All Comments on 'The Y-Virus Ch. 08'

by ElvenSlaveboy

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ch 9?

I hope you're still writing, because I've been eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Dying of anticipation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Patiently waiting. Checking every single day.

Really looking forward to the next chapter. Also fingers crossed he gets captured and a little fun before he's rescued.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

RIP orgasmanatrix

Ashesh9Ashesh9almost 7 years ago
Elven Slaveboy: Ryan's progeny by various ladies....Mary , Akira......Alexis

Should by some method know that they are siblings and should not intermarry and produce consanguinous , incestuous and abnormal kids in the future....

SashiraSashiraover 6 years ago
please finish story

cliffhangers are sooooo mean

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where is Ch. 9?

This is a good story, we need at least 2 more chapters. The 1st is Ryan's experience of the 6 weeks, we know it is successful, as that been revealed in the preceeding chapters. The second is the defeat of the Black Widows and the capture or elimination of the villain, Dr.Freebourne.

Then there could be the epilogue, several years down the line. With Ryan & his "Harem", plus Hannah & their other children. How they make his sexlife work with him being dominated in the bedroom. Although Akira, seems to prefer being the submissive todate, but may like to switch to keep Ryan happy! Also how they & the other centres are helping rebuilding civilisation.

ZakfarZakfarover 5 years ago

Sad that the author abandoned this story. It was really going somewhere nice and could have formed a good build-up for a very long saga.

Testacler3Testacler3about 3 years ago

Wish this was continued...

Sad to see there hasn't be any updates since reading through it couple years back.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 3 years ago
Great story but

I hate people that just quit writing part way thru. I could have been a lot shorter if he didn't have all that bizarre extended sex stuff.

lukeshortlukeshortalmost 3 years ago
Incomplete

I also hate it when an author just stops writing instead of finishing the story. I began to suspect this was the case at the middle of chapter 8. The frustration with the non-ending makes me feel like I wasted my time. Pretty good writing otherwise. The non-ending causes a 1 instead of a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHERE THE HECK IS THE REST?!?!

strebor190strebor190about 2 years ago

Very good story and quite entertaining. Would love to see more of it if that's ever possible.

Radar9999Radar9999about 2 years ago

Hope you can find your muse and finish this series. It has excellent potential!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bro you CANNOT leave it at that. I had a feeling this was going to happen but I didn't wanna believe it. And this was such an interesting setting for a story too ffs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And yet another abandoned storyline. Thanks for nothing.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB4 months ago

What a shame you choked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous