The Y-Virus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want order above all. You haven't the slightest idea what the world is like outside these walls. Only if you could live in that world for a few days would you truly come to understand it. Chaos reigns above everything and that's not any way to live. Human beings need structure. I admit I can sometimes go a little overboard, but the mode of structure that exists here is heaven compared to what goes on outside, I can assure you of that."

I knew I had no right to argue against what she was saying. I didn't know much about the world outside the CDC except what I could see from the window of ward 408 and what was explained to me by Akira and Kristine Lane.

"I suppose your right." I admitted after a moment's thought. "Perhaps I can only ask you to return the favor when the time comes. Be patient with us."

"I'll do my best but I can't make any promises regarding the other ladies. I can only say that I trust their good judgment. Trust is another thing you'll find more frequently inside these walls than what you'll find outside."

Dr. Miller and I exchanged words about trust and what constituted "reasonable trust" for a while longer. I made a point of keeping my emotions in check for fear of having my balls shocked. After this minor digression we returned to the topic of sex.

"Why did you choose me to have sex with? Why not somebody else? Why anybody? Couldn't you have just taken one of our samples and used an applicator of some kind, or something like that?"

"I'm not unlike most women, Mr. Barber. I'm surprised that you seem surprised. I'm heterosexual, I've been without masculine contact for years, I found you to be one of the more handsome men in stasis (I blushed a little when she said this), I've lost my husband and son in the wake of the Y-Virus and want to take this opportunity to try and start over again. Most of the women who volunteer want to start over again. Admittedly, they also do it out of a sense of duty to preserve the human race, but they also want to rebuild what was lost to them. I can't blame them for feeling this way because I feel it too."

I understood what she said and what she was feeling to a certain degree, but I never had sex with anybody I didn't love . . . or at least have strong feelings for. I confess that I, like most people, fantasized about having sex with certain celebrities or porn stars based on the simple fact that they were incredibly beautiful. These feelings of sexual lust were just that: lust and nothing more.

"I can sympathize with the notion of starting over." I said. "I froze myself because I also wanted to start over. I just never thought starting over would entail this. This is kinda like hitting a reset button in the most extreme way." Images of Dr. Miller and I having sex danced across my mind's eye as I spoke.

"Indeed," She said, "but I should also give you an idea of what your upcoming schedule will look like."

"Schedule?"

"Yes. In order to ensure that the women here don't run the risk of becoming pregnant all at the same time, we've developed a schedule." She tapped a few buttons on her tablet. ". . . I've allowed Dr. Minoko to be the first woman you'll impregnate. Two days after she's been successfully impregnated you'll be scheduled to have sex with me. Three days after that: Dr. McFlarghan. You'll be set to impregnate Dr. Minoko after you meet the initial quota of sperm samples . . . assuming you agree to have sex with those who've volunteered."

"Nancy—Dr.Weller told me about my option. I'd be crazy to refuse." Alexis looked at me with a knowing grin when I said this. She knew all too well that most sane straight men wouldn't refuse sex, even with average-looking women. I couldn't believe that I was being handed a new sex life and that it would be scheduled (at least for the most part, I'd later learn).

Alexis continued, "You'll have to wait two months before you're allowed to impregnate Ms. Tabitha Dole and Ms. Amy Hocke. We simply can't afford to have all the volunteering women to reach the end of their nine months at the same time. Such a thing could be disastrous if too many women went into labor at the same time."

"I understand," I said not really looking at Dr. Miller. I was too preoccupied with the knowledge of having sex with people I'd only met the day before, including the very woman who was talking to me about all this.

I knew what I would have to do because Akira told me, but when Dr. Miller told me this it carried a certain weight with it; although, it still turned me on. I would have gotten hard if only the Orgasmanatrix hadn't drained me minutes before.

Alexis Miller continued to inform me of the possibility of new women coming to the CDC from the outside world. These women, if they proved themselves loyal to her and cooperate peacefully with everyone else, could potentially volunteer for "traditional reproduction" rather than artificial insemination.

It was clear to me that Dr. Miller thought about things far in advance. She was beyond intelligent. She understood the structure and organization that was needed in this new world. She was also fortunate (as were the men) to have a quarantined facility that could house the males from the dreadful Y-Virus. She had the makings of a new beginning. And she knew not to take unnecessary risks.

She looked at the time displayed on her tablet. "I have to get back to the laboratory in a few minutes. Dr. Weller wants me to assist her in running a few new tests. I'll have Dr. Minoko collect your next sperm sample this evening. Will that be satisfactory?"

"Yes, very much!" I nearly shouted. I think Alexis knew that I was starting to take a liking to Akira based on the quickness of my reply.

"Very well, I'll have her come to your ward at around 5:30 this evening. I think you'll be ready to provide us with a good sample by then. You can go to the cafeteria or the recreation room until then if you want."

"Sure. That sounds nice."

Alexis left the room after giving me a nod and a smile. Like I usually did with beautiful women, I looked at her rear end as she walked out. She had a nice ass with a hypnotic wiggle. Seriously, I felt like I was being hypnotized by its movement. It was on par with Akira's butt, except Dr. Miller had D-cup breasts to boot. Akira's breasts were very nice and perky, but C-cups (not that there's anything wrong with that). It was a shame that I probably wouldn't be allowed to fuck any of these women in the ass since they needed my sperm for procreation. I was again reminded of how my ex-girlfriend Sarah wouldn't let me fuck her ass (well, at least most of the time). I guess some things never change.

After my conversation with Dr. Miller I felt that she was okay; strict and organized to a fault, but okay. Her heart and intentions seemed to be in the right place, even though she DID threaten to shock my balls if I ever wasted my semen, let alone shooting my load without permission. Alexis was something else, but I wouldn't learn the most intriguing thing about her until I was scheduled to impregnate her.

I decided to take a brief nap. I was still feeling the aftermath of my bout with the Orgasmanatrix. After a couple hours of napping I went down to the recreation room. There were a few women and girls there that I'd seen the day before. They all seemed cheerful that I decided to spend some time in a part of the facility that they were allowed to be in. I played a few games of Ping-Pong with a young woman named Clara. I lost both games (I admit I suck at Ping-Pong). Afterwards I sat at the chessboard and played a game with Amy Hocke. She was pretty good, but had no idea at the time that I studied chess since I was nine years old. I played with the black pieces and checkmated her on my twenty-eighth move (yes, I recorded the game with algebraic notation. I did this out of habit in order to learn from my mistakes as well as those of my opponents). I take chess very seriously, yet never boast about winning.

After the game, I took some time to teach a young girl named Hanna how to play. She caught onto the rules pretty quick but teaching her tactics and strategy was much more difficult. I remained patient with her though. She was a young beginner, after all.

Things were wonderful in the rec room. Everybody seemed to be in high spirits. I hadn't heard so much laughter in well over 281 years. Few people can say that.

When I noticed the digital clock on the wall displaying that the time was 5:08pm, I nearly jumped out of my chair. "Holy Sh—!" I caught myself in time before finishing the curse. There were young girls in the rec room and I didn't want to offend them or their mothers. But I was anxious to get back to my ward. I didn't want to keep Akira waiting for me.

"I have to go, ladies. I'm sorry. Perhaps I'll see you all again tomorrow."

Hanna, the girl I was teaching chess, asked why I had to go. She hadn't seen a man since her father and uncle died and didn't want me to leave. I couldn't tell her the whole truth, so I gave her vague answers, like "I have an appointment with a doctor" and "There are other important things I have to do, I'm sorry." She didn't seem satisfied with these answers but I had to leave just the same.

By the time I made it back to ward 408 it was 5:27. I was only minimally surprised to find Akira already waiting outside the door and looking at her tablet. She did look surprised to see me, however. Clearly she thought I was already inside the room when she got there. She waited outside my door for the exact time to enter. For the sake of Dr. Miller's orders, she wanted to be punctual. Not too early; not too late.

"Oh, Ryan, I didn't realize you were out and about." She smiled. "I think you know why I'm here. Dr. Miller sent me to retrieve your sample."

"Yeah, I was just hanging in the rec room. So, should we get this show on the road?" I said with a blush. I could feel the beginnings of an erection forming in my pants.

"But of course, Mr. Barber." Her smile turned into a more mischievous one.

