The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 37 year old smoking hot brunette is on all her hands and knees, legs wide and her big fake tits hanging down as she works the dildo from the rear. She is still in her see thru silk top but her pink panties have torn and are halfway down one leg.

"MMMM!! Oops!! It looks like Jamie's mother Sheila accidentally tore her panties trying to get them off. Now go ahead sweetie, get pictures from every angle."

She then gets flat on her back and spreads her legs wide, fucking her swollen tiny cunt with increasing intensity. The youngster is beside himself. Even though he just beat his meat in the steamy shower several minutes ago, the teenager's cock is awake with excitement. The squishy sound of the dildo working in and out of her dripping wetness fills the room.

"Hot mom Sheila is so excited she ripped her little panties...now, I'm going to close my eyes and fantasize about my son...my darling birthday boy...Jamie...I mean role play son Jamie...sweetie, make sure you get some closeups..."

Sheila works the dildo in and out with increasing intensity as the Zoomatic 4K clicks picture after picture in stunning 4K. Her long jet black hair cascades down her gorgeous model face town onto the soaked bed sheets as she thrusts her hips off the bed and drives the lifelike dildo as far inside her as she can. As the dildo bottoms out in her hungry mommy hole she screams...

"OOOOOHHHHH SWEETIEEEEE!! MOMMY'S CUMMINNNNN!! FUCKKK MEEEE JAAMIIIEEE!! JAMIEEEE!! MOMMY'S CUMMIN FOR YOU SWEETIE!! OHHHH JAMIEEEEE!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!! JAAAAAAMMMMIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!"

The smoking hot brunette has a huge orgasm, the bed shaking with the stunning mother's intensity, then another orgasm as the Zoomatic 4K captures everything.

"JAAAMMMIIIEEEEE!! MOMMY'S CUMMINNN AGAIN!! JAAAAMMMIIIEEEE!! WATCH YOUR FUCKIN MOMMMYYYY!! JAAAMMMIIIEEEEEEEE!!"

As hot mom Sheila's orgasms wane she looks up and sees her son standing at the foot of the bed.

"Mom...I've never seen anything...like..."

"Sweetie, I'm sorry. I just got so excited that my son was watching me...I came...like crazy. I'm really sorry I did that to you sweetie."

"Mom, that's okay. After all, they are only pictures."

"Now sweetie, put the camera on the tripod, and let Sheila look surprised that her son Jamie is right there, that Jamie has seen everything. I pretend I am shocked, then embarrassed that my son has seen me in my most private moment."

The camera takes some pictures, indeed capturing the look on role play mom Sheila's face that she is shocked and embarrassed, then slowly changes her expression. She is excited that her birthday boy son Jamie has seen everything!

"Sweetie, now I invite you up here. Come up here on the bed...like that now, put one knee over here."

"Mom, aren't we done? I mean we did everything we talked about."

"Sweetie, I haven't given you your birthday present yet. And... remember it's also role play Jamie's birthday. Hot mom Sheila is going to give her son Jamie a special present for his birthday."

The teenager is straddling his gorgeous brunette mother. The teenager's rock hard dick, still in his boxer shorts staring right at his mother.

"Sweetie, now...mommy Sheila feels so bad that poor Jamie is so horny for his mom. She decides to give her darling boy the best 18th birthday he can imagine."

Jamie Harding is shocked when his 37 year old brunette mother pulls down his boxer shorts. She did see a glimpse of her boy's hard prick in the shower, but Sharon Harding finally sees her teenage son's big hard cock up close for the first time since his childhood. The boy's thick organ throbs and dances right in front of his mother's beautiful face. The youngster's blood engorged veins throb with each heartbeat from the young excited boy.

"My God, Jamie! I haven't seen your cock in years. It's...beautiful! It's so big...and thick! It's throbbing...I love how your big cock throbs like that. It looks like it's actually dancing for me!"

The horny teenager's cock is dripping a small river of adolescent precum from the inflamed pink cock head. The Zoomatic 4K is still on auto, taking a picture every 5 seconds. Sharon Harding is dripping wet, even though she just had two huge orgasms from the dildo a couple of minutes ago.

"Sweetie, what I was thinking, is that Mommy...Mommy Sheila...gives her young son...a hand job. Do you think that the role play son Jamie would like that?"

"Definitely mom...yes..."

"Happy birthday sweetie..."

Sharon Harding rubs a bit of lotion on her hands, then finally feels the teenager's cock in her slim warm hands. Her mind is a blur as she tries her best to become role play mother Sheila. She loses her concentration for a second as she's blown away by how hard and thick the teenager's cock is. She slowly works her hand back and forth, letting her hand slide up and down the blood engorged cock...the other hand lovingly cups her son's swollen balls as the boy closes his eyes, enjoying the hand job from his sexy milf mom.

"MMM!! Sweetie, your big balls, I mean role play son Jamie's big balls, are all full, aren't they? My young boy needs to cum, really bad I can tell..."

The youngster thrusts his cock against her hand as she puts the other hand around the base of the swollen teenage organ. Sharon Harding works the teenager's big hard cock with both hands, the slippery lotion lubricating her fingers. It's been a long time since she has had a man's cock in her hands, but is so happy that it is her own son, on his 18th birthday . Sharon snaps back to her role play personality. Sheila and her son Jamie get into a beautiful rhythm as she almost forgets she is in role play again and begs her boy to explode.

"LET IT GO DARLING!! LET IT GO!! PLEASE JAMIEEE!! JAAMMMIIIEEEE!! CUM FOR ME!! CUM ON MOMMY'S BIG FUCKINNNN TITS!!"

"MOM!! YES!! I'M GONNA JIZZZZ ON YOUR BIG FUCKKKINNN TITSSSS!! YES!! UUUUHHHHHHHHHH!! UUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

The teenager's piss hole opens and an eruption of warm sticky teenage cock juice lands across her tits, then another blast, then a third which hits his mother on her neck and across her shoulders. Hot mom Sheila smiles at her teenage son as she scoops up a big glob of her teenage son's thick hot semen and licks it up.

"MMMMM!! Sweetie...Jamie...you really had a nice big cum for me...MMMMMMM! YES!!"

The teenager's semen had a sweet taste. Sharon remembered that Robert's had tasted like that when he was younger. The aroused raven haired mother licks all the semen off her tits, swallowing it as she scoops the remainder off her tits and shoulders. The teenager's first orgasm from his mother's hands was so intense the young boy collapsed on top of her.

"Oh Mom...I love you mom...I love you.."

"Sweetie, I love you too. You know that I love you more than anything in the world. Happy birthday sweetie."

After mother and son have both showered and cleaned up, they are sitting on the couch looking at the pictures. The pictures are extremely high quality but suddenly Sharon sees something that is wrong.

"Sweetie, we have a problem, look, all you can see is my hand."

The pictures of hot mom Sheila giving her son a hand job have a major flaw. From the side angle, Sharon's hand is in the way.

"Sweetie, I thought we planned this perfectly. Did we screw up big time or what?"

"Mom, I guess that's just what happens when you don't have a professional photographer. If you watch the stuff from the really first class porn sites, the scenes are actually shot from two different angles. The side view is great to give the perspective of the scene, but then you need the head on shot also, then it's edited back and forth so the viewer sees everything."

"So sweetie, our pictures are great except we need a head on view also?"

"Mom, I'm almost sure that's the problem."

"So sweetie, do we need another camera, to shoot two cameras at once?"

"Well, mom, I know you really want to do this right. I guess we do need another camera."

"HMMMM... Let me think. I don't want us to spend another $4,000. But I have an idea that just might work."

Is his mother going to tell her son she wants to...?

"Sweetie, I think when we do this stuff, from now on we are going to have to shoot it twice, then you can edit them so they come out as one scene, right?"

Did the sexiest 37 year old mother in the state of Florida just tell her 18 year old son that she wants to shoot the scene again? And she wants to do more shoots with her role play son Jamie? This is working out way better than her son's wildest fantasy!

"Mom, I can edit them so that they look like the big porn companies. That's part of what that free software does from that package that Andy from the camera store threw in. Makes editing pictures and videos a snap!"

"MMMMM!! So you're telling me...that Sheila and her role play son Jamie have to get back in bed...and you straddle me again, and Sheila gives her son another hand job, and Jamie shoots jizz all over my tits a second time? Is that what you want to do sweetie?"

"Well, mom, you said, you want to do this right..."

"Well, it works for me. Do you have another one in those teenage balls of yours?"

"Mom, sure I do. You may have to...encourage me a bit more the second time, but I know there's another one in there."

"Well, should we go back to my bedroom so we can redo the...ummm...ending? MMMM!! My big teenage hunk gets two happy endings from one photo shoot...looks like your birthday is just getting better and better... you know I kinda like it...!"

That evening Sharon Harding and her now 18 year old Jamie were sitting on the couch going through the pictures of today's photo shoot. The brunette mother had made spaghetti and meatballs, Jamie's favorite dinner, for his birthday. The smoking hot cougar had worn a red nightie and matching panties. Jamie as usual, was wearing pajama bottoms. As mother and son went over the pictures Jamie started to pick up that his normally playful mother seemed just a bit distant, like part of her mind was somewhere else. Jamie heard an "oooohh" when one particularly great picture of the teenager's stiff thick cock came into view. She reared up in her seat and her hand ended up on her teenage son's upper thigh.

As they kept going over the pictures from this afternoon, Jamie became aware that his mother was rubbing his upper thigh. In a minute the pictures started coming where "hot mom Sheila" gave her teenage son a hand job. As picture after picture showed the 37 year old smoking hot mother stroking her son's thick pole, Sharon hand kept traveling up her son's upper thigh. The teenager spread his legs a little and shifted on the couch so his mother's hand was grazing his hard cock.

The next set of pictures showed the flaming red cock head, the piss hole open wide and role play Jamie's scalding hot cock juice hit Sheila's big round tits. As rope after rope of teenage semen literally bathed her round hard fake melons, the horny raven haired mother whispered..

"My God...sweetie...it's...beautiful...You can shoot a gallon of that stuff, can't you sweetie?"

A couple of minutes ago the gorgeous milf's mind seemed to be somewhere else, but the teenager could tell that his mother was getting noticeably aroused. Young Jamie knew it's time to make his move. He casually grabbed his mother's hand and placed it on his teenage cock. The horny teenager's cock was dripping a river of precum, soaking the boy's pajama bottoms. Sharon's hand involuntarily started rubbing her son's swollen cock through his pajama bottoms.

As mother and son finished going over the pictures, they had decided on over 160 really good ones from this set should be sent to the hot mom website tomorrow morning. The brunette cougar then realized where her hand was and pulled away.

"Sweetie, I know what you're trying to do. But we can't do this... It's wrong."

What? You mean after today, where he watched his smoking hot mother fuck herself with her dildo, her long tanned legs flying in the air as she had multiple orgasms, screaming for her son? Then, she invited him up to join her in bed, and she ended up giving him two hand jobs, each time bathing her big round tits in his teenage sperm? Jamie was absolutely sure that his mother loved it too! But now she tells him it's wrong and they can't do this?

"Sweetie, I've been doing some thinking about the last couple of days. And especially after today, we have a lot of things to talk about. I just need to to to bed and think more about everything. I will see you in the morning sweetie."

"Okay mom, good night. I love you."

"I love you too sweetie, more than you'll ever imagine. I'm sorry but right now I'm just in one of my...moods. We'll talk about everything in the morning."

Jamie Harding's 18th birthday went better than he could have ever imagined, except for the last few minutes. He wasn't sure, but it seems like his mother is suddenly having second thoughts about what the two of them are doing. The horny youngster went off to bed, depressed and too confused to even think about beating off tonight.

The next morning young Jamie went downstairs and was greeted by the now familiar sight of his sexy brunette mother in her silky nightie, banging away at the computer keyboard.

"MMMMM!! Morning sweetie."

"Morning mom."

The horny teenager was so confused. Yesterday had been the best day of his life, then his gorgeous milf mother had dropped a huge bomb before bed. Jamie hoped that maybe she had just been in one of her moods, or otherwise changed her mind after what she said last night.

"Sweetie grab a cup of coffee and sit with me awhile. We have a lot of things to talk about."

A lot of things to talk about..that never sounds good. The poor teenager braces himself for the final bomb. It's been great, but this probably means his mother has come to her senses and it's all over...

"Sweetie, I'm just starting on a caption for this picture set, but once we send this in, I think this should be the last thing we send them."

The teenager is crestfallen. His smoking hot brunette mother, with her long tapering tanned legs, rock hard ass, huge firm perfectly round fake boobs, and sweet freshly shaven little pussy, has decided that's it.

"Mom, I understand. I don't ever want you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

"Sweetie, I don't think you really understand. One of the biggest reasons why I don't want to send those people any more pictures of me is that they are crooks. I mean, once we send in this next photo set, we will have made over $40,000. Do you know what that means sweetie?"

"Well, mom, it means we have some money for mortgage payments for another few months."

"Well, that too sweetie, but it means that this Goddamn hot mom website has made $40,000 off of us for basically doing nothing. It's not fair that they take 50 percent of everything. So I really don't want to have anything to do with them anymore."

So, that's it. Jamie Harding's mother has decided not to send in anything else to myhotmom.com.

"Sweetie, we also have to talk about...the incest thing."

That's the final nail in the coffin! Finally his smoking hot long legged mother has come to her senses and doesn't want anything to do with incest. Jamie's fantasies about someday fucking his gorgeous mother have gone down the drain.

"Sweetie, I think that all of the things we have done so far have been a lot of fun. I really love the fact that my boy thinks of me as a sexual object, and dreams about fucking his mother. But Sharon Harding, divorced mother of an 18 year old horny boy, isn't comfortable with dropping her panties and spending every day and night fucking her 18 year old son. It's mother son incest and it's wrong, sweetie, you know that, don't you?"

"Mom, well...yes...I know it's wrong.."

"So sweetie, Sharon Harding isn't comfortable with fucking her 18 year old boy Jamie. But, let's talk about hot mom Sheila and her role play son Jamie."

"Mom, I thought you...liked being hot mom Sheila."

"Sweetie, yes I do. I love being Sheila with a horny 18 year old son Jamie. In a few days I won't be Sharon Harding anymore. I will be Sheila Lovejoy once the court files those papers. I thought it would be a lot of fun if my role play name was Sheila...Lovecock."

The teenager just about came in his pajamas when he heard that his smoking hot long legged big titted mother wants to have the role play name of Sheila...LOVECOCK!

I think we both have to realize that what we do when I am hot mom Sheila and you are role play Jamie...it's all fantasy."

"Mom, yes. The whole hot mom website is just a fantasy thing. I know that."

"Sweetie, so here's the way it is. Sharon Harding isn't comfortable with the whole mom son incest thing. But hot mom Sheila is another person altogether. Sheila wants to do lots of naughty things with her young role play boy Jamie..."

Did the poor teenager just hear correctly? Did his gorgeous mother, again with her long legs, perfect big fake tits and tight hard ass just tell him she wants to...do all sorts of naughty things with her 18 year old role play son JAMIE?

"Sweetie, are you okay, with doing all sorts of naughty things with your mommy Sheila Lovecock, making a lot of nasty videos that we can sell?"

"Mom, yes, definitely! But mom, you just said, you are done with the hot mom website. So if we do this, how are we going to sell them?"

"Well, sweetie, how about we, build our own website? We both know that with the Zoomatic 4K camera, the videos will be every bit as good as the major porno companies. But if its an older hot divorcee Sheila and her real life horny 18 year old son, don't you think we can make better videos than a couple of porno actors? I think so. And Jamie sweetie, you already have all the equipment to upload videos and put them on a webpage for sale. It's a lot of work, especially setting everything up. I know because I helped set up your father's website years ago."

"Mom, how are we going to get...customers?"

"Sweetie, I already got emails from almost 300 people. After we post the pictures from yesterday, we'll have a lot more. I'll just email them all and tell them to come to our site for the...good stuff. I'm also going to put a little blurb at the end of this picture set about our new website."

"Mom, again, you have thought of everything."

"Sweetie, this is going to be a big commitment for both of us. If you and I, Sharon and Jamie Harding, decide to to into the video business full time, then we go into this full time. And when we say full time I mean, full time. I will not have time to go on dates with people. It's just you and me sweetie."

"Mom, you and me sounds good to me. Like I told you before you're my special girl."

"And you're my special guy. There's no one else for me sweetie. Just my special guy. And do you also know what doing this means?"

"What's that mom?"

"It means that to make a lot of money doing this Jamie and Sheila have to get incredibly nasty...Sheila Lovecock is 37 years old, hasn't been fucked in months and is so hot she can have any man she wants. But all she wants her 18 year old son Jamie."

Sharon Harding, soon to become porn star Sheila Lovecock , looks down at her teenage son's erection sticking straight out from his pajama bottoms, gives her 18 year old son Jamie a smile and licks her lips. The teenager almost shoots off in his pajama bottoms when he sees his mother's new personality.

"Sweetie, so you like the name Sheila Lovecock for our website? I was thinking of a name for you sweetie. From now on, my big hunk of a son is...Jamie Hardman! You want to be your mother's hard man, right?"

"Mom, you got this all under control."

"I know one thing, if we do this, then we are both all in. We don't want to do this halfway."