All Comments on 'The Y-Virus Ch. 02'

by ElvenSlaveboy

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
write

Can u write more i like ur story

ElvenSlaveboyElvenSlaveboyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Of course

Chapter Three is almost done. Once I finish writing it I just need to edit it. It shouldn't be too long before it comes up on the site.

Thank you for reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
most

Excellent! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Probably should be in science fiction.

I hope you are more clever than to make this some setup for a male fuckfest with horny desperate women. And you may want to do more thinking about what is plausible and probable. Why unfreeze a body when there should be plenty of sperm frozen at thousands of different sperm banks and laboratories. If you want to claim the object is procreation, then artificial insemination should be pretty simple in the advanced time you cast this story. It will make your plot trite and cheap if you use the lack of men to setup non-stop fucking with all the women. And making all the women surrogates beautiful and sexy just makes the plot stupider. Good breeding stock would not be chosen based on appearance.

Still hanging in here hoping it gets better and more believable.

ElvenSlaveboyElvenSlaveboyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Patience, more to come

The third chapter is finished, but I'm still waiting for approval. I'm trying pretty hard to balance a decent plot with somewhat believable characters, but to be fair this is a website for erotic literature. People should be forgiven for indulging in erotic fantasies of theirs. The story I'm currently writing will have elements of realism for many characters, but also these characters will have sexual qualities (because this is an erotic novel in the making).

In relation to the sperm bank notion, there were countless sperm banks, yes, but in chapter three you'll learn a little more about the Y-Virus, the people responsible for it, and after nearly three years of the Y-Virus being in the world there's been many things that have complicated obtaining sperm (power shortages in sperm banks and other laboratories which would cause a failure to keep sperm at the appropriate temperature. Even if male children were born from obtaining a sperm sample from a sperm bank or lab they would still be affected by traces of the Y-Virus in the world once they leave the womb.)

In relation to the "non-stop fucking with women," there will be some sex (this site is called Literotica for a reason) but a lot of the main character's reproductive duties will be in supplying sperm samples for other surviving women while Dr. Miller and others work on a vaccine. Also, not all the women in the facility are smoking hot bombshells. For example, you'll learn of a few characters later in the story that aren't super hot. There's Dr. Nancy Weller (who is in her fifties and quite average in appearance, but a terrific scientist) and Kristine Lane (who was often put down for being too 'butch') that will be making appearances in the story later. I do like to focus on character development in my stories, but I also like writing about interesting sexual scenarios that normally wouldn't happen. People need escapism. That's sort of why we read fiction.

Dr. Miller and Dr. Weller will be working very hard on a solution to the Y-Virus.

Also, I think it's only fair to say that after living three years in a world without men, there will be some heterosexual women that will be very eager to have sex with the main character as well as other men that are thawed from cryogenic stasis.

I hope the future chapters are both entertaining and erotic. I try to maintain a healthy balance of good storytelling and steamy eroticism and fetishes (not easy though. I'll admit). Please have patience with me. LOL

Thank you for reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Job!

I hope to see the next part of this story soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Easy teed

Well written, well enjoyed. Cliffhanger and all!

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

He must have some sort of genetic defect if he is storing sperm in his prostate 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous