The Young Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he moved his way around to the foot of the horse I knew what was about to cum ;)

"Thanks for the prequel boy," he leered as he slapped my exposed ass, my knees still pulled and locked up towards my chest, "now I can fuck this even longer."

Clearly, even though the boy had just had his plug removed a short time ago, he was going to require a little bit more lube, and I was going to require a "raincoat". So I took a vibrating dildo, slathered some lube on it, and without giving his already stretched hole time to adjust, pushed it's full seven inches home. A not at all distressed groan escaped his recently fucked throat, which reminded me that as hot as he was, he looked and sounded so much hotter with a gag. I grabbed a regular ball gag from the bag of toys I'd brought downstairs, and moved back around to his head, where the cum on his face had quit running and was now starting to crust over. I teased his lips with my cock, and enjoyed having his tongue dart out to savour it again.

Then I reached down, pulled his jaw away from his head, and thrust the rubber ball between his teeth, and buckled the leather strap around neck.

"Mmmmhmmm" he sighed, as he let himself relax into the moment.

That was a good sign....in spite of his willingness to play, I was still concerned that he wanted to move too fast, and wouldn't enjoy what was to come.

But with the gag in, I reached down between his legs, and switched on the vibrator still stuffed in his ass. After the initial "jump", and tensing up of every muscle fibre in his body, he quickly relaxed, and began to gyrate slowly and sensually, trying to suck the vibrator deeper, and trying to make sure it touched him everywhere inside. After all, in spite of his fantasies, I knew this was the first time he'd had something like this up his ass, and I knew that in moments, it was also going to be the first time he'd been on the receiving end of a stiff cock.

With his legs in the air, rosebud exposed and his hard cock still throbbing inside the steel Gates of Hell, it took all the control I had not to fuck him right then. In spite of my raging boner, I took the time to unroll a condom over my cock, then slapped both his cheeks, and shook has steel encased cock as I stood at the end of the horse and pulled the vibrator out of his hungry ass in one motion, and drove my own steel deep into his hole with another.

More lust crazed sighs and groans oozed out from behind the gag, and the gyrations and squirming started almost as soon as I started bouncing my pubic hair off his stretched out ball sac.

I let him get used to the warmth of having a cock in his rear passage instead of cool silicone, but having recently adapted to two different plugs, he was happy to have something warm and flexible pushing in and out of his hole.

His cock and balls looked spectacular, swaying back and forth with his movements, each trying to break from the prison that was keeping each of them swollen and red to bursting. "Oh yeah", that looked great, and reminded me of how hard I had been wandering around downtown that one afternoon in December while I was thinking about what I'd be writing about him that night.

But never mind the writing.....I was now balls deep in his ass, an ass that he he'd wanted to push onto a cock for a long time. So we were both happy. He because he was getting his wish, and I because I'd found a young man to introduce to the bondage scene.

Like I'd thanked him for early, his work on the prequel had ensured that this would be a long languorous fuck, and I was in no hurry to end the slow pumping into his tight ass.

I reached up and toyed with his cock, and then pulled on the stretcher/separator that was presenting his nuts to me as such a tight red target. Pulled, stretched, and twisted, all to his clear delight. Then, just so he didn't get carried away, I slapped them. That calmed him down just for a moment, and then as my cock continued to piston in and out of his hole, he got back into the motion and continued to massage my rod with his colon. Clearly, it was as good for him as it was for me, but I wanted to hear more from him, so I leaned up against his legs, pushed his knees closer to his chest, and reached up and removed his ball gag as I continued to slowly fuck his no longer virgin hole.

12