The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right mom."

Young Jamie pours his mother a refill on her coffee and makes some toast.

"Mom, what have you written for a caption...for our picture set yesterday?"

"Okay sweetie here goes... I'll start reading what I got. Yesterday was my darling son's 18th birthday. He's now a man, in every sense of the word. Since my boy is now a man, it's only right that he sees his mother wearing sexy things around the house. I went to the lingerie store and bought a couple of see thru tops, matching panties and of course the matching 5 inch fuck me heels! I baked him a chocolate birthday cake and gave him a new high tech microphone for his Zoomatic 4K camera."

"Mom, sounds great. Is there more?"

"I could tell he loved the way my big tits and tiny little ass looked in that nightie. We watched a little TV. I was so dripping wet I couldn't concentrate on the stupid movie. That night I heard him in the shower. I sneaked in so he couldn't hear me and saw the hottest thing I have ever seen! My teenage son was feverishly stroking his 18 year old cock, calling for his mother. I was shocked to see the big thick cock swell and then shoot ropes of teenage sperm into the steamy shower. The thick river of teenage jizz hit the wall then slowly ran down the side of the shower. I almost jumped into the shower with my boy! I wanted to lick my boy's precious semen off the shower walls."

"Mom, you're so good at this. It's amazing."

"I made a huge mistake not going in and joining him! As the last drops of his jizz went down the drain, I kicked myself or letting all that precious juice go to waste. I would have loved to have my teenage boy shoot all that delicious thick cock juice straight into my mouth! I was so horny, I couldn't stand it! I ran back to my bedroom and left the door slightly open. As the lifelike dildo worked it's magic on my horny mommy cunt, I screamed for Jamie as I had several earth shattering orgasms. I looked up and my darling son was standing next to the bed. I asked him if he saw everything? He said, yes, mom, he did! I scolded him for invading my privacy then smiled and asked him if he liked what she saw? The throbbing erection in his jockey shorts told me the answer!"

"Mom, those guys out there on the internet are gonna love this."

"Since it was his birthday I gave him his final birthday present. I worked that big thick teenage cock with my tiny hands until it unleashed rope after rope of fresh teenage jizz all over my big fake tits. After tonight I think my darling son and I have started crossing the line. I have my reservations about incest but that big thick cock is too beautiful to resist. I don't know WHEN, but soon, I hope!"

"Mom, you wrote all that? My God! Mom, you had me hooked when you mentioned the see thru top! I know we are going to sell a ton of these pics!"

"So, that's good? I thought so. Now, let me put a blurb on the bottom. We'll tell everyone about our new website."

"Mom, how about Hotmomsheila? Or...SheilaLoveock.com?"

"Sweetie...how about sheilaandjamie.com? After all this new business is half yours."

"Sheilaandjamie.com sounds good to me mom."

"Okay then let me put on the bottom here...thank you all for buying all of our pictures. Now, if you want the good stuff then come to our new website sheilaandjamie.com. You will see how a horny 37 year old divorcee takes care of her darling horny 18 year old son."

"Sounds good mom, send it in."

"Okay there went the last picture set for hot mom. Now...we have to get started."

"Mom, you mean you want to...? You mean right now?..."

"Sweetie, Sheila and Jamie...don't want to disappoint their fans do they? Sweetie, grab the camera, microphone and tripod. Let's both put on swimsuits and meet me out at the pool. Make sure you put on that tight fitting pair of nylon trunks I just bought. I want to see the bulge in those tight trunks. I just bought a new string bikini that shows just about everything."

"Mom, what are we...??"

"Let's just play in the pool and see where it goes."

"Sounds like fun..."

"And...oh yes. I almost forgot. I know we are going to have to shoot everything twice so that we get the correct angles. I mean it's not fair! Jamie...Hardman gets two orgasms while his mother Sheila Lovecock only gets one. Mom gets the short end of the stick. You better...make it up to me...sweetie..."

"Mom, I am going to make sure you never get...the short end of the stick..."

Jamie gave his gorgeous mother a grin when he said it. They both had a chuckle over his play on words.

"Have you been saving that one to spring on your mother, sweetie? Or did that one just come naturally?"

"Naturally mom...naturally."

A half hour later Jamie Harding, now known as porn actor Jamie Hardman, was sitting at the pool, pretending to be reading a car magazine. The Zoomatic 4K was now in the video mode, and the new microphone was on so every sound could be clearly heard.

"Now mom, remember...if something isn't quite right, if we are out of the camera range, or we say something that isn't right, no problem. We will edit the whole thing tonight. Are we ready?"

