The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both mothers are wearing string bikinis and high heels. The clip clop of the two sets of heels hitting the pavement make both boys forget about the stupid magazine. But the mothers had told the boys they were supposed to be more interested in the magazine than they were in their mothers.

"Hey boys, what are you two up to?"

Andy has seen Sheila's big fake tits before but nothing prepared the teenager for the sight of the 6 foot tall tanned milf in her string bikini. The red string shoved her cleavage together, making her tits scream to be let out of the confinement of the tiny string. Young Jamie checked out the toned muscular legs of the little sex bomb Mrs White. The two mothers walked over to where the two boys were sitting. The boys had been told that they were now back in role play. Andy was to call Sheila by Aunt Sheila, while Barbie was to be called Aunt Barbie.

"Mom, we were just checking out the new Chevy. It's been redesigned. Andy and I really like...the new rear end."

The two milfs turn around and spread their legs a little. They bend over lewdly displaying their asses to the two teenage boys. Andy can almost see the outline of his role play aunt Sheila's tiny asshole. Barbie's bikini bottom hides nothing. Both boys can clearly see the little sex bomb's perfectly toned ass. Between her ass cheeks her little asshole is already open. Jamie has seen his mother's asshole before and even fucked her tight shitter already on a few occasions but he's never seen anything as sexy as the little Mrs White's tiny ass.

"Boys, your mommies were inside the house getting lonely and I thought that you boys might like to check out...our rear ends. What do you think?"

The two women parade around the two loungers, showing the boys their nearly naked tanned bodies.

"Boys I'm going into the pool. Does anyone want to join me?"

Barbie speaks up.

"No, I think I'm just going to lay here and chill out for awhile. What about you boys?"

"Uh Aunt Barbie, I think I'd like to stay here right now...with you if that's okay."

"Yes Jamie, I'd like that very much. I haven't seen you in a couple of years and I'd like to get to know you better. Andy, why don't you join your Aunt Sheila in the pool?"

The clumsy boy from the camera shop doesn't have to be told twice. Maybe, just maybe this is his chance for some action with the gorgeous lady from the camera store.

"Come on Andy, we can play in the water. We don't need them."

Barbie speaks up.

"And sis, if you want maybe you can give Andy his next lesson...in pool play. I think I'm just going to hang out here with Jamie and get to know him better."

Sheila grabs Andy's trembling hand and they step to the edge of the pool. She kicks off her stilettos and gets into the shallow end. She holds her arms out inviting young Andy to join her. The teenager is no longer a virgin, thanks to last night. But he's never been as nervous and excited in his life as he is right now. The boy slowly walks in and Sheila puts her arms around him.

With one of the Zoomatic 4Ks on the couple in the pool she kisses the trembling teenager. The horny boy can feel Sheila's entire bikini clad body against him. His 18 year old cock is so hard the boy's stiff organ actually hurts inside his tight little swim trunks.

"MMMMM! Andy...yes...now go ahead and kiss me. That's okay sweetie."

They kiss and Sheila guides the boy's hand over her big round boobs. The poor teenager is just trembling as he feels Sheila's gorgeous fake melons.

"Andy...you want these don't you sweetie? You want to play with Auntie Sheila's big boobies...MMMM!! Yes!!"

She suddenly pulls away and laughing, then playfully splashes the boy.

"Andy sweetie, if you want them, then you better come and get them!"

On the lounger Barbara White watches her son Andy feel up Sheila's big fake boobs. She knows that her 18 year old son is in heaven. But right now the little sex bomb has other more pressing things right next to her. She has a gorgeous 18 year old hunk right next to her with a huge hard on in his little speedo trunks.

Sheila yells at her role play sister from the pool.

"Sis, you better put some potion on Jamie. We don't want him to burn. And make sure you put the lotion all over. Make sure you get...all the important spots."

The little milf now has her opening to get her hands on the sexy teenager Jamie. She has seen all of his videos, fucking his gorgeous big titted mother. Now she finally has the chance to get her hands on the teenager. She looks at his big cock in those tight speedos, and can't wait to get those damn trunks off the youngster.

"Jamie I better do what your mom told me to do."

She starts on the boy's back, then down the backs of his muscular legs. The boy's legs are smooth, not one hair on his body. Barbara White never liked the fact that her husband was a hairy man. The smooth muscular boy excites the hell out of the sexy little milf. Her trembling hands work their way up the 18 year old boy's legs to the teenagers rock hard ass. The boy is moaning, as the little milf's hands expertly arouse the horny teenager.

"Jamie, I think you better turn over."

The boy turns over and as the Zoomatic 4K keeps filming as his role play Aunt starts on the boy's chest. She reaches over and kisses the youngster.

"I hope I am doing a good job, Jamie. Am I getting...all the right places?"

"Oh yes, Aunt Barbie...you are definitely getting all the right places."

The other Zoomatic is filming the other couple in the pool. Sheila smiles at the horny teenager and fiddles with the tie on her bikini top. She throws the string bikini top over to the side of the pool and looks at the aroused teenager.

"Andy sweetie, I told you...if you want these...them come and get them..."

The boy nervously works his way over to the other side of the pool standing right in front of the gorgeous milf. Her huge melons float deliciously in the cool water. Sheila playfully walks away from the teenager.

"Come on Andy, if you want these, you have to come and get them!"

Andy finally makes a lunge towards the sexy Sheila. She manages to stay just out of reach of the horny 18 year old boy. The game becomes a game of catch me if you can, both of them laughing and having great fun. After a couple of minutes Sheila is about 10 feet away from the teenager. She gives the boy a wicked smile and tells the boy.

"Andy, if you want these, give me your swim trunks."

"Uhhhh Aunt Sheila, do you want me to...?"

Sheila Lovecock then lunges towards the teenager. She reaches down and hooks the waistband of his swim trunks. She wickedly yanks them down, then kicks them off. The trunks float in the water next to them. Sheila grabs them and throws them out of the pool. She reaches down and feels the boy's stiff cock underwater.

"MMMMM! Andyyy! I see you are horny...for your Auntie Sheila...!"

On the lounger, young Jamie is rubbing the lotion on his little sexy role play Aunt Barbie Lovecock. She moans as the boy's hands rub the oil on her rock hard tiny ass.

"Jamie, better get em off. I don't want to burn...anywhere."

The boy loosens the tie of her bikini bottoms and gets them off. Barb's tiny little asshole opens a bit as is to invite the teenager to go a little further.

"Jamie...if you want darling...go ahead and lick...aunties asshole..."

The horny teenager goes down and licks the excited Barbie's tiny ass. He buries his head between her rock hard ass cheeks, then his tongue flickers the edge of her asshole. The teenager knows that he's going to have some sort of sex with the smoking hot little milf Barbie. He hopes somehow she'll let him get his teenage cock inside her tiny ass.

"Ohhhh JAMIEEEE!! LICK AUNTIE'S ...ASSSS!! EEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!! EEEEIIIIIIEEEEEE!!

Out in the pool, Sheila and Andy were busy making out and feeling each other up, but the high pitched squeal of delight from the lounger made both of them stop. Sheila was a bit surprised that her son had his tongue inside Barb's cute little ass. Andy watched his mother shake as she had her screaming orgasm.

"Andy, it looks like your cousin just gave your mother... a big...orgasm. Maybe...it's your turn...to give your Auntie Sheila some action...sweetie, go ahead...and play with my big titties."

The boy has one hand on each of Sheilas big fake tits. Since the day at the camera store the teenager has dreamed about someday getting his hands on the sexy Sheila's magnificent hooters. And now his dream has come true.

"Sweetie, kiss Auntie Sheila's big titties..MMMMM!! YES!! LIKE THAT ALEXXX!! LICK AUNTIE'S NIPPLES!!"

The teenager is in titty heaven licking the gorgeous raven haired milf's huge fake bosoms. Sheila takes her hand and starts stroking the teenager's thick young cock underwater.

"Sweetie...can you see how...my nipples are hard...like they each have a little hard on of their own. That means that auntie is all hot and wants your big cock..."

On the lounger Barb White is on top of young Jamie. She pulls the boys boykinis down then off. Barb is greeted with the gorgeous sight of a throbbing young dick staring at her face.

"Jamie, your cock is so beautiful. It's all hard...for Aunt Barbie isn't it?"

"Yes...Auntie Barb. It's all stiff...for you."

"Jamie, can I...taste it?"

"Yes...ohhhh yes..."

The sexy little Barbie grabs the boy's throbbing cock, licking up and down the swollen shaft. She licks the inflamed piss hole tasting the boy's precum.

"MMMM! Jamie, you taste...so good. You have a nice big load for your auntie, don't you?"

"Yes, Auntie Barb. A nice big one."

Just then Barbie goes down and licks the boy's balls. She pulls the boy's ass up a bit higher, then gets down on the cement. The teenager's asshole is there for the taking.

"I've always wanted to do this...and now I can't believe I'm going to...lick your sweet young ass..."

Barbara White goes down and licks the teenager's ass. Young Jamie is in heaven! Even though he has fucked his mother a lot of times in the past few weeks, his gorgeous milf mom has never licked his ass before! Jamie's moaning has caught the attention of his mother out in the pool. She looks over and sees the sexy little Barbara White devouring her son Jamie's sweet young ass! Sheila feels a twinge of jealousy. She wonders if her darling son will find her sexy from now on, or will he may become more interested in other women. Sheila then knows she must step up her game.