Over time I'd learn that she would call me Mr. Barber in private only because it was her way of indulging in a secret roleplaying fetish that she had. She liked playing the naughty nurse/doctor. I found that to be a little redundant—she was already a doctor.

She opened the door to my ward with a keycard. I followed her inside. She locked the door behind us using the same card. My heart rate was increasing with the knowledge of what was soon to happen. I figured under any other circumstance I'd just be told to jerk off into the plastic cup Akira had with her, but I knew Akira wouldn't allow me to deprive her of a chance to have fun. And let me tell you, I was right.

She turned to face me after locking the door. Akira held up the tablet close to her face, pretended to pour over it before lowering it to her side, and then smiled again. "Would you please disrobe for me, Mr. Barber?"

I didn't say anything. I figured she'd have me out of my clothes for this. I wasn't going to complain about it. I had no reason to. I took my shirt and pants off, folded them, and put them on a small table in the corner of my room. When I stood before her in my boxers, my erection became more pronounced behind the cloth. Soon there was a tent pointing straight at her. She smiled a bit more widely. I hooked my thumbs around the waistband of the only clothing I still wore, and lowered them past my knees before stepping out of them.

I stood naked before the Japanese doctor, my hard cock pointing straight up to her gaze.

"Hmm," She pondered with a finger up to her lips, eyes glued to my penis. "Very nice. But I think I need it to get a little bit harder for our purposes, Mr. Barber. Perhaps this'll help."

Akira then did something that took me by surprise. She took off her white medical coat and I was shocked to find that she wore nothing underneath (aside from her baby-blue skirt, stockings and shoes). Her small light-brown nipples were hard and jutted out slightly. My mouth fell open as her perky breasts seemed to stare back at me. I stuttered over myself as I tried to find something—anything—to say. I must've seemed like a simpleton.

Even though I didn't think it was possible at the time, my cock grew even harder when she exposed her breasts to me. Her porcelain skin was flawless.

"That's a little better, Mr. Barber. But I think you can do better than that."

She surprised me further when she took off her shoes quickly, followed by her stockings and baby-blue skirt. She stood in front of me wearing the smallest black panties. They left very little to the imagination. She turned around to pull the panties off and I felt like I was about to have a heart attack. They were thong panties. She knew that I was an ass-man based on the findings of the Orgasmanatrix. She used this to her advantage. She wore a thong on purpose.

Akira hooked her thumbs around the thong and slowly pulled them down to her ankles. Her perfect ass was pointing up in the air, straight toward my wide eyes. I could faintly make out the image of her asshole hiding in between those bountiful cheeks. I wanted more than anything to bury my face in between those cheeks and start tongue-fucking her tight asshole right then and there. I forced myself, with great difficulty, not to do anything stupid.

She stepped out of the thong, threw it into the pile made up of her other clothes, and turned slowly to face me. She even shaved off all her pubic hair. I cursed—and blessed—the Orgasmanatrix for revealing what turned me on! I froze in place as my heart continued to beat wildly. Akira giggled once again when she saw the affect her naked body had on me (well, she was naked with the exception of the wrist remote).

"I-I-I . . ." I stuttered in confusion, trying desperately to think of something to say.

"Perhaps you shouldn't speak, Mr. Barber. Your penis says all that needs to be said."

"Y-Yes, ma'am." My eyes couldn't leave her shaved pussy.

Akira walked up to me slowly, swaying her hips in seductive fashion. She knelt before my cock so that it was mere inches from her face. She looked up at me with her Asian, jet-black eyes and said, "There's no reason we can't have a little fun extracting your sperm, is there Mr. Barber?"

"N-No. Not at all," I said, finally with some minimal control over my sex-addled brain.

Akira gently closed her hand around my hard cock and brought it up to her lips. I thought that she would engulf it in her mouth like she had the day before, but alas, she surprised me yet again . . . she kissed the head of my penis. She kissed it as if she were kissing the lips of a long-lost lover. She kept her lips there for the better part of three seconds, maybe more. It was clear to me that she missed having a real cock in her life and not just a dildo for lonely nights.

This display didn't last much longer. Her base human instincts now took hold of her. She turned her porcelain face up to mine before giving a lustful smile. She put almost half the length of my cock into her mouth.

