The Yes Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"America, senorita?"

"Yes," I weakly replied.

"Where's your passport?"

"I don't have it."

"We know," she replied. "Bill told us."

They knew who Bill was.

"We've been working with him, in sending our girls to America," the cop explained as she circled around me. "This is the first time it worked the other way around, hehe."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

She says something in Spanish, leaving the two of alone.

"Senorita," she said. "You have been arrested for prostitution. You also do not have your passport. You are here illegally in this country. We can either deport you, or put in our prison for many years."

I don't want to be stuck here. The last thing I want is to be stuck in the middle of a foreign country with nothing.

"What do you want to do when you finish highschool?"

It took some for me to answer. I was able to quietly reply to her question.

"I want to go to a good college, become a lawyer, and own my own firm."

"If we deport you, you won't be able to finish high school, and follow your dreams. Same thing will happen if you stay here."

The door opens with another cop bringing some metal chains with him. My body shivers as he put shackles on my legs. He then cuffs my hands behind my back.

"Please nooo," I moaned. It may not sound like I was scared as I was cumming from even my legs being touched, but I was scared when she said that. All that hard work would be for nothing.

"Right now there is nothing you can do. Unless you say yes to what I'm going to propose."

I wanted to feel fear for what he was saying, but instead I felt aroused as he stroked my legs.

"We can reduce it to one week," she said while the other cop slowly tied a ball gag in mouth. "You, however, will have to allow yourself to spend time innot in jail, but somewhere else."

"Ah haaah aaawoowew?"

It is not easy talking through a mouth gag, but she seemed to have understood me.

"Where you go is none of my business, nor is what you do there," the chief coldly replied. "You will spend the week there, and we will send you back to America. They don't have to know what you did. All you have to do is say yes."

This had to be a joke, there was no way I could say anything with the gag on.

"You're rightputa. You don't have a say," she grinned. "I was going to send you there anyway, whether you wanted to or not. You better hope after one week, Bill will pick you up."

Suddenly my sight had been blocked. I then started twitching as I felt a vibrating egg being stuffed into my cunt. This pushed me off the edge.

"yeaaah! Yeaaeeh! YARRRGGG!" I screamed. I collapsed on to the floor, and squirm. The orgasm was too intense. Yet somehow it was not enough. My clitoris still tingled, and I needed more. I felt the officer brush my nipples with her shoe, and got me off again.

I heard laughter from the crowd as I felt myself being lifted and being stuffed in the boot of a car.

This would be a long drive.

To be continued...

12