogentic Stasis because of two C_nts one a Friend the other a Supposed Girl Friend is a weak way to escape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good start

Ok, I'm intrigued...lets keep reading...nice short intro

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous