All Comments on 'The Young Man Next Door Ch. 02'

by ChesterWJones

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
fullchoketubesfullchoketubesover 6 years ago
Love it

I love this theme and your pacing is perfect. Don't rush it, draw the saga out and keep making us crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I can't wait for the 3rd chapter. Please keep I real and believable, there are too many stories on here that lose the realness over time.

You are a good writer.

Looking forward to more instalments

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenover 6 years ago
Welcome!

Welcome to Lit ChesterWJones! and welcome to writing. I'm enjoying your first story on Lit. You've done a nice job of setting up a good story line. There are some areas that you could improve in your writing and develop for your characters, but all in all a good beginning. I hope you continue with your story. Best of luck.

Apple

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ah, a cuckold fetish. So this should probably be in Fetish category.

I don't read where her age or maturity have anything to do with the plot, are they supposed to? Especially if you are going to develop a timid weak husband who seeks self humiliation, and feels inadequate to be a competent sex partner for his wife, then this is definitely a psychological dysfunction like a fetish.

So far well written, capturing the wife's desire for a more masculine sex partner, the young man enamored with his first pussy, even if its aged, and the pervert husband throwing his wife to superior lovers. Great tension and drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous