The Young Actor Likes...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come," he said, "let's go to my bedroom."

I took his hand. I was nervous and very excited. As I stood up from my chair, he reached for me, pulled me gently towards him and kissed me.

I was crossing the line and I was going to enjoy every second.

-------------------------------------------------.

We started out by making out on the living room couch, kissing and nibbling like teenagers. Shelley was bursting with sexual energy. Her lips were soft and moist and her breathing was uneven. I undressed her slowly, touching, probing, teasing with my fingers as I kissed her lips, neck and forehead. She made little whimpering sounds, tiny moans of pleasure as her body trembled slightly and she opened herself to me.

We kissed each other's face, neck and shoulders. I nibbled her breasts, my teeth and tongue teasing, chewing, playing with her, doing things that excited her. She moaned loudly, making animal noises. We walked naked from the living room to the bedroom and reached for each other in bed.

Shelley had a thick, hairy bush and I buried my face in it, licking at the clit, feeling her respond with a small jerk of her body. We went into a sixty-nine position and I tasted her sweet juice and felt the feverish heat of her warm flesh, as I licked her clit and folds, swirling and swallowing.

I grabbed her round asscheeks with my hands, opening her slit even more as she pushed into me, face fucking me as she let out an animal moan and her mouth covered my cock head, her tongue rolling around the shaft. I kept on eating her, my hands feeling her tits, the fingers rubbing the hard nipples as she continued licking me, raking my balls with her fingernails.

"You like this, Shelley?" I asked, "Do you like the way I eat you and the feel of my cock in your mouth?"

My words were magic. The moment I said them, she looked at me, her eyes glazed and she shivered in orgasm.

"Good girl," I said, "That's the first of many to come. Now, keep licking me. I am going to come in your mouth."

We were both in heat and we developed a good rythm, her head bobbing up and down on my cock, my hands holding her head, guiding her to my tempo. I was deep inside her mouth and it was a sweet feeling,

----------------------------------------.

I cheated on my husband.

While he sat around his engineering office in Tampa, I was in Miami Beach, buck naked in a strange bed, sucking a young actor's thick, fat cock.

His cock was thicker than my husband's and the hardness was forged iron.

I had crossed the line into a new realm. After years of straight marriage and bland sex I was now sucking a young man's meat as he returned the favor, his face between my legs. It was dirty and I was very aroused. Once I crossed the line, I did not feel guilt, but only enjoyment at the feel of the cock in my mouth. His hips moved back and forth and his meat slid on my wet tongue.

I sucked him hard as my nails raked his balls, while he grasped my ass and ate me to a smooth orgasm.

He ate my pussy with expert finesse, with a rythm. He tongue fucked me, licked my gaping wet slit from top to bottom, backwards, then bottom to top, nibbling at my clit. I had a smooth, very nice orgasm and he touched me tenderly, reassuring me as his hips increased the speed tempo of the sliding cock in my mouth. I wanted more. I sucked his cock hard and he exploded in my mouth and I swallowed.

Three minutes later, I was still trying to catch my breath when I felt the tip of his cock brushing against my cunt.

"Oh," I said, "You are still hard..."

Eduardo was above me, his weight coming down on me, his fat cock sliding into the wet folds of my cunt. He pumped his hips, pushing his dick deep into me and I responded, grunting with animal pleasure, opening my legs more, feeling his meat lodged tight inside me.

Sex had never been so erotic or wantonly wicked. I contracted my cunt muscles, squeezing his thickness and he gasped in delight. I was loving his cock inside me. I rolled over, now on top, opened my legs wide and pushed down on his thick head, feeling his hardness inside me. I was filled with lust and the more Eduardo talked to me, the more excited I became.

"I like this," he said, "I like my cock inside you...Shelley, you are so wet...I love to bury my cock inside you."

My husband never talked much during lovemaking and the language Eduardo used, aroused me beyond belief.

"Yes," I said, "Yes...fuck me, talk to me."

-------------------------------------------.

I fucked her with passion, with desire, moving my hips, my meat dancing inside her. She moaned and tightened her cunt as I pumped my hips in grinding motion.

"Oh, Shelley," I said, "I love being inside you...You are a sweet fuck..."

"You are a sweet fuck also," she answered, "Fuck me hard... give me what I'm not getting."

The remark about her husband surprised me, but if that's the way she wanted to play, I was willing to roll with it...

"Yes," I said, "I'll give you what you want. What do you want?"

"Your cock, Eduardo. Fuck me with your fat cock."

"Am I a better than your husband?"

"Oh, yes, you dirty boy... you fuck better than he ever did..."

"Here, Shelley...feel it? How deep I am? Look at me while I fuck you... look at me... look at me while I fuck you."

Our eyes locked and we pushed, groaned and exploded in orgasm together, as we lost ourselves in each other's stare.

There's nothing better than a mature woman.

12