The Yogi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"JAZ!"

"Yes, Steve?"

"I'm begging... no more."

"Don't be silly. You liked it when I warmed you and made you hard, right? It won't be long, and besides, now you can see me in another outfit - you're actually being very helpful in helping me decide on my new wardrobe."

A few agonizing minutes later: "OMG!! Steve, you must see this!" Jaz appeared wearing two tubes, one as a top, one as an utterly indecent skirt, and she had a wicked smile on her face. "Ariel has sex toys! I've never used one before. Have you?"

If the last outfit was shamefully slutty, but otherwise decent, this was utterly indecent. I might guess that, overall, Ariel and Jaz had the same overall chest measurement... maybe 86CM. But, where Ariel's was more in the breadth of her chest and smaller boobs, Jaz definitely was more petite, with significantly larger boobs... That being said, the only way the top fit was that it was held in place by a loop around the neck that attached at the center of her breasts, pulling both up and out, by the center. It was glorious. The tube skirt, however, fit admirably, if not a bit too long. Jaz solved the length 'problem' by rolling the skirt up on her waist. Overall, the effect was a painted-on second skin. My cock, otherwise frozen, was in conflict. Seriously, have you ever been able to achieve an erection when you're so cold your nuts pull into your body?

Jaz: "I've seen pictures, but never used them. What's this for?" She produced a jeweled butt plug. Fuck me.

Me, paying particular attention to her aura: "I'll tell you, but you have to remove the ice pack and promise never to put it back on."

Jaz. "No deal." She laughed playfully and climbed on the bed, toys in hand. "I'm ready for my popsicle." And here we go again. I'm not one to offer advice, but if you can ever get your lover to do this, do it. At any cost. There is nothing in my experience to compare with Jaz covering my entire, frigid, drawn-in cock and balls with her entire mouth, and warming it to full girth. But, let the orgasm happen. Jaz did not, and I was miserable. I pulled so hard on the restraints that my wrists and ankles were actually starting to get irritated. Jaz had other concerns, however.

"SO, this is a butt plug? What are your thoughts?"

(Anything to get her away from my cock.. In a million years, I never thought I'd think this...) "Sure Jaz - women, and some men I suppose, use them to, uh, stretch themselves out to allow for.. well - their lover's cock. Sometimes, they're just there for show... like an earring or necklace.. jewelry."

"Ohhhh... Anal sex. Hmm. Not today. But you..." She scratched my balls with her fingernails... "I bet you'd like to see me wear it, huh?" I didn't say a word. My cock betrayed me. "Ohhhh... look at you... its all twitching, and I'm not even touching it!" She leaned over and gave it a long, slow lick. "I should put it on for you. How do you do it?"

My sex life had just officially reached its height of absurdity.

"Jaz, I wouldn't recommend it. It might be uncomfortable at first."

"But, ultimately, very sexy and wonderful, yes?"

"Yes. Very." I lowered my eyes in resignation. "Check her bedside drawers. I'm sure there's some lube somewhere." And indeed, there was. Jaz found it, used it, and with great patience and determination, got the device inserted. She immediately got up and walked to the mirror and performed a self-inspection. "What do you think? I can hardly see it!" She came back to the bed, and cat-like, strutted about, arching her back whilst on her hands and knees, the plug barely visible underneath the hem of her skirt.

"Jaz, with all sincerity, I've never seen anything so erotic." She was ecstatic.. She wiggled her butt at me, then, turning, crawled up to me from my toes, her breasts dragging across my body as she approached me. Another deep, sensual kiss. "Steve, what about this one?" She produced a long-ish, curved dildo with a protruding wire antenna.

"Surely you must know."

"For my pussy? For my butt?" She demurred, coyly.

"Yes."

"And, maybe... your butt?" Fuck me. I held her gaze. "Sometimes... but under the right circumst..." She cut me off.

"Oh goody!" Like a kid at Christmas, she headed down to the presents, lube in hand...

"Now... you're not supposed to cum. But, I understand the prostate can be quite sensitive - isn't that right?"

"Jaz, Ariel's going to be back any second... don't you think - AHHHHHH!" Ya. pretty much. Not sure, I think it was her finger.

"Ohhhhh... so sensitive! I promise to be careful." She looked up at me from between my legs. "Would it help if I used my tongue? Tell you what - lift your butt so I can slide a pillow under you."

Throb. Fuck yes. "Jaz... please..."

She licked my balls, swirling her way across my 'taint' to my anus. My cock was about to explode.

The flicking of her tongue across my anus was pleasurable beyond description. Try though I might, every time I pressed down to get her tongue deeper, she pulled back. Sweet agony!

"SO... You DO want something a bit deeper after all... good thing I'm here." She lubed me up, then the dildo. and took her time... same as she did with her plug, and started, very gently, working it in. I gotta confess... the whole thing was insanely erotic. Precum was dripping off my cock onto my belly. She'd take the time to lick it off and kiss me, literally thanking my cock for providing her the treat, then giving me the pleasure of a full cock-head suck, before going back to the business of getting the dildo into me.

Finally in place, she turned on the remote. I screamed out. Pretty loud, I think. She was terrified that she'd broke something, and yanked it out. "Oh Steve, I'm so sorry... Did I hurt you??"

"Jaz... it's hard to explain. But if you're going to turn it on, you might start at the 'low' setting."

She laughed out loud, and began again. This time, a very low setting. Its hard to describe the feeling, but the pressure on my prostate... well - it was hit and miss, and the sensation moved from pleasure to ... well... awkwardness. But Jaz was nothing if not patient. She finally found a rhythm, rotation, and speed that was insanely pleasurable. I mean... really insane. I'd have done anything to have her grab my cock. Hate to say it but I begged. Really.

"No baby, I think if I did that, you'd cum all over the place. You never did finish the article, huh?" Cruel smile. She left the vibrator to its devices and crawled up to my face, and kissed me again. Soulful, sensuous. And it happened. The vibration of the device against my prostate, and the sensuality of her kiss... and the jizz poured out. But, more like a gentle stream... not a water fountain. Inside, my belly was warm and content... but my poor cock... begging to be touched, but utterly no satisfaction. And, despite the deposit on my belly, I was still rock hard. Jaz sensed the change, and broke off the kiss.

"Oh! Look Steve! You came. I mean. Kinda, right? But here it is!" She scooped it up and tasted it. "Mmmmm. It's yummy." She licked her fingers, then my belly. And I was still stupid hard. I was miserable.

"Steve... I hate to say this. But.. your jizz. It's a fucking drug. I want some more."

"Jaz.. I'm begging... please stop." I think she was ready to drain me, both physically and emotionally.

She flipped over, her jewel-bespeckled ass against my chin, and her mouth hovering near my painful erection, ready for round two, when Ariel walked in.

*******

Ariel: "Seriously?" She'd just completed maybe 15 miles. Her sports bra and shorts were soaked, quads and abs covered with a sheen of sweat, hair pulled back into a sexy pony tail, bottle of water in hand. "Jaz! What part of 'teach him concentration' involved tying him up!? AND - you're wearing MY outfit? AND... christ - is that my dildo in his ass? Steve?! WTF???"

Well. This was awkward.

Jaz looked her in the eyes, and smiled meekly. "His jizz is really good. Want some?" She looked down, found a glob on my hip; scooped it up, and licked it off her fingers.

Me and Ariel, simultaneously: "JAZ!!" Jaz humpfed, and slid off me.

Ariel glared at me. "This is your doing, isn't it!?" What happened, Steve?

I confessed to the desire and curiosity that I placed in Jaz, but swore innocence to the bonds, which by now were really making me miserable. Ariel considered this...

"Steve - Last night. Did you at any time feel that, maybe if you were Jaz, you'd want... I don't know. Revenge?"

"Well, ya, but..." Ariel interrupted.

"Well, that explains the bondage, anyway. You no doubt put the desire in her otherwise sweet, compassionate head. Shame on you. I've half a mind to leave you tied up. Did you ever consider that, without somehow 'bounding' her desire and curiosity, that something just like this might happen??!" I felt pretty much like a school kid who'd just been caught blowing up the science lab.

Jaz, still horny, was curled into me, stroking my chest with her fingers, keeping me hard. Ariel spotted the jewel, and laughed, in spite of herself. "OK yogis, playtime's over. Lets all get cleaned up and have some breakfast."

In the shower, Jaz returned to form, taking her time to soap us up, massage us, shower us with kisses and hugs. She licked Ariel to orgasm. For her part, Ariel forgave me, and after a long, sensuous hug, my hard cock pressed against her belly, she turned about and, pressing her ass crack into me, offered herself. I slipped in easily. We rocked each other into an amazing orgasm; taking her from behind was a fantasy come true. Jaz dried us off. We found some robes, laughing as we untangled the belts from the bed, and headed to the kitchen for breakfast. I was famished. I made egg-white omelets with feta and spinach, and Ariel prepared the Bloodies. All the while, I studied their auras. It became apparent to me that, by gently touching select circles, I could influence whether or not they were aware that I could manipulate their desires and emotions. Interesting.

We decided to take Jaz shopping for a new swimsuit and spent the afternoon relaxing at Club Awesome.

Ariel was in a 'tankini,' and it was perfect on her. Turquoise, shelf top, and 'boy pants' bottom. Sexy as hell, and she knew it. She was a bit out of form, not normally one to hang out at the pool where she taught classes. Any number of students stopped by to chat. I took the liberty to study their auras, and learned a bunch. I was in board shorts, and then there was Jaz. Jaz... A simple one-piece. White, in wonderful contrast to her cocoa-colored skin. High on the hip, low cut, and big cut-outs that exposed significant side-boob. Low back, and 'scrunch' bottom that highlighted the curve of her ass. That a swim suit so 'decent' could show so much skin was a tribute to both her body and the suit's designer. We enjoyed slathering each other with suntan lotion, each of us taking the time to tease each other. Afterwards, Jaz was sound asleep on the chaise next to us.

Ariel and I were chatting away when Ian, one of my terribly annoying co-workers showed up. Brit prima donna, and all around asshat.

"Hey mate - who's yer friends?" Toothy smile. Speedo, in the very best Euro-trash, 3-stone overweight tradition. His eyes lingered on Jaz, then Ariel. Ariel looked over her sunglasses at me, her gaze less than favorable.

Me: "Ian - what a surprise! What cat dragged you in?" I laughed and shook his hand, as if this were a greeting amongst friends.

Ian: "Well, Poppy told me about this place, that you'd brought her here... thought I'd check it out fer meself. Mind if I sit?" Without waiting for an answer, he and his belly flopped down on Jaz's chaise. She stirred, and turned her back to us. If one looked carefully, one could see a hint of the butt 'jewel,' nested within her cheeks. She'd insisted on it, and against our advice, must have slipped it in when she changed into her suit. Ian noticed. I almost laughed out loud at his stupor.

Ariel, poking at Ian to break his stare: "Sure Ian - happy to have you here. Steve and I were just chatting about sexual harassment in the workplace. Didn't you read in the paper today about the mid-level exec sacked for extorting his intern? Your thoughts?" She smiled, a little too sweetly.

Ian, shifting in his seat: "Well, love, can't say as I know much about that. Saay, look at the time! Love to stay, but must press on. Enjoy!" With that, off he went, his face steeped in embarrassment.

Me: "I don't recall telling you about Ian. And I do not recall any such article in today's paper."

Ariel: "You didn't, and there wasn't. Some books are best read by the cover alone." She raised her glass to me and winked. Jaz, exhausted, fell back asleep. Ariel slid next to me and cuddled in, her finger drawing lazy fingers on my chest. "Steve, tell me one thing: You do have a little bit of submissive in you, yes?"

"You tell me. Need I remind you of the rope burns on my wrists and ankles?"

She took one of my hands and gently kissed the red, swollen skin. "Poor baby. But, and just asking, as a friend - why didn't you just put a desire in Jaz to untie stuff?"

**********

To be continued...

12