"MMM!! yes sweetie, here goes...Sheila and Jamie's first video. Maybe we'll call this one pool time playtime. Okay, sweetie, turn on the camera."

Jamie Harding turns on the video camera and mother and son are now officially in the porn business! On cue his smoking hot mother Sheila Lovecock walked out in her royal blue string bikini and matching heels. The 5 inch stilettos made the milf mother over 6'4" tall. The teenager's thick cock immediately came to full mast when he saw his lovely mother walk sexily out toward her son. The clip clop of the stilettos could be easily picked by the new microphone.

The drop dead gorgeous milf had decided to wear her hair up for this scene, planning to have some lighthearted playing and splashing in the pool. Sexy mom Sheila walked over to the lounger and put her towel down.

"Hi darling! You mind if mommy joins you?"

"No mom, I was just out here reading a magazine."

"Darling, I just bought this new bikini and I'm not sure if the lady sold me the wrong size or what. Do you think it looks okay on me? After all, I bought it because I thought that my darling son would like it."

"Mom, turn around. Let me see."

Sheila turns around so that her son Jamie can get a good view of the perfectly round globes of her rock hard buttocks.

"Darling, do like the way...my butt looks in it? Did I buy a bikini that's too...naughty? Can you see my...asshole? Maybe a mother shouldn't be showing her asshole to her teenage son."

"Oh yes mom...I can...see..the edge of your asshole. And mom, I'm okay with that...Mom, actually you look...smoking hot!"

"MMMM!! I can see my darling son is hard for his mommy. Now, what about the front? I have a problem. Are mommy's boobies just too big for this little bikini? If I tie the top too tight, it squishes mommy's big boobies and it hurts."

"Mom, I definitely don't want you to hurt. Why don't you try loosening the top just a little...yes... like that...now does that hurt?"

"No, it feels good like that. But darling if I'm not careful my big boobies are going to fall out. I don't want you to get all upset if my boobies fall out."

"No mom, believe me, I promise not to get upset."

"MMMM!! my darling son...thank you for the advice!"

The teenager goes back and pretends to read his magazine and his hot mother Sheila takes off the stilettos and wanders over to the pool. Jamie shifts the tripod so that is gets a view of his smoking hot mother slowly getting into the pool. Soon she is in the shallow end. On such a hot day, the water feels great. Now into the role play mode of hot mom Sheila, the gorgeous tanned milf is now up to her neck in the water, her fabulous tanned melons floating in the blue water.

"Darling, you going to join your mommy? Of are you all engrossed in that magazine?"

"Mom, I'm halfway through a great article on engines. There's a new type of piston that will deliver a lot more thrust."

Sheila whispers so that the new microphone can hear.

"There's only one piston that I'm interested in...and yes...more thrust sounds good to me."

As Jamie pretends to be reading the article, his sexy mother splashes water on him. The youngster pretends to be upset that his magazine is wet. Sheila smiles at her boy.

"Put that magazine down and come join me. The water's great!"

"In a few minutes mom. I'm almost done."

Sheila splashes him again then quickly a third time. Now both Jamie and his magazine are soaking wet.

"Mom, I'm going to get you...!"

Now totally into the role play, the horny teenager dives into the deep end of the pool and makes a beeline for his mother who is in the shallow end. Jamie chases his mother around the shallow end, trying to catch her. Both of them are laughing like crazy.

"Darling, if you did catch me, what are you going to do to me?"

With that Jamie quickly dives underwater and comes up underneath his mother.

She spreads her long slim legs a bit and the 18 year old boy lifts his mother up in the air. Sexy mom Sheila is now on her boy's shoulders, legs wrapped around his neck. Both of them are laughing like crazy. The muscular teenager carries his mother around the pool. Sheila pretends to be mad at her teenage son.

"Put me down right now!!"

"Mom, I'm going to get even for you ruining my magazine."

"Put me down!! I'm going to get you for this...!"

Jamie suddenly picks his mother off his shoulders and throws her into the water, making a huge splash. Thankfully Sheila's hair didn't get wet. She looks at her son Jamie. Both of them are totally having fun with this role play scenario.

"Okay, I guess I deserved that. Now...we're even."

The teenager looks to the side and notices his mother's blue bikini top floating in the water. Sheila Lovecock again pretends to be mad at the teenager.

"So...you did this on purpose, didn't you? You told me to loosen my top then it flew off. Give it to me."

Jamie grabs the bikini top and plays keep away from his mother. Soon they are laughing and wrestling in the water. Sheila wraps her arms around her son, mashing her rock hard tits against his chest. The long legged milf grabs her son's cock through his swim trunks. Jamie looks surprised.

"Mom! what are you...doing?"

"Hey...you have my bikini top. You have what you want. Now, I have everything I want, right here!"

Jamie throws Sheila's bikini top out of the pool, landing near the loungers.

"So, you want to play that way! Well...it's my turn..."

The gorgeous dark haired mother reaches down and pulls her son's swim trunks down. She can't quite get them off without getting her hair wet.

"Mom!! You're playing with my...cock..."

"Well, I lost one piece of clothing , so it's only right you lose one too. Get em off! Give them to me. Get em off! Get em off...please..."

"Mom, if I give them to you, then I'm totally naked and you still got your bottoms on. That isn't right."

Sheila loosens the tie on her bikini bottoms, then gets out of them. Now totally naked, the smoking hot raven haired beauty shows her bikini bottoms to her son.

"Now, get em off. You throw your trunks over there and I'll do the same thing., okay?"

"Okay mom, you win. Okay here goes...one...two...three!!"

The 18 year old boy's trunks and his mother's bikini bottoms land near their loungers. Now mother and son are totally naked in the pool.

"You know, a minute ago I had your cock in my hands. I'd really like to get my hands on your cock again."

Sheila walks over to her son. Facing each other the smoking hot role play mother puts the teenager's hands on her big fake tits.

"I know you've wanted to feel them for years now. From now on, they're all yours darling."

"OOOOHHH MOM!! YES!!"

For the first time in his life the horny teenager has his hands on a pair of female breasts. Jamie grabs his mother's tits and starts feeling then. He had a feeling that they would feel firm but his mother's big round melons are rock hard!

"MMMM! My darling son...you like mommy's big titties, don't you darling? MMM!! Yes, mommy wants to play with my boy's big hard cock... MMMM!! Yes!!"

Mother and son stand in the pool and kiss. Soon they are swapping tongues. The whole role play scene intensifies as their hands travel everywhere on each other's bodies. Sheila squeals as her teenage son's fingers play with the entrance of her asshole.

They make out for several long minutes. The teenager licks one of his mother's rock hard nipples, rolling the hard red tip across his tongue.

"OOOOOHHH YES!! JAMIEEE DARLING!! DON'T TEASE MOMMY!"

The now rock hard youngster pulls away from his mother, gets out of the pool and moves the tripod for the last part of their first video. While out of the water, the excited 37 year old mother feasts her eyes on her teenage son's huge stiff cock sticking straight out at her.

Jamie's big cock throbs and dances for his gorgeous mother. The teenager sits on the edge of the pool. After a short break mother and son quickly get back into role play mode.

"Mom, I want to watch you...swim a couple of laps."

Sheila swims back across the pool, to the deep end. She looks at the delicious feast sitting there on the other side. Her teenage son is sitting at the edge of the pool, legs spread and his big young cock sticking straight up. From the other end of the pool Sheila can see every pulse of the teenager's swollen organ. This is what Sharon Harding, now role play mother Sheila Lovecock, has secretly wanted for a long time, and now it's time! Her alter ego Sheila swims over to her horny son sitting at the other end of the pool. She comes up right between his spread legs, the throbbing cock head inches from her pretty face.

"It's so big...I don't know..if I can get it all..in my mouth..."

With that Sheila kisses her son's upper thighs and licks the boyish skin, tasting the combination of chlorine and teenage thigh. She travels to the other leg, then licks the teenager's swollen balls. The balls taste less like chlorine and more like teenage sweat.

"MMMMM! DARLING!! YOUR BEAUTIFUL BALLS ARE ALL SWOLLEN... THEY'RE ALL FULL AREN'T THEY?"

Sheila grabs the teenagers throbbing pole with one hand then cups his precious big balls with the other. The red helmet of his cock head turns a deeper reddish color and the piss hole opens and closes as she runs her hands up and down his young cock. Sheila then looks her son right in the eye and goes down on his young organ, taking half of his cock in her mouth.

Sharon Harding can taste the stream of precum oozing out of the angry piss hole. She hasn't felt this alive in years! A teenager's throbbing dick is halfway down her mouth, and the fact that it happens to be her loving 18 year old son makes this all too good to be true. A part of her wishes that she and her boy weren't in role play but the two of them are having so much fun at this, and making a ton of money too.

"OHHHH MOM!! SHIT YES MOMMM!! YES!!"

The boy makes eye contact with his mother. He wants to remember this picture forever. His loving mother, the woman he has fantasized about since he was a little boy, has his cock halfway down her throat. The raven haired beauty's mouth goes up and down on the stiff teenage prick. She is getting used to the length and thickness of the young teenager's cock.

"MOM!! SUCK IT MOM!! SUCK MY FUCKIN DICK MOM!!"

The boy's words totally encourage the gorgeous milf mom to suck her son's throbbing teenage cock harder. As she gains intensity, the horny boy grabs her tits and holds on. Sheila's pretty mouth has gotten used to her son's cock. It's time to see how far...

"OHHHH SHIT MOMMMMM!! IT'S DOWN YOUR FUCKING THROAT!! MOMMMMMMMMM!!

Sharon Harding , 37 year old divorcee, has her 18 year old son Jamie's cock down her throat. For a second she wished it was Jamie's cock in her mouth, but right now it's role play Jamie's horny cock down her throat, and that will have to do.

"UUUKKKK!! UKKKKKKKK!! UUUUKKKKK!"

Sheila gags on the teenagers cock as she feels the river of precum flowing down her throat, making her cough and gag. The gorgeous tanned big titted mother takes her mouth off the boy's cock for a second, sees that the cock head is now a bright crimson and the piss hole is open wide and pulsating. Several drops of precious teenage cock sauce ooze from the inflamed piss hole.

"OOOOHH JAMIE! YES BABY..YOU GOT A BIG CUM IN THERE...FOR MOMMY? PLEASE!! MOMMY WANTS A NICE BIG CUM!!"

With that the horny brunette milf goes back down on her son's swollen dick. Her mouth flying up and down, trying to bring the boy off...any second...

"MOM!! YES!! MOM!! IT'S GONNA...SHOOT MOM!! IT'S GONNA...IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH MOM!!" AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! UUUUHHHHHHHHH!! UUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The teenager starts unloading a huge rope of thick warm syrup down his mother's mouth. Sheila easily swallows the first spurt, then another spurt, then another spurt. Soon the teenager's balls are emptying into his mother's hungry mouth.

"OHHH MOM!! SWALLOW IT!! YES!! EAT IT MOM!! EAT IT!! YES!! MOM!!"

Porn star Sheila Lovecock tries to swallow it all but can't quite keep or with the teenagers orgasm. A huge rope of warm white syrup dribbles down her chin, then another, coating the side of her neck. Sharon Harding smiles at her son, knowing that their first role play video will be a huge hit.

"MMMM!! SWEETIE!! I'M SORRY...I TRIED TO EAT IT ALL!! BUT YOUR BALLS WERE JUST TOO FULL! I'M SORRY. I'M A LITTLE OUT OF PRACTICE. I'LL REALLY TRY BETTER TO SWALLOW IT ALL NEXT TIME."

"OHHH SHIT MOM!! YES!! MOM!! MY GODDD!"

Sheila licks her lips, then scoops up all of the teenager's remaining jizz, licking her fingers as she goes. The sexy brunette mother had eaten his entire load! The video is over. Sharon Harding gets a towel to wipe the last couple of drops of Jamie's semen off of her pretty face. The role play scenario had worked out. her and Jamie had managed to stay in their role play characters Sheila and Jamie. She gives her son a huge smile.

"Well, sweetie, kiss your mother. Sheila Lovecock and her son Jamie Hardman just made their first porno video! MMMM!! Yes!! Thank you sweetie."

"Mom, I can't wait to see it!"

Neither can I sweetie. How about we get dried off, then I'll make us lunch, then we can watch our first video?"

"Mom yes. I can't wait till tonight to watch it. I want to see it now."

After lunch mother and son watch their first porno together. They both agreed that most of the scenes came out perfectly. The scene in the pool where they were wrestling and Sheila grabbed Jamie's cock had to be done over to get a second camera angle. The whole blowjob scene had to be redone as well, this time with the camera on the tripod over Jamie's shoulder. That way the blowjob could be captured from the son Jamie's point of view.

"Mom, we both knew that these videos need two different camera angles, so you're alright with doing it again from another camera angle?"

"MMMM!! Sheila Lovecock gets her boy's cock in her mouth again. Maybe this time mommy Sheila is going to swallow it all."

"Mom, actually it's better if some of it ran down your chin like last time. This way the two videos will match. It makes it a snap to do the final editing."

"Sounds good sweetie. Do you want to shoot it later this afternoon, or can you...get it up right now?"

"Mom, I'm 18...and horny for my mother. I can get it up right now...!"

That evening mother and son sat on the couch doing the final editing of their first porn video. The two different scenes were edited together perfectly. The high tech software had made the whole process incredibly easy. Sharon and Jamie Harding, now porn actors Sheila Lovecock and Jonny Hardman, now had their first hour long mother son video ready for the world to see.