The Y-Virus Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave a somewhat weary smile as I sat down on the bed, patted the vacant spot next to me, and turned my attention to Akira. She knew that I wasn't upset or anything, so she moved her hand away from the buttons of her wrist remote and sat down next to me. She became a bit more aggressive in a sexual sense. She leaned up against me and kissed me hard. I don't know how long we made out. It could've been five minutes. It could've been half an hour. I couldn't have known, nor did I care.

She pushed my body down on the bed and she threw herself on top of me. She bore her eyes into mine and pushed her breasts into me.

"I know we're not supposed to have sex yet, but we can have fun in other ways. I know you're an ass-man, courtesy of the Orgasmanatrix." She took the plastic cup from the table before lifting herself from me and turning her body the opposite way. Akira now straddled my prone body with her bountiful ass mere inches from my face.

"Show me how much you love my ass." As soon as she gave the order, she lowered herself and sat on my face.

I could hardly believe how forward she was being with me. I was in heaven with her ass smothering my face. She adjusted herself a little so that her asshole was pressed against my lips. I didn't need any further instruction. I brought my hands up to her hairless butt and parted her cheeks a little. Now I had even better access to what I wanted.

I licked her tight asshole up and down at first. She cooed like a dove once again when she felt my tongue slide over the hole. She must've had other boyfriends in the past do things like this to her, and she clearly missed this sort of attention after all the men died. After licking her in this fashion for a while, I felt that her asshole was covered in enough saliva.

I changed from licking up and down to tracing the tip of my tongue in a circular motion around the hole. I savored every second and worshipped her ass as if my life depended on it. In a strange way I began to think of what I was doing as a holy act. After all, this was called "ass worship" and it was the ass of an angel that was sitting on my face.

I simply needed to pay homage to its perfection! It was a sacred act to me!

I felt my cock grow hard once again. I was glad that my libido was able to bounce back so quickly from the handjob and blowjob Akira gave me a short while before. She wrapped her fingers around my hardening dick, leaned forward slightly, and sucked it into her hungry mouth.

She teased the head of my cock with her tongue; I teased her asshole with mine.

As she took more of my length into her mouth, I started to penetrate her with my tongue. She moaned a bit louder at this. I pushed my tongue back and forth into her ass, going a little deeper with every thrust until it was inside her as deep as it could go.

We stayed in this sixty-nine position for a long time. I moved a hand up to her pussy and felt its moistness. I rubbed my thumb against her clitoris as I entered her vagina with my index and middle fingers.

She pulled her mouth from my cock, "Yes! Don't stop! Don't Stop!"

"Mmmmmfff!" My shout of approval was muffled against her asshole.

I obeyed her command and finger-fucked her pussy harder, faster. Her feminine juices trickled down my hand and wrist. Her scent was intoxicating. I took a short break from fucking her ass with my tongue and decided to lap at her wet pussy. I needed to taste her womanhood.

Apparently she liked the way I licked pussy, too. She kept moaning louder and louder whether my cock was in her mouth or not.

We were both too preoccupied to know this at the time, but we would learn later that a staff member named Dr. Regina Stills overheard our moans from just outside the door. Fortunately Dr. Stills trusted Akira enough to not interrupt our good time. She knew Akira wouldn't likely forget her primary responsibilities. Dr. Stills would later demand a bit of gossip from Akira about what we had done (ladies do love to gossip), and Akira would later tell me that we were overheard, but she assured me that we had nothing to worry about.

Over time I would change the target of my affections yet again. I adjusted myself to suck her clitoris. This set her over the edge quick.

"Oh, yes! Yeeeeesss!" She shouted as she eventually came on my face. I drank in as much as I could.

After her orgasm subsided, I lay back and breathed heavily. She forgot about my own pleasure for a short while but gathered her senses soon enough. She looked down at my hard cock and brought it back into her mouth. I could tell right away that she wanted to finish me off as quickly as she could. Emptying my balls was once again her primary mission . . . and worshipping her ass was once again mine.

I licked her asshole again as she worked my cock over. She deep throated me and held my balls in her hand. I didn't want any of this to end, but eventually everything does. I pulled my tongue out of her ass and said, "Akira . . . I'm going to cum! The cup . . ."

She was already two steps ahead of me. She pulled my throbbing member from her mouth and brought the cup to the tip. She stroked me faster and faster. My breathing became labored.

"Aaaaaaaahhh!" I shouted as I filled the cup with more of my precious seed.

Akira kept stroking me even after my orgasm in order to get every drop.

