All Comments on 'The Hung Black Guy at the Sex'

by parker3522

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot

i too love big black cocks-largest i've had is 9" also took it up the ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
married horny for it

oh yes these married men are the horniest , when they want more than just their wife and finally get it that hard cock are available and SO additively fun , just try it, there is no turning back you just daydream about it all the time , yes BIG HARD black cock his seriously to much fun , but find a clean hard safe cock your best friend

would usually do , he is your best friend and want the best for you , giving and receiving and again and again ,woman are fantastic but really try it with a guy it is mind blowing fucking good , my wife think i m working late tonight , but im going to play hard with my fuck buddy yielding to the call of the hard cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantatstic!

Yes, black cock is fantastic! I have had six and loved each one. More stories.

murdocksmurdocksover 10 years ago
I have had that before..

Yes... Very Awsome.. Liked the story. I hope it was true..

Keep writing.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story

As a mature white male, I just had my first Big Black Cock about one month ago. It was awesome, but this boy had a difficult time with both the length and thickness of the cock. After 15-20 minutes, the Black Man shot his hot semen in this boy's throat and thence into his belly. I was semi-hard during the oral session and had precum all over my shorts (& trousers) as I left this man's house. I'm not addicted to BBC, but wanted to try it once and the feeling was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved your story!

It sounds like what really happened to me. For me, I used the GH, we weren't in the same booth. (and we didn't meet either... It was wonderful though and I can't get enough BBC!

Write chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yes! married middle aged man here who really wants to suck some big black cock, more stories please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Me too

I'd give anything for a big black cock to suck right at this moment. As a matter of fact, I'd love to have a group of them to take me and use me one after another.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

That was really hot. I liked that he could tell right away what you were there for. As a cocksucker I would love to worship and service his BBC be and swallow his big load.

stacejostacejoover 5 years ago
MMMMM....

Soo Hott....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So hot it made me do what I have known was coming for quite awhile: I just ran an ad on Doublelist looking for a mature BBC to suck! I am a bit nervous (even though I AM a whore for cock!) but excited, I have been stroking to BBC porn and stories for a good bit now but have never felt the urge to run the ad until I was reading this story! I'll let you know how it turns out as soon as I hook up with someone!

jrt20jrt20about 2 years ago

Great story of servicing a deserving black cock

parker3522parker3522about 1 year agoAuthor

The story was from my experience.

Since then after moving to Florida, I have sucked several dozen, (I've lost count, there have been so many!)

I go to a private Men's Club in Orlando. On my knees in my room with the door partly open. Men walking by. Some stopping to fuck my mouth. A few are Black. Then there are the glory holes. Lots of cock there that need my mouth, lips, tongue and throat. Thrilling!!

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth10 months ago

O man.... looking for the nearest video booth already.... Thanks for this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

As he looked down at me, he unbuckled his pants and slide them down his legs. He was wearing boxers which had a very large bulge in the front pushing his boxers out toward me. Oh my God! Was this guy hung!

End quote.

• • •

FYI, I am bi curious.

It must be mesmerizing to kneel before not only the man's big hard cock but also his muscular thighs and flat abdomen.

horny4cum69horny4cum6912 days ago

What an erotic description of the pleasurable act of glory hole cocksucking! I have enjoyed glory holes back in the 90s, local park bathroom was a real hot spot for horny neglected hubbys to get some relief! I especially liked the attention to the nippers! Mine are wired directly to my cock, balls, pussyhole and prostate (the internal clit!) and are a big part of my lengthy gooning sessions! This story makes me crave cock so badly but, alas, there are really no more glory holes that I can see anywhere near me in Athens Ga. This story will be what I shoot my hot, 3 day load to (wife may be going shopping later!) Looking forward to it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous