The Young Actor Likes...

Story Info
He enjoys erotic adventures with mature women.
4.6k words
4.37
79.8k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Young Actor Likes Older Women

My name is Eduardo and I have a thing for older women.

My story starts by confessing I was once a geek. While attending high school in Tampa, I was a skinny, pimple-faced kid with horn rimmed spectacles and a shy disposition. One day I decided it was time to join the cool world, so I reinvented myself.

I changed my four eyes for contact lenses, cut my hair to a more stylish look, lifted weights, jogged daily and applied cream until the pimples cleared up. I worked hard at improving my conversation and being sociable. By sixteen I was playing small roles in high school theater productions and I got the acting bug.

Show biz provided a creative outlet, a longshot chance at fame and glory plus the promise of quality female flesh. After high school I did several community college plays and turned pro at twenty, picking up my SAG card when I delivered two lines playing a young punk in a cheap action flick shot in Miami Beach.

My first affair with an older woman happened during the filming of this movie. Her name was Masiel and she was a decorator involved with set design. Masiel was ten years older than me, married, with two kids, a little overweight but also desirable. The night of the cast party she showed up alone, claiming that her husband had a sprained ankle and stayed home with the kids. After a couple of drinks we left the party early and headed for my hotel room.

"I've never cheated on my husband," she said as we were about to enter my room, "I don't know if I can do this."

She did. Two minutes after entering my room, she was pulling on my zipper, grasping my cock, stroking it, licking it, nibbling. She moaned in delight as she sucked me. I was not a virgin, but her technique was ten times better than any young girl I had ever been with... Masiel licked the underside of my cock, rolled her tongue in cirles around my head as she stroked me in maddening rythm.

It did not take long to unload inside her willing mouth and she swallowed the load, gurgling with enjoyment. Later, as she kneeled doggie style and I entered her wet cunt, she again surprised me, exciting me with her language. The happy housewife had a way with words, something that an actor can appreciate. The more she talked, the harder my dick felt as I pumped my hips back and forth and my hands played with the moons of her ass.

"Yes, Eduardo..." she moaned, "yes, baby, stick that young cock into me...oh, your meat feels so hard...fuck me good...with that hard cock...oh...I liked sucking your dick...your load tasted sweet...what a young, solid cock...oh, yeah...stick that meat in me...fuck me good, honey...how do you say cock in Spanish?"

"Pinga," I answered, using street jargon, pronouncing it Peen-gah.

"Oh, baby," she said pushing back into me, "give me some pinga, honey...stick that pinga deep inside me..."

I did, a couple of times that night and a few other times. I decided South Beach was my kind of place, so I dropped out of college and did not return to Tampa. I decided to make a living acting and I've been at it for almost five years.

I don't have a private jet like Travolta or a ranch like Harrison Ford. What I do have is a one bedroom condo in South Beach, a four-year old Mustang and a small savings account. I don't make millions or even six figures, but I make a fair living, which is better than most people in the trade.

Right after that first little movie scene I did a commercial in Spanish for local cable TV, followed by a six-line part as a pizza delivery guy in a low budget independent film and two months of work as a cast member of a cruise ship show. I have continued to work steadily since those early days.

In the past five years I have performed small roles in nine more films, feature roles in three Spanish language soaps filmed in Miami, over thirty commercials in English or Spanish, some local TV, documentary narrations, summer stock theater and a few gigs on the cruise ship shows to keep the bank account liquid.

I am not wealthy but during the last few years I have had a very healthy sex life. I've shared some passionate moments with several models and strippers, experiences which have made me very hedonistic when it comes to sex.

Older women are the best. My sexual relation with Masiel went on for a few months, but she decided to be on the straight and narrow with her husband. We still get together once or twice a year.

My second "mature" woman is a Puerto Rican named Gina. I was twenty-three when we met and she was thirty-four, with killer legs, a terrific ass and pouty lips. She is a video technician –twice divorced with two kids- that often works on the soaps. Gina's thing is sex in public.

We have screwed on balconies of apartments, rooftops, public parks, beaches, parking lots, theaters and an office building stairway. Gina gave great head and loved young cock. One of our most memorable outings took place on a beach, where she stripped naked and went down on all fours, me entering from behind, pumping my meat through the slits of her cunt, while we heard the voices of tourists nearby chatting, unaware of our wild fucking a few meters from where they sun bathed.

On the office stairway we got caught by a surprised janitor who was too stunned to speak. He stood on the landing above us as I unloaded down Gina's throat and she masturbated to an orgasm, one of her hands deep inside her panties.

One of Gina's favorite role playing games is to dress as a high school girl and pretend I am the high school principal that makes her strip in his office and forces her to suck his cock, then bends her over the desk and fucks her ass, while she begs him no to do it, yet enjoys it to explosive orgasms.

"Oh, please, Sir," she would say, "please don't make me suck your cock."

"Eat it, Gina," I would answer, "Eat my cock."

"No, please," she would say as she teased with a pout, "Please don't make me suck your fat cock and swallow your load. I'll be a good student, I promise..."

"Suck my meat."

Her mouth would engulf my dick in a wet, velvet feeling and I would fuck her face until my load rolled on her tongue and she swallowed before licking me clean.

She is a first rate cocksucker who knows how to slide her head back and forth at a rythm, her teeth nibbling the head. Excellent licker, nibbler, swallower. Every time is magic.

Gina also likes my meat inside her generous ass. She times me as I am ready to come, then squeezes her cheeks tightly, draining every drop from my twitching dick. I've been dating Gina fairly steady for almost a year, although we both indulge openly with others. In fact, she has brought a girlfriend – an attractive woman in her forties named Lynne- into the equation.

Threesomes with Gina and Lynne are unequaled for sheer excitement. Lynne is a jogger and tennis player, a woman with short hair, a hard ass and lots of energy. She –like Gina- swings both ways and I entered her tight ass while she put on a strap-on cock and fucked Gina as I fucked her. It was blood boiling time when both rolled in bed naked, kissing, mouth to mouth, tit to tit, two hairy mounds pressing against each other, cunts grinding together.

There is nothing finer than a threesome with two sexy, mature women that enjoy fucking, licking, sucking, eating, swallowing, humping, grinding until all senses explode and one is left breathing hard, covered with sweat and sex, part of a pile of warm flesh that has shared a common erotic experience.

I've had good adventures with mature women and the last one started a few months ago. I came back from shooting a rum advertising spot in the Bahamas and I had a week off before the next gig, which was a pilot about a crime family in Florida. Being a man who enjoys his free time, I decided to smoke a joint, go for a stroll around South Beach and have a beer with some pals, since Gina was doing a video edit in Orlando.

I hit a few tokes of a mellow Jamaican red blend and walked towards Ocean Drive, the heart of Miami Beach. It was early afternoon and the sun baked the streets as tourists and the locals filled the sidewalks, dressed in bikinis, shorts, T-shirts, jeans, tube tops and sandals...

The woman that walked across in front of me near the former Versace mansion reminded me of Melanie Griffith. She was dressed in corporate female attire, an earth tone suit that did not show, but yet enhanced the fact that this was a full fleshed woman in her mid-forties with a mature, sensuous body.

"Hello Shelley," I said and she turned around, looking surprised.

Shelley Townley –wife of Fred and mother of two- was a friend of my parents. I had known her since I was a kid and she had been the object of many wet dreams during my geek teen years.

"Eduardo," she said as she hugged me, "This is a surprise I haven't seen you since you left Tampa."

"That's almost five years ago," I said, "What are you doing in South Beach?"

"Work," she answered, "My kids grew up and four years ago I went back into the work force. I work for a chain of hotels based in Tampa and we have four of them in Dade and Broward counties, so I come to Miami Beach every few weeks to meet with the managers. I just checked in and was looking for a place to eat lunch."

"Let me take you to a place I know and I'll treat," I said.

"Don't be silly, Eduardo. I'm on the expense account. Pick a place and I'll pick up the tab."

----------------------------------------------.

Eduardo had grown to become a handsome man, not a pretty boy, but a well-groomed, rugged looking youth quite different from the gawky, thin teenager of ten years ago.

I was glad to have lunch with him that afternoon. I had arrived in Miami tense from an argument with my husband.

Fred, the man I married twenty-five years ago, has matured into a mousy introvert that is more concerned with his engineering company than in having a life. He is overweight and boring, with little sex drive and a patronizing attitude that angers me.

After my daughter married and my son joined the military, I went back to work full time. I used my work the same way my husband did, the job becoming my life as my husband and I drifted apart even more.

After four months without sex and little conversation other than shallow, every day talk, I drove from Tampa to Miami Beach in a depressed mood. I felt alone, unwanted and sexually starving.

I am a woman with a healthy sexual appetite, having enjoyed several lovers before marrying, while still in college. I did not cheat on my husband during our twenty-five years together but four months without sex had made me hungry for a man. The trip to Miami Beach provided an escape from home and a chance to masturbate in quiet solitude.

It has come to this, I thought as I drove off I-95 towards the beach, it has come down to lunch and dinner alone and masturbating in the hotel room. How am I going to please myself tonight? Perhaps lay fully naked on the bed, touching myself, fingers probing inside me while I pretend a handsome stud is touching me... or I could do it in the tub, laying down, the stream of water pounding my clit while I rub the soap bar up and down the folds of my cunt... pretending the hard soap is the head of a creamy prick.

Masturbation has become my release of energy. I think a lot about cock, about having a stranger fuck me, stick his meat deep into me and ride me to orgasm. I see men on the street and I picture them naked, their hard dicks at attention. I need to hold a dick, stroke it, lick it and take it inside me until the rush feeling overtakes and one moves and grinds, sometime drifiting off to sleep... when I check in I'll go have lunch and maybe go down to the swimming pool or the beach for a while, then back to the hotel room, dinner alone and a round of masturbation to help me sleep.

Tomorrow morning I'll have four meetings and then back to Fred in Tampa on late Friday night.

I was resigned to a lonely time in Miami Beach when I bumped into Eduardo. I did not think of us in a sexual way –not then- but I was glad to see him because it meant someone to talk to and share lunch. I know his parents and I have seen Eduardo grow from a stringbean teen into a handsome actor.

We went to lunch at a Cuban restaurant, where we feasted on roast pork and sweet plantains. The conversation started with talk about our neighbors in Tampa and talk drifted to his acting career, as I told him I had seen three of his movies.

"Which ones?" he asked as the waiter served us a Chilean wine.

"The one where you deliver a pizza to the psycho killer."

"I had four lines in that one," he said smiling, "the second one?"

"You were a bartender."

"Only five lines but I was in the background in six or seven scenes."

"In the third one you played a limo driver."

Eduardo did not say anything right away. It was because of a nude scene in the film, a scene when he is caught in bed with his employer's daughter. He streaks naked across the room and jumps out the window. The camera shot him from behind for about three seconds.

"I had eleven lines, background in several scenes... I liked that movie," he said.

"Me too," I said, "You had an interesting scene."

"Nudity doesn't bother me," he said quite candidly, "I'm very liberal when it comes to nudity or sex. I think the scene worked well. It was more funny than erotic."

"I couldn't do that," I said, "I could not do a nude scene like that..."

"Really?" he said, smiling, "Too bad. I would pay to see that movie."

I felt my face flush red with both embarassment and excitement. Was he making a pass or was this just teasing conversation?

"Thank you, Eduardo," I said attempting to regain some composure, "That's a nice compliment for a woman my age."

"It's the truth," he said bluntly, a slight sneer on his face, "You are a very exciting woman."

"I could be your mother."

"But you are not."

I took a zip of wine.

"This is a strange conversation," I said, "are you coming on to me?"

"Of course I am."

I was stunned. Half an hour after seeing Eduardo for the first time in years, this young man was trying to seduce me. I was very confused. I had never considered cheating on my husband, but I was frustrated and vulnerable and this young man was flattering me, making me feel desirable... It had been a long time since I had felt flattered or desired.

"You are very quiet," he said, "Have I offended you?"

"No... but I'm stunned."

"Why?"

"Because... I'm almost twice your age. I know your parents..."

"Shelly, you are a knockout. You look like Melanie Griffith."

"You are joking..."

"You are an exciting woman and age is not a factor. I am dating two women that are older than me. Gina is thirty-five and Lynne is forty-four."

"Two? You are a sneaky one," I answered, attempting to lighten the moment.

"There's nothing sneaky. I date them both at the same time."

I was stunned.

"You mean...?"

"Yes, Shelley I do threesomes with both women."

I stared, open mouthed and Eduardo smiled.

"So," he said, "If you tell me that you are happily married and you don't want me to pursue this, I understand. It's just that I'm attracted to you."

I did not answer. The waiter was clearing the table as I looked down at the linen covered table, flushed with confused embarassment and sexual excitement.

What do I do? I thought. I am a married woman, a mother, yet this conversation alone has made me wet. I have never considered doing this, but here's the chance. He's young, strong and has a washboard stomach. Instead of playing with the shower water on my cunt, I could have his cock inside me. I have only had my husband for twenty-five years. Do I want to do this?

Eduardo dropped a few bills on the table and held my hand gently.

"I only live about five blocks from here," he said, "Let's go to my place. I have an excellent Chilean wine you will enjoy."

I stood up without saying a word and walked alongside him towards his apartment, to commit my first act of adultery with a twenty-four year old youth.

----------------------------------------------.

I was in no hurry.

I had read the desire in her, seen it in the body language as we had talked at the restaurant. When I mentioned my participation in threesomes, instead of repulsion I saw a flash of hunger, her lips sucking in air slowly, in delighted surprise.

My apartment is located on Drexel Avenue, with a fourth floor location in a six story building.

"You keep the place clean," Shelley said.

"I try. Relax, drop your purse anywhere and check out the balcony view while I serve us wine. By the way, do you smoke weed?"

"What?" she said, "Are you abusing drugs?"

"I smoke weed, Shelley. That's all. So did you in college, didn't you?"

She was surprised by my answer but smiled after a few seconds of pensive thought.

"That was a long time ago."

"Time to recapture your youth," I said, "I'll roll a couple of joints and serve the wine. Go enjoy the balcony view."

She was nervous and I was not in a hurry. I joined her at the balcony with the wine and weed. My balcony is big enough for a couple of lounge chairs and a small tea table. We sat next to each other, smoked a joint, drank a half bottle of wine and talked some more.

I did not talk about us or about what we were both really thinking. Instead, I told a couple of anecdotes of movie actors. She seemed to relax and asked a few questions about the life of an actor. I told her about the long hours of rehersal, the cattle calls and the frustration of constant rejection when one is passed over for someone taller or shorter, older or younger, to fit a casting profile.

"Plus," I said, "there's the training in between. I study dance at an adult education center to keep up with that part of the game. I take sax lessons, read up on acting, watch my weight. I work out six days a week. Besides the dancing classes, I also roller blade or bike ride several miles a day and I do isometrics."

"You are in great shape," she said and I saw the flash of lust on her face.

"I am all yours, Shelley."

"Oh, but..." she was flustered, suddenly blushing, "I mean... look... I'm married and older than you..."

"It's okay with me. I can be totally discreet."

"I couldn't. I'm married."

"Then why did you come up here?" I asked, "You came to my apartment of your own free will after I told you I was interested in having a liason with you. Why did you come up here?"

Shelley looked down and did not answer.

"You want me to seduce you," I said, "that's why you came here. We have had some wine and some smoke and now I want to go inside to my bedroom and make love to you. That is a possibility. The other one is you decide you do not want me and I'll walk you back to your hotel and never again mention the incident."

Shelley still did not answer.

-----------------------------------------.

When Eduardo confronted me, asking me why I had come to his apartment, I was left speechless.

I knew I wanted it to happen. I knew it the moment we stood up from the restaurant table to walk to his condo. Now, however, I felt confused. I wanted Eduardo but years of upright behaviour were interfering. Should I?

Eduardo lit a second joint and we smoked in silence, four or five minutes without a word being spoken.

"You look like Melanie Griffith," he said, breaking the interlude, "and I have always desired you. Do you remember the summer both our families went to Sanibel Island? I was fourteen and when I saw you in that green, two piece bathing suit, I went crazy. You looked so fine."

"I remember that bathing suit," I answered, "but that was ten years ago."

"That's a long time to desire a woman," he said, "and not have her."

I smiled. He stood up from his chair and stretched out his hand.

12