All Comments on 'The Yellow Rose of Texas Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3 submitted.

Hopefully it will be published sooooon.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Not enough time to properly decode the code. My guess it has something to do with a bank in Texas and not in Town & County, meaning rode trip.

Or there will be more than one bank mentioned, one in Town & County and one in Texas, where either the same information is held or different pieces of information are stored (pictures, micro-film, photo copies of documents, etc...). In other words everything needed to take down the entire Oldeeds Group, which will hamper the ability of Superior Bloodlines to do all of what they want to get done.

It would surprise me if everything is wrapped up in the next chapter, given the importance of the Oldeeds Group to the larger story line.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

No idea, just enjoying the journey.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum10 months ago

This more of a sidebar, even thoug it wasn’t mentioned in this chapter, why is Laura still making breast milk? She is 47 years old, can’t have more children. She can donate the milk to organizations. Due to natural reproduction cycle, she should be nearing menopause age. Being a sex therapist.she trying to extend her sexual energy. If she keeps going with breadt milk making, her breast will be elongated in futur and sag. She could have breast surgery to push them back up or implants. Just wondering.

chytownchytown9 months ago

*****We need a secret decoder ring. Thanks for sharing,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...