"Now that's more like it. I think we have enough for today, Mr. Barber." She climbed off my body and put the cap on the lid of the plastic cup. She took a pen from the drawer under the table and wrote my name and date on the cup's label. I climbed off the bed and knelt behind her as she wrote the information. I brought my face close to her ass and kissed the left cheek softly.

"Wow! I guess you're more of an ass-man than I thought." She giggled. "You still haven't had your fill, Mr. Barber?"

"Not a chance." I said with a light-hearted chuckle.

She let me kiss every inch of her ass (including her asshole) before telling me that she had to get my sample to the freezer soon. We couldn't afford to have my sample stay warm for too long. I understood the urgency and, after my last kiss, I stood up and handed a few articles of her clothing to her.

She dressed quickly and told me to lie down and relax. I did. She adjusted her clothing and straightened her hair before leaving the room.

I found myself falling for her more and more with each passing day.

Sure, other doctors would occasionally be assigned to retrieve my samples. Mary McFlarghan would give me handjobs and blowjobs that were really nice. Nancy Weller, being in her fifties but still attractive enough for me to get hard when she stroked me, had a lot of experience and gave great head. In fact, her blowjobs were just as good as Akira's.

I was a little let down that Alexis Miller didn't come around to retrieve my samples like the others. She seemed very busy lately. I understood that she had other important things to do. She was responsible for overseeing the thawing process of the other men in the facility.

As the days passed, more and more men were brought out of cryogenic stasis. Eventually all twenty-two men were awakened. We were all deemed healthy, except three of the men turned out to be infertile and two were gay (one of them being my new friend Keith).

My hair also started to grow back a little as the days passed. This made me happy because I didn't really like being bald. I did, however, decide to keep my chest and pubic region hairless.

I met each of the men as they were brought out of stasis. Most of the men were alright, a few others were douchebags.

One such douchebag was a guy named Zach Fillmore. He was twenty-five and came from a time just three decades after my own. He would often make crude sexual comments about some of the more beautiful women in the CDC when there weren't any women around to hear them (like all the men, he also had a TestiTracker locked around his balls and didn't want to say the wrong thing to the women who wore the remotes). I assumed he was just trying to display his manliness or heterosexuality to the rest of us men. He even went so far as to make bigoted comments about my friend Keith's homosexuality. But my patience with him grew thinnest when he started making comments to me and a few other guys about how he was going to "fuck Akira's brains out" and "tap that sweet ass of hers."

I admit I was jealous at the prospect of maybe losing Akira's affections to someone like him. I wanted to drive my fist into his face, but I also knew such an act would only result in the two of us being subdued by receiving high-level shocks to our balls. I simply bore my anger and kept it to myself. I thought of telling some of the women, especially Akira, about his tasteless comments. But I didn't believe in being a tattletale (for lack of a better term).

I did feel great about one thing though: I met my quota and was told that I was scheduled to impregnate Akira tomorrow. The knowledge of this forced me to keep my behavior in check. I avoided Zach as much as possible in the coming days so that I'd be clear of any chance of potential problems.

I didn't want anyone or anything to ruin what I wanted most: Akira Minoko.

I lay in bed and looked out the window of my ward later that evening. The stars were exceptionally bright and the moon was full. Perhaps everything seemed more vivid and lush to me because I started to have stronger feelings for Akira over the last week. I wasn't sure if I could get away with calling it love just yet; but, it was strong whatever it was. She was very special to me and I wanted to perform well for her.

I fell asleep that night and had another erotic dream about her.

I found myself naked in a white marble palace of some sort. The palace was vacant and colossal in size. The hallways were long and spacious; the rooms massive and breathtaking. I wandered around for a while until I entered a room that was by far the largest. I almost couldn't see the walls on the opposite side of this room. A long set of carpeted stairs led up to a raised platform. Atop the platform sat a throne made entirely of gold with elaborate silks laid over the seat and armrests.

The most beautiful thing in the whole palace was sitting on this heavenly throne. Akira.

She was completely nude, but the most stunning feature about her was that her skin was pure gold and her hair flowed like liquid silver over her shoulders and back. She was a Goddess!

I did the only thing I felt to be appropriate: I fell to the floor in a humble bow. I averted my eyes from her glorious beauty before she addressed me.

Her voice was heavenly. Like a bell ringing. "Rise, my love."

I obeyed.

She stood from the throne and beckoned me forward with her finger. I approached slowly. My cock grew harder and harder the closer I got to her. By the time I closed the gap with only a few feet remaining between us, my cock felt like it was an iron bar between my legs. She looked at it and smiled before taking it into her hand and leading me behind the throne. Her touch was warm and divine on my cock. My eyes grew wide when I saw what it was that she was taking me to: a massive bed, larger than any I'd ever seen, littered with fine silks and countless pillows.