I moaned quietly from the sudden pleasure of her moist mouth on my sensitive organ. She kept her eyes locked into mine. She moved her tongue slowly along the underside of my rigid penis.

Soon Akira rocked her head back and forth on my member at a steady pace. I lost all sense of time as I was engulfed in the pleasure her skilled mouth was giving me. She gave far better head than Sarah ever did. Sarah, in my opinion, always seemed a bit skittish when putting my dick in her mouth. She gave head half-heartedly and reminded me of somebody handling a poisonous snake rather than a penis.

I began to love the women of the future . . . at least Akira.

Akira, despite enjoying her current situation, didn't forget her primary task. She sucked my cock for a while, but pulled herself from my rigid member to give me a hand job. She kept the plastic cup nearby during this time. She awaited the usual signs of a man's approaching orgasm. The tablet she once held was near her feet and displayed my vital functions, but she wasn't paying much attention to it.

"Th—The cup!" I shouted when I felt my orgasm approaching.

She must've felt this, too. She stroked my hard cock faster and faster as she brought the plastic cup to the tip. I tried my best to stave off the orgasm as long as I could. It was a futile effort. This Japanese doctor was a pro and knew how to work my cock over.

"Unggghhh!" I grunted as I felt my entrapped balls tighten and pull themselves up.

"Yes! Give me your cum!" Akira said with lust in her voice.

I shot spurt after spurt of warm cum into the cup. Surely Alexis and the rest of the staff would be happy with what I'd given them for the day, but lo and behold, it wasn't really enough. Akira wanted more from me.

"Let's take a little break, shall we Mr. Barber?" She cooed like a dove. Her eyes seemed to be doing most of the smiling now. There was a faint glimmer deep in the wells of her jet-black eyes.

She set the plastic cup down on the small table next to my bed before turning back to me.

Akira pressed her naked body into mine before wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug. I brought my arms around her lower back and returned the gesture. My penis was still a little hard when it was pressed against her lower stomach. Her skin was incredibly soft and warm. To me, she felt like an angel made entirely of cream. My hands soon moved down her lower back and rested upon the soft warm globes of her ass. I indulged in giving her a series of firm squeezes. I hooked my fingers under the more prominent curve of her lower buttocks and lifted the cheeks as I squeezed more roughly.

Akira, after gasping against my hairless chest, lowered her hands to my own ass. She began to mimic what I was doing to her.

I felt a hand leave my butt for a brief moment before it was brought back down sharply.

SLAP!

"Ahh!" I yelped.

Akira just looked into my eyes with a devilish grin before spanking the other cheek.

SLAP!

I expected the second spank and was able to keep from shouting. I did, however, inhale sharply through my closed teeth when I felt the sting of it. Her devilish grin grew even wider. I felt she was playing some sort of game with me in her own mind. I decided to play along even though I didn't know "the rules."

I pressed my lips against to hers quickly. So quickly, in fact, that she couldn't possibly have seen it coming. I wanted to lower her guard . . . and I succeeded. We kissed for a few seconds before I decided to bring my right hand down on her ass.

SLAP!

"Woooo!" She shouted as she pulled her lips from mine.

I imitated her grin as we looked into each other's eyes again.

"Oh, you want to play like that do you?" She crooked her neck and raised an eyebrow.

I nodded as I kept the grin.

I turned around and started to make my way to the bed. My plan was to beckon her to lie down with me by patting the soon-to-be-empty space next to me. This didn't happen, at least not right away. I was little more than a foot away from the comfort of the bed when . . .

ZAP!

"Aaaahh!" I yelped in mild pain. My hands instinctively cupped my balls as I felt the sting of a level two shock.

I turned around after the small amount of pain washed away. Akira had her finger lingering over the buttons, waiting. She had a playful, mischievous smile that said, "Careful, boy. I still have you by the balls." I could tell from the look on her face that she only shocked my balls to return the favor of my spanking her. Of course, it wasn't from any sense of cruelty; it was more a part of her "game." She decided to only give me a low-level shock. If she wanted to be cruel she would've, and could've, done much more harm to me. The fact that she didn't was a good sign, or at least I decided to take it as a good sign.