"Uhhhhh...Auntie...Barb...uhhhhhhhh..."

The teenager can't believe it! The sexy Mrs White has her hands on the sexy 18 year old boy's ass cheeks, pulling them apart, her tongue deep inside his asshole. Even his sexy mother has never done this! Andy is looking at the spectacle of his mother and Jamie on the lounger, and wonders if his mother will ever do that to him.

The sexy little milf stands up. Jamie turns over, the teenager's turgid cock sticking straight up. The sexy hard body milf spreads her legs and straddles Jamie's big dick. It is a bit longer than her son Andy's but not quite as thick. She slowly lowers herself onto the boy's cock, the tip of the swollen cock head slipping past the dripping wet lips of her tight cunt. She then lowers herself down onto the boy.

"UUUUHHHH Auntie Barb!! SHITTT!! "

"JAMIIIIEEEE!! YOUR BIG COCK!! IT'S FILLING ME UP...!!"

Back in the pool Sheila Lovecock straddles her role play nephew Andy Cockman, then whispers into his ear.

"Sweetie...do you want to put it inside me? Or fuck my big titties?"

"Auntie Sheila...tit fuck...please..."

"Then Andy, let's get out of the pool...let's go over here..."

Sheila Lovecock and her role play nephew Andy Cockman head over to the lounger on the other side of the pool. They look over and Andy's mother is on top of young Jamie, riding his teenage cock, humping his dick as hard as she can. Sheila grabs the Zoomatic and gets the camera into position.

"AUNTIE BARB!! YESSSS!! GO AUNT BARBIEEE!! GOOOOO!! "

The sexy little milf's hips are a blur as she rides the teenager's cock. The boy meets her rhythm thrusting his cock deep inside her creamy tight cunt. The two lovers lock lips as she feels the boy's cock start to shudder. She knows the boy can't last much longer.

"AUNT BARBIEE!! GONNA...JIZZZZ INSIDE YOU..."

"JAMIIIIEEEE YESSSS!! GO AHEAD!! CUM INN MEEEEEEE!! EEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!! EEEEEEEIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!"

The teenager fills the tight little milf with a huge load of thick warm cock milk, filling her up, her swollen cunt muscles desperately trying to milk every last drop of the boy's semen.

"OHHHH JAMIE!! YOU"RE STILL CUMMING!! GODDDD YESSSS!!"

The little hard body milf collapses on top of the teenage boy, completely drained. The youngster had fucked her so...good. Barbara White now knows...she is hooked on 18 year old cock! But as much as she loved fucking the sexy teenager Jamie, part of her mind told her that there was nothing as good as having your own son's 18 year old cock cumming in your belly.

On the other side of the pool young Andy is on top of his gorgeous long legged Aunt Sheila. The smoking hot milf had squeezed her huge fake boobs together, creating a warm slippery crevice for the boy's 18 year old cock. Since that day young Andy White had met the gorgeous big titted milf in the camera store, this was what he had always dreamed about.

"ANDYYY!! YES!! YOUR BIGCOCKKKKK IT"S SO...THICK!! GO AHEAD ANDYYY!! FUCK AUNTIE'S BIG TITTIESSSS!!"

As the camera kept filming, the 18 year old boy's cock flew back and forth between the sexy milf's firm fake hooters, the red cock head darting out between Sheila Lovecock's tanned melons, then back for a second before jutting suddenly out again. Sheila looked at the boy's and saw the pink piss hole open, knowing the boy wasn't long for this world. Suddenly...

"UUUUGGGGGG!! AUNTIE SHEILA!! UUUGGGHHHHHHH!!"

The boy's first spurt hit the gorgeous milf squarely on the chin, then coating her chin, then another across one eyelid.

"AANDYYY! IN THE MOUTH!! IN THE MOUTH!! ANDYYYY...I WANNNAAA...EAT ITTTT!!"

The teenager was lost in the moment, shooting warm teenage semen all over her gorgeous face. He tried to aim his cock at her open mouth but missed, shooting his warm white spunk onto her forehead then into her raven black hair. The teenager was giving the 37 year old milf a face bath! After a minute the boy had completely filled his sexy Auntie Sheila with a face full of his jizz. The boy's cock wouldn't stop. Finally the big titted milf was able to get hold of the boy's orgasming cock and was able to get her pretty mouth on his swollen cock head.

"MMMMM!! YESSSSS!! MMMMMM!!"

Sheila had swallowed a mouthful of the boy's cock sauce. She had never seen anything in her like like the young boy who had just unloaded his balls on her face and in her mouth. The boy's testicles must be some sort of natural wonder!

"UUUHHHH AUNTIE SHEILA!! I'M SORRY...REALLY SORRY!! I TRIED TO...IN YOUR MOUTH!! BUT I GUESS I JUST GOT TOO EXCITED..AND...I'M SORRY AUNTIE SHEILA... MADE SUCH A MESSSS."

"MMMMM!! ANDY...YOU DID...GREAT!! YOU WERE...WONDERFUL SWEETIE...YOU JUST NEED MORE PRACTICE...IN AIMING..."

Sheila smiled at the boy and started taking her fingers and cleaning the teenager's semen off her face. Over on he other side of the pool Barb and Jamie watched as young Andy had coated sexy Sheila Lovecock's face and hair with his thick syrup. Sheila noticed that young Andy was still hard. While Sheila found the tit fuck a whole lot of fun with the horny Andy, she hadn't had an orgasm yet. She needed to be fucked...and Andy's cock standing straight up at her was too much to resist.

"Andy sweetie, let's get back in the pool. I know a few ways we can get rid of your...problem down there."

They head back to the pool. Sheila Lovecock dunks her face underwater being careful not to get her long hair wet. The water cleaned off the last of her role play nephew's semen off of her face. The gobs of drying cock cream in her long raven hair will have to wait until later.

This time there was no chasing around the pool. Sheila was horny and needed a young cock inside her right now. She grabs the boy's cock underwater and they kiss passionately.

"MMMM!! My darling nephew. You ready to fuck the shit out of your Auntie Sheila?"

On the lounger Barbara White and Jamie watched the action in the pool. Barbie saw the boy's cock coming to life. There was no way that the little sex bomb was going to let the big titted milf in the pool upstage her. Barbie goes down and starts sucking on the rapidly stiffening 18 year old cock. Everyone tried their best to remember they were still in role play mode.

"OOOOHHHH!! Aunt Barbie, are you gonna...suck my cock?"

The little milf says nothing, just taking the stiff cock straight down her throat. She had the boy's cock all the way down her throat, without even gagging! She looks up at the boy and smiles, keeping the boy's cock buried in her throat. Jamie could feel Barbie's tongue doing a wicked dance with the boy's cock inside her mouth.

MMMMMMM!! Jamie...I love your big fuckin' cock..."

The hard body little milf's mouth is a blur as she goes up and down on the teenager. Even his gorgeous big titted mother hasn't taken his cock down her throat like the little sex bomb Barbie! She looks up at the boy, gives him a wicked grin.. and says to the youngster.

Jamie, darling, let me get on my tummy. I want my darling nephew to fuck your aunt Barbie again. I want your big cock up...my ass..."

Out in the pool Sheila and her role play nephew Andy Cockman have been making out. The once shy boy is all over the horny milf's big fake tits again. Sheila knows that young Andy, the sweet boy from the camera store is a tit man. Suddenly she hears Barbie tell her son Jamie she wants his cock up her ass. Sheila had wanted young Andy to fuck her senseless, but right now she knows that she has to match the little sexpot on the lounger. She works the two of them over to the side of the pool, then bends over the side of the pool, presenting her lovely ass to the boy. Her role play nephew Andy's cock is almost ready to cum, just looking at the gorgeous tanned asshole right in front of him! She sneaks a peek at her son and Barbie White on the lounger.

"OHHHHH ESSSS!! JAMIEEEE!! IT'S IN MY ASSS!!"

On the lounger Barbie Lovecock had taken Jamie's teenage dick straight up her asshole without any lubricant! Jamie knows that this little lady is something else. She had rimmed him, licking his ass for over 10 minutes and now has his cock in her little ass, and she wants it...hard!

Jamie starts fucking the horny little hard body. the Zoomatic4K is pointed straight at her pretty face, the sexy little milf giving the camera a look pure lust. Right now nothing else mattered. She had this young boy's cock in her asshole and he was fucking her...hard. She screamed as the boy intensified his assault on her little shitter.

"JAMIIIIEEEEEE!! YESSSS! POUND ITTTT! POUND MY LILTTLE ASSSSSS!! YES!! MY LITTTLLLEEEE ASSHOLLLLLEEE!!"

In the pool Sheila had directed young Andy into position behind her. She was bent over the edge of the pool, her ass in perfect position for the young boy. Sheila's ass is of course all wet from the pool water. She hopes that it's enough lubrication for the thick hunk of 18 year old cock about to invade her tiny little ass.

"Sweetie, go ahead...and push it in...be careful sweetie...nice and slow."

The boy has half his teenage cock inside of her tight ass. Sheila can feel her ass muscles relax, welcoming the young invading cock to probe deeper into her bowels. Sheila is relieved as she realizes that she'll be able to take the boys thick cock without any lubricant.

"Andy!! YESSSS!! GO AHEAD SWEETIE!! UP AUNTIE'S ASSSSS!! YES!! YOUR BIG THICK COCKKKK! IT'S IN MEEEEE!!