She laid her golden body upon the vast bed, looked through my eyes, and into my very soul. She said in her angel voice, "Give me what is needed. Give me the future."

I was a little confused by the last sentence, but then quickly realized she was referring to the next generation. The future of mankind.

"Yes, my Goddess."

I crawled onto the bed and up the length of her golden body. I wrapped a finger around her silver hair as I took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked on it gently. She uttered a delicate hum from her lips as I suckled her breast. Once I finished with one nipple, I took the other into my mouth.

When I finished worshipping her golden breasts, I moved my body up the length of hers and kissed her passionately on the lips. Time was relative nonsense to me now. Before I knew what was where, my iron-hard cock found its way into her moist vagina. Her womanhood seemed to pull me into her once the head of my penis entered her. Her body itself seemed to want me inside her. We looked into each other's eyes and once again I could feel my soul being examined. She saw every part of me. Every part of who I was.

I thrust into her slowly, keeping a steady pace and rhythm. Our breathing grew a little deeper. Her hands found their way to my upper back as mine found the tops of her shoulders.

"More, my love. Give me more." Her fingernails dug a little into the skin of my back, but I remember it didn't hurt too much.

I breathed into her golden ear: "Yes, my Goddess."

I thrust into her a little harder and faster now. Her body rocked back and forth on the bed under my own body. I brought one hand down to her breast, and another behind her neck. I lifted her head up slightly and brought her lips to mine. She allowed my tongue to explore her mouth and it wasn't long before our tongues were doing battle with one another. This drove me insane with passion and lust. I found it impossible to keep myself from thrusting into her with every ounce of energy I had. I was like a wild man, a caveman, that hadn't seen a woman in years.

I needed her. She needed me.

Her hands slid down my back and rested on my ass. "Give it to me! Give it to me now!"

And immediately after she said this, as if my body had no choice but to obey her will, I erupted into her. We shouted together as my seed filled her womb. I felt some of it leak out of her and onto the silk sheets of the bed. I collapsed on top of her and slowly rolled over to her side.

We lay there, breathing hard and sated.

I finally rolled over and crawled out of the massive bed. When I turned around to look at Akira's golden body . . . she wasn't there anymore. She simply vanished. I looked in all directions frantically looking for any sign of her. I approached the back of the golden throne. When I walked around and stood in front of it I was surprised to see, not a golden Akira, but a naked Dr. Miller.

"What the . . .? What happened to Akira? Where's my Goddess?"

Alexis Miller remained seated on the golden throne and simply replied, "What makes you think SHE is your Goddess?"

I tried to think of something to say, but it suddenly became a very difficult thing to do in this dream. My mind felt clouded by something. The sensation of being an ignoramus, being privy to only a small amount of knowledge, overwhelmed me. I seemed to only grasp the basic fact that I didn't know as much as I thought I did.

Dr. Miller was extremely beautiful as she sat naked on the golden throne. I suddenly wanted to touch her. I moved my hand up toward one of her breasts, but things started to fade away before I could make physical contact with her. She seemed to be drifting away from me; the white marble walls of the palace melted away like hot wax; the large bed behind the golden throne had broken apart into splinters and drifted away into empty space.

Alexis spoke to me as she drifted away on the throne. "Mr. Barber, wake up . . . Mr. Barber, wake up . . . Mr. Barber . . ."

I shifted from side to side. My eyes began to open in the real world. Shapes slowly became more solid and more defined. I realized that I was dreaming and I looked around my room. Dr. Miller stood before my bed with a tablet in her hand.

"Mr. Barber, please wake up." She said softly one final time.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and yawned. I felt that I had a morning erection and confirmed it when I looked down at my uncovered crotch. My cock pointed straight up to the ceiling, but Dr. Miller kept her professional demeanor like she always did.

"Good morning, Mr. Barber. I trust you slept well." She glanced at my hard penis quickly before bringing her eyes back to my own.

"Yeah . . . I guess so." I said with the usual slowness of somebody who just wakes up.

"Well, I guess today is the big day . . . for you and Dr. Minoko." She curled the edges of her lips into a gentle smile.

At first my mind was still a bit too cloudy after just waking up to comprehend what she meant. The mental image of Alexis drifting away, naked on a golden throne, was still dancing on my memory. I paused for a moment to think about what she had said. It didn't take me long to remembered what was expected of me today.

I would have Akira and she would have me.

Yes, I thought, today is the big day.