All Comments on 'The Year of The Rooster'

by evensteven

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CharlesJCharlesJalmost 19 years ago
Not my cup of tea but

Wife swapping is not my cup of tea even done in the my presence. Neither do I want to fuck someone's elses wife. Friend or no friend. But I've to say your writing is very good and articulate. People tend to lump good writing as good story line, which is not the case at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wife Watching

I watched my wife being fucked by my best friend 20 years ago and it was one of the greated turnons I've every experienced. I would love to repeat the experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I watched another man fuck my wife

after we got her ready I sat back and watched her face as he put his cock into her very slowly and watched her eyes roll back into her head and heard her moan. I watched it while he pumped into her and she pumped back and he was twisteing her nipples and made her cum almost immediately. After her first cum I got up close to her and put my cock into her mouth and she gave me a great blow job until I came and then I let him fuck her for about an hour until he made her cum 3 times. It was the hottest night in our life and has contributed to great sex since then. I wished other men knew how good it felt to see her in action and know how blessed I am to have such a great wife. No I am not a cuckhold but I had always wanted to see her in action and it finally happened. It was great.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Great Writing, Great Story! 5 stars to the writer! I love a happy ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous