The Young Ones Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you, pleasure to go along with the pain."

"Yes daddy", she agreed as she closed her eyes.

I liberally ran my hand across the top of her cute petite ass, side to side cupping both sides in my hand. The tips of my fingers briefly brushed against her pussy. Briefly, but long enough to feel her wetness. She was really getting turned on, but doing exactly as I said, not being the flirtatious Monica who always seemed to think she was in control. I then ran my hand upwards again. Up her lower back then under her tank top, continuing to caress in wide swaths, side to side. My hand went under her shirt and the loose fitting tank slid up as I did, exposing her small perky breasts. Again, no complaints, only soft moans. It was like stroking a kitten. She made no attempt to pull it back down.

Smack!

"Five" she said. Not as loudly as the first four, probably because of the recent pleasurable sensations from my caresses.

Smack!

"Six".

"Good girl". Again, letting the words drop off. I sensed her increasing enjoyment of these two words.

"Lie on your stomach" I commanded. She did, and when she did she pulled her shirt back down to cover her tits, smiling at me acknowledging that I had seen them for the first, but not the last time. I then turned towards her, my bulge being definitely noticeable through my jeans at the same level as the bed.

"Bend your right knee toward me", I said "and turn your head to your right. Touch your cheek against my dick. You know you want to, don't you?" I was just making things up at this point. It seemed like a good way to let her feel how hard I was.

"Mmmmmm, I want to do more than that!" she said enthusiastically.

"Just do what I say"

"Yes, daddy"

She bent her right knee toward me and ground her cheek into my cock, smiling. I grabbed her leg with my left hand, slightly raising her pelvis off the bed, and administered another smack to her opposite ass cheek.

"Seven, daddy!"

"Switch", I said and she did, dragging her lips across my bulge and touching the opposite cheek. She dropped one leg and lifted the other. She was becoming familiar with my patterns.

"Such a good, obedient girl", I said looking into her eyes as she looked up at me. She repositioned her cheek, enjoying the hardness beneath the clothing. I can't deny that I was really starting to enjoy it, myself.

Smack!

"Eight, daddy!"

I pulled away and let her face rest on the edge of the bed, all the while smiling up at me with an increasingly devious look in her eyes.

"Ok, go change in your corner when I go out again"

"OK daddy!"

This was getting more and more fun. I had the first couple of moves planned, but wasn't sure how she would react. Now that I realized how much she was enjoying this it just made it that much more fun.

"OK, you didn't tell me what to wear this time", her voice came from the other room.

"Are you undressed?"

"Yes"

"In the corner?"

"Yes"

"Face the wall, put your hands by your side and your feet together, so I only see your backside", I said authoritatively.

I walked in almost immediately after I gave the instructions. She did as she was told and the front of her body was not visible to me. I was still gauging both her comfort zone and her willingness to do whatever I said. There wasn't much doubt in my mind at this point that she would get down on her knees naked in front of me if I said so. Her unquestioned obedience to this point was amazing to me. Why had I ignored younger women all this time?

I walked over to her. No words were spoken. I touched her shoulders and hair gently. I kissed her neck on the right side and whispered in her ear, "I want to see you in the red thong when you come out. You can pick your own top", I told her.

This time there was no 'Yes Sir' or 'Yes daddy'. She sighed at my touch and soft kiss. Things were getting hotter and hotter with the softness of my voice and the slower pace of my control.

She exited the room and approached me, more slowly this time than the others. The kiss was longer and more deliberate. She wasn't the giggling little girl any more. She was entering a new comfort zone. She sat on the ottoman in the same position as last time, legs crossed, without being directed. This time I sat down after she did. She chose a plain white spaghetti strap shiny blouse that complimented the shiny satin red thong.

"Excellent choice", I said, and really meant it. She was looking more and more like a young woman to me instead of the little girl I had perceived her to be up to this point.

"Uncross your legs, Monica", I said and she complied without hesitation. "I want them uncrossed for the rest of the time you're here".

She opened them slightly wider after I said that.

"Tell me about your past boyfriends. Larry was the last older guy?" I asked quizzically.

"Yes. What about him?", she asked.

"How long did you date him?"

"Not long. A few weeks right after I turned eighteen."

"Did you fuck him? Did you suck his cock?" I asked in a calm interrogating way.

She hesitated as if she didn't want to tell me.

"It's ok if you did, I'm not judgmental. Just tell me the truth"

"Yes, we only did a couple of times. When he found out I just turned eighteen he didn't want to have sex with me anymore"

"And then what?" I asked.

"I gave him blowjobs a few more times, then he quit calling. I think he had another girlfriend. I really didn't care anymore", she continued. "I went out with a couple of guys closer to my age after that. That didn't last long either".

"Did you give them blowjobs, too?"

"Yes"

"Do you like doing that?"

"Yes", she said, almost sounding apologetic.

"Does it bother you to tell me?" I asked.

"A little...not used to a guy asking me about other guys."

I could sense a little discomfort in my line of questioning. I ran my right index finger around her lips, tracing the shape. I then rested it at the opening of her mouth. She opened and let me slide my finger in. She sucked on it briefly, never taking her eyes off of mine. This seemed to make her hornier and forgetful of her brief discomfort. I then changed the atmosphere by giving her the next command.

"Go lie on the bed facing toward the headboard. Far enough that your feet are hanging off."

She quietly got up and went into my bedroom for the third time and a new line of spankings. She seemed way more comfortable following my directions than she did answering my questions about her sexual past. I went into the room and spread her legs a little farther apart than they were. I then grabbed her left ankle, balled up my right fist and began kneading the bottom of her left foot. She sighed again with pleasure. I then massaged her calves and hamstrings all the way up to her ass then did the same to the other leg.

"Legs farther apart', I said.

Without hesitation they were now wide open, giving me an eyeful of her increasingly dampening red thong. Again, I had difficulty not forcing her legs open farther and burying my tongue in her wet young snatch. I delivered spanks number nine and ten, alternating cheeks as usual, and she responded with her proper counts. I wondered if she would tell her friends in detail how her 'private birthday spankings' turned out. I also wondered who she told that she was coming over here. I assumed only Amy, her roommate, but wasn't sure how much she blabbered about such things. There seemed to be some kind of catty in-fighting with the really young ones at the casino. I began to care less and less who knew about our encounter. Who knows? It might lead to more erotic fun.

I turned to my right without saying anything and returned to the loveseat in the next room. I sat there for a minute, waiting to see if Monica was over excited or relaxed. She seemed to be relaxed after the last two spankings. I then called her to come into the den again.

"Come over here. Stand in front of me." I said

She complied as she was enjoying my authority again, after her discomfort with my questioning. She stood facing me in front of the loveseat, about a foot away. She leaned over and gave me another slow, deep tongue kiss. I grabbed her head and pulled her closer, holding the kiss longer.

"Put your right leg up on the couch, here" as I motioned with my left hand close to me on the couch. This put her panties about eight inches away from my face. She didn't show any signs of discomfort at the proximity and I delivered a quick smack on her ass, reaching my arm between her legs. The force and surprise made her collapse forward into my face.

"Oh, I'm sorry", was her response, then she quickly returned upright.

"Change legs" I ordered, and she did, quickly reversing her stature in front of me.

Smack! Again, she fell into my face, her red thong touching my mouth.

"I'm sorry" was the response again.

"Go sit down", I said sternly, and she did on the ottoman facing me, once again with a look of confusion on her face.

"Legs open wider", I said without hesitation. She opened them, revealing a better view of the dampening red thong.

"You were supposed to say eleven and twelve. Why did you say you were sorry?" I asked, still in complete control.

"Well...my panties...my vagina...were in your face", was her answer.

"Oh, Monica! Wrong answer!", I said, in a raised voice. "I'm not going to spank you in punishment like I should", I said, and let her absorb my words.

"I don't like the 'V' word, not in my house. Say 'my pussy' or 'my snatch' or even 'my cunt'. Understand?"

"Yes, Chuck. I'm sor..."

"No! Don't say it again" I said, almost angrily, or at least theatrically in an angry way. I was looking for a response.

"Did your boyfriends lick your pussy when you gave them blowjobs?" I asked

There was silence. She needed prompting again.

"Did they?" I asked again, loudly.

"Not very much. Jeff did and Larry did once. Not the guys my age"

"Well how fucked up and selfish is that?" I asked.

She looked at me, blankly.

"If you can't handle my mouth between your legs, you won't like being with me, because if we ever fuck each other, I will take that pussy in my mouth whenever I want. Got it?"

She just looked at me with a surprised look.

"Go stand in the corner and get ready to wear the next set of panties I decide. Do like last time", I said.

She resumed the role of the submissive eighteen-year-old and called out when she was naked, standing just like last time.

I entered the room and surveyed the bed for the remaining panties. I did like the black lace, but I also liked the nude g string. Maybe save the best for last, I thought.

"Cover your pussy with your hand and turn around to face me. She covered as instructed and she also used one arm across her chest attempting to cover her small breasts. Her nipples were covered.

"Which ones do you want to wear now?", I asked.

"Whichever ones you tell me to, daddy" was her answer.

I then took a step forward and touched her cute face. I leaned in to give her a nice soft kiss on the lips.

"I think I like the black lace, what about you, baby?", I asked.

She smiled as I called her baby and agreed with my choice. I then touched the back of my hand to her face like I had before, very slowly and sensually. I brought my hand down to her arm crossed over her tits, and firmly, but not forcefully pushed it down, exposing her tits.

"I already saw them, remember, baby?".

"Mmmmmm, yes, daddy" was her response.

I then placed both of my hands on her exposed breasts and delivered a long wet kiss as I pushed her back the short distance up against the wall.

"Turn back around, one hand on your pussy, one hand on the wall and bend slightly", I said calmly.

Again, her obedience was surprising me as she turned away from me, my dick hard as a rock. I leaned into her, my entire upper body covering her back. I also intentionally forced my bulge against her ass where she could feel it. I then backed away. I smacked her bare ass low enough that I made contact with the tips of her fingers of her hand that covered her snatch. She resumed her number counting out loud, finishing at fourteen.

"Turn back around and face me", I said.

She complied and stood there, looking down at my hardness through my jeans. She seemed to be focusing on it more and more now. I walked over to the bed and retrieved the black lace thong. I knelt down in front of her and told her to put her free hand on the top of my head for balance.

"Do you like the way the top of my head feels?" I asked.

She just smiled and said nothing. From what she told me she hadn't been licked enough or the right way. I loved the feel of a woman's hands on top of my head when I was tongue fucking them. I made her lift her left foot while I slid the panties on. Then the right. I then slid them up over her hand and settled them in where they fit naturally. I then told her to move her hand.

"Put your fingers in your mouth", I demanded.

She complied, alternating fingers sliding deep in her mouth then back out to the next. The fingers that had been touching her wet young cunt. She looked me in the eye as she did this. This was turning me on so much! I couldn't believe this eighteen-year-old was really being so submissive with me. It was making me hornier and more daring. I didn't plan on fucking Monica this time so that she knew who was really in control, but damn, it kept getting harder to stick to my plan.

"I'm dying to see you in that nude g string" I said. What do you think about that?"

"Whatever daddy wants. They do make me feel sexy."

"Good", I said as I walked back to the loveseat and sat down. I took the g string with me.

She remained in the room, not sure of what to do next. I then told her to come into the living room. She walked up to me, gave me a quicker kiss than last time and sat down, legs open as previously instructed. It was hard to deny I was finding her more and more sexy by the minute.

"Stand up. Change right here. Do it now." I said without emotion.

She smiled and without hesitation stood up and dropped the black lace thong. She wasn't in any hurry to change as she was comfortable naked in front of me. She rubbed her shaved pussy in front of me, looking me in the eye.

"Do you like, daddy?" she asked, almost sounding innocent.

"Why do you shave it?" I asked, genuinely wanting to know.

"Because that's what guys like, right? Doesn't it make guys want my pussy?" she asked, as if I had all the answers.

"Well", I said calmly in a low voice. "If you really want me to lick that pussy, you're going to need to grow some hair right about here", I said as I traced my finger above her clit in the shape of an upside down triangle. I honestly did like a little manicured bush. By this time, I had nothing to lose, so what the hell? I thought I would let her know.

"How many guys have licked your shaved pussy?" I asked, and let the question linger. Since she had already told me I didn't wait for an answer.

"Exactly", I said. "And I'm telling you if you do it I would love sucking your pussy, Monica. You can even tell your friends I said that", I said and winked. "Now put these on."

She brushed her hair back in a very subtle, but sexy way. It was a huge turn on for me. My cock hadn't retreated in the slightest. By now we both knew the other was horny and the anticipation of the next step was driving her crazy. I had kept her off balance all along by not telling her any instructions in advance. I even made up most of it along the way. She slipped them on in a nonchalant way, as if nobody was watching, getting dressed in the morning. I turned her facing away from me and smacked her right ass cheek, then the left. She remembered to verbalize her counts of fifteen and sixteen.

After I got to sixteen she had the look in her eyes of a narcotic induced ecstasy. Regardless of the fact that she had been with older guys, I was proud of myself for taking her to this level of sexual inebriation. She waited eagerly for my next command.

"Lie on your back, legs on the floor" as I pointed to the loveseat next to me. I said it with no hesitation in my voice, the way she had come to expect it. The way she loved it. I took her right leg up in my arms, then the left. I folded her legs back scissor style, her feet towards her head. The nude sheer panties only provided a pseudo barrier covering her young soaked cunt, easily open to my view. Easily available for the taking after giving this young cutie a pleasurable ride. She wanted me to take it. That's why it felt satisfying not to. The panties were even sticking to her at this point, about a foot from my face. She felt like jello in my arms. I delivered the seventeenth and eighteenth spankings.

"Stand up", I directed. "Turn around and sit down between my legs."

She did as instructed, sitting almost in my lap on the loveseat. I pulled her into me, leaning her back against my chest and pulled her hair back firmly enough that her head rested on my shoulder. I then cupped her breasts and began caressing them with both hands. She moaned another sigh of pleasure. I actually hadn't heard her say anything in several minutes, only moans and sighs of agreement with my actions. I took her right hand and put it on my hard cock, still contained by the boxer briefs underneath my jeans.

"Did I touch every inch of your body, baby?", I asked already knowing the answer.

"Daddy didn't touch my pussy like I want him to", was her reply.

"And I'm not going to. You are", I directed. "Play with that wet pussy for me, baby. Stick those fingers deep in that cunt for me".

The longer this went on the bolder I got and the more submissive she got. She wasted no time inserting her fingers, one, then two. Deep and fast as I pinched her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.

"You want to be my little fucktoy, don't you baby?"

"Yes daddy", she said through heavy breaths. "Whatever daddy wants"

"You're going to be daddy's good little whore, aren't you?" I asked aggressively.

"Yes!" She seemed to enjoy my control even more with dirty talk.

"Cum for me, my little whore. Cum all over those fingers for me. Shove them in that sweet young snatch of yours!" I demanded.

She started to quiver in my arms, leaning into me, gripping my cock in her right hand.

"You want that dick, don't you baby?"

"Yes!"

"You want to suck it and fuck it, don't you, you dirty little slut!"

"Yes, please let me taste it and feel it in my pussy!"

It was then I could feel her tense up and her breathing became fast and heavy, inhaling and exhaling through her open mouth. She squirmed in my lap, but was totally restrained in my arms. I then felt the tension leave her body as she came. She paused and then turned to kiss me on the lips.

"Put your fingers in my mouth", I ordered.

I thought she was going to fall off the loveseat after hearing me say that. She moved slowly and I grabbed her hand, leading them to my mouth. I took her fingers in one at a time, enjoying her hot wet juices. She moaned continually for about eight seconds while I took her hand in mine and recoated her fingers with her juices, plunging them back into her soaking wet young pussy. I then repeated the licking and sucking process.

"Now you can tell your friends that I tasted your pussy", I said with a devilish smile.

She didn't have a reply. The young flirtatious eighteen-year-old was at a loss for words for the first time since I met her.

"I hope you enjoyed your birthday spankings"' I said dryly. "Now get dressed and go home."

She walked to the bedroom to gather her things and get dressed, looking dejected.

"No panties and no bra on the way home", I ordered. "Next time will be even more fun".

"Yes daddy. I can't wait to see you again soon", she said as she left. She had a huge smile on her face.

12