All Comments on 'The Yearbook Girl Ch. 05'

by jehoram

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Incest?

With all due respect, I found the incest components deeply upsetting. Did you consider posting this in the incest/taboo section instead?

jehoramjehoramabout 10 years agoAuthor
Sorry about that

For those who were caught unawares by the incest, my apologies. I thought that the story really belonged to "Erotic Couplings" since the incest mostly happened off-stage, so to speak. The only incest I explicitly described was between Kay and Cindy, at the end of the story, and it didn't take up much space in the story. (And would I have had to move the story to "Group Sex" or "Lesbian" instead?)

It's always rough when a story covers more than one kink, and we authors do the best we can with the structure we have. But I am sorry if anybody feels misled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Congratulations!

I've scored a full five on each of these chapters, but I've saved my comments for this last one. Excellent! One of the best stories I have read on here, (or anywhere else, for that matter). Beautifully written, good grammar, well adjusted pace.

That's the technical details over, now the content. Beautifully sexy and erotic story, Interesting subject, and introducing the various elements slowly and letting them grow at their own pace, the intensity increasing with a natural progression. Each new element producing more enjoyment and increased anticipation of the next.

Altogether, a cracking good story, and unlike the two previous comments, I enjoyed the incest as the natural and inevitable climax of a good read.

photokenphotokenover 7 years ago
great story

I love this story the fact that you took it through their life I think adds a lot to the quality of the story.I particularly enjoyed the fact that it was a professional photographer.

Thank you for great story.

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

As well as touching. I scored all these as fives. Thank you for this it really brightened my week.

Rapier875Rapier875over 2 years ago

Great story with a very decent ending.

Well worth 5 Stars !

Rapier

Gambit275Gambit275almost 2 years ago

the incest ruined it, boyfriend and girlfriend's mom is good but not the other thing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjehoram@jehoram
Writer, part time nudist, full time aesthete. I usually don't take PMs, but try me anyway. You might get lucky.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES