The Zoomatic 4k Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teenager finally hits bottom. Young Andy White from the camera store has his teenage cock all the way inside the gorgeous Sheila's asshole! Sheila grabs the boy's hands and guides them to her big fake tits. The boy hangs on to her big firm melons for support as he starts fucking her beautiful ass.

"ANDYYYY!! FUCKKK ITTTT!! FUCK THAT ASSS SWEETIE!! IT'S SO FUCKKKKIN BIG UP MY ASSS!!"

Right then she had forgotten she was still in role play. All that mattered is that Andy, the sweet shy boy from the camera store had his 18 year old cock inside her tight hard ass.

"OHHH AUNTIE SHEILA!! IT'S SOOOO TIGHT!! I FAN FEEL YOUR ASS SQUEEZING MY COCK!!"

"ANDYYYYY! PLEASE!! FUCK MY ASSSS! HARDER!! HARDERRRRR!!"

The boy has caught on to the art of ass fucking a horny older woman! Sheila screams as the boy drives his teenage cock deep into her excited shitter.

"ANDYYYY!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHH!! EEEEEHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

On the lounger young Jamie is on top of Barbie, fucking the sweet little hard body milf up her ass. His role play Auntie, begs the youngster to fuck her ass harder.

"JAMIEEEE!! FUCK MYYYY FUCKKKINNN BUTTTTT!! YES!! UP MY FUCKKKINNN BUTTTTT!!"

Jamie suddenly hears the high pitch screaming from out in the pool. Jamie knows it's exactly the same scream his gorgeous mother would yell when his father Robert Harding had his cock up her ass.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHH!! EEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ANDYYYYY! CUM BOY!! IN MY FUCKKKKIN ASSSS!!

"AUNTIE SHEILA!! UHHHHHHH!! UHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Sheila can feel the teenagers cock let loose inside her butt. The first blast completely filled her bowels with warm teenage cock butter. In a second she could feel the boy's nuts let loose, completely filling her ass guts. There was so much of the teenager's sperm, Sheila could almost feel it coming out of her mouth. The long legged milf continued screaming as the boy came for almost a minute inside her belly.

"EEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! EEEEEEEIIIIIIIHHHHHHHHH!!"

The screams from Sheila filled the warm Florida afternoon and in a second it was little Barbie's turn to feel the assault of warm teenage cock sauce inside her hungry ass.

"JAMIEEEEE!! FILL IT UP BOYYYY!! CUM IN MYYYY FUCKKKINNGGG BUTTTTTTTT!! EEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYHHHHHHHHH!!"

Jamie continued pumping his teenage sperm inside the tiny milf's butt hole, thinking to himself that young Andy is one lucky guy. Andy's smoking hot little mother is an anal sex addict! The boy finishes unloading inside the happy milf, collapsing on top of her, both of them bathed in soaking sweat in the hot afternoon sun.

In the pool young Andy holds the gorgeous Sheila against him, not wanting to pull his cock out of the gorgeous 37 year old milf that he had just ass fucked.

"OHHHH ANDYYYY!! YOU SHOT SO MUCH...IN MY BUTT!! I DON'T THINK I'LL BE ABLE TO WALK STRAIGHT FOR A WEEK..."

On the lounger, Jamie slowly pulls his spent cock out of Barbies tight little butt hole. As one of the two cameras keeps filming, a river of the boy's spent teenage sperm oozes out then runs down the milf's thighs, pooling on the lounger.

The video ends. The two Zoomatics have captured every detail of this afternoon in stunning 4K quality. These videos will sell like crazy on the internet! The afternoon had been a huge success! Barb White and her son Andy will sell a lot of videos! Barb asks Sheila if she and Jamie want to stay for dinner.

"You know, something about having an 18 year old boy in your ass makes you forget you are in role play. "

"Mom, what about dinner. Andy and I have really worked up an appetite."

"Dinner sounds great! I will put some burgers on the grill. But first I think we have to get cleaned up."

"Yes I think we all have to get into the shower and put on some clothes."

"Barbie, you know I have have chunks of dried cum in my hair, thanks to your gorgeous hunk of a son!"

"And I have Jamie's still running down the backs of my legs and dripping on the floor."

After dinner, the two gorgeous milfs and their teenage sons spent the rest of the evening going over all the videos they had just made. Sheila and Jamie know that the internet will love their new auntie nephew twist to their videos.

A few weeks later Sheila gets a text message from Barbara White, asking her to come over for lunch. In the past couple of weeks Barbie and her teenage son Andy have made 5 more mother son videos, making 7 so far and counting. Barbie also has confided to her new friend Sheila that young Andy is now sleeping in her bed full time.

Andy has become quite a porn star in his few appearances. Andy's shyness and young good looks have been a hit, and the youngster's ability so ejaculate tremendous amounts of teenage sperm have made him quite a hit with all of the female customers. In fact he has received a few offers to do mainstream porn. His mother Barbie has told each one of them no way. The sexy mother and teenage son have more money than they ever need, and Andy knows there's no way he wants to screw up the great thing he has at home with his own sexy little mother.

Sheila responds to the text message from her new friend, asking her if she wants Jamie to come over as well.

"No, not this time. I'm having some of my best friends over for lunch. Some of us have been best friends since our cheerleading days in high school. We try to meet every month or so over lunch to catch up and talk about things. Each of us are now divorced and living with a teenage son. They all told me they want to meet you. They are interested in making videos for you."

"You mean, they all want to make videos? With their sons?"

"Well, why don't you come over so we can all meet. They are all...milfs if you know what I mean."

Sheila thinks for a minute. Her new friend and role play sister Barbara White has 3 milf friends that want to fuck their sons on camera? How will that play out on sheilaandjamie.com?

With mixed feelings Sheila tells her son Jamie that she will be over at Barbie's all day to have lunch. Jamie is a bit disappointed that he wasn't invited. He would love another crack at the little sex bomb Barbara White. Sheila Lovejoy heads over to Barbie's not knowing what to expect.

"Hi Sheila come on in. The others are sitting out by the pool. I have a bucket of margaritas for starters and we'll have lunch in a half an hour."

Sheila walks out to the pool area where 3 women are sitting there having a drink and talking.

"Barb honey, don't tell them my real name, at least yet. Just call me Sheila."

"Hey everyone, this is Sheila...Sheila. You all know her on her website as Sheila Lovecock. You've all seen her videos with her son Jamie."

"Hi Sheila!"

Each one of the women greet Sheila with a handshake and a huge smile. The smoking hot milf is a bit surprised. Each of the women, in their own way, looks like a genuine milf!

Donna Willis was a cute looking blonde with curly hair. She wore a short sexy green sundress with matching green heels. Margo Wade had brown hair pulled back into a bun. She wore glasses but Sheila could tell if she took her glasses off she was a real looker. She had a cute pair of pink short shorts and matching heels. She had no makeup on, Sheila figuring out she really didn't need any makeup to look that good. Allison Penny had auburn hair, long tanned legs and a cute little butt. She definitely had the best body of the three.

Sheila sits down, and Margo pours her a margarita. Barbie speaks up.

"Sheila, the four of us have been best friends since high school. We all did everything together, and when I say..everything...I mean everything. I think we did the whole football team one night."

Donna speaks up.

Yes. One night we had a special celebration when our basketball team won the championship. We four were cheerleaders and we gave the black boys on the basketball team a night they will never forget."

Barbie speaks up.

"Yes, and all four of us almost ended up in the hospital from those big black cocks up our teenage asses."

Everyone looks at each other and laughs.

"Sheila my friends are all divorced with a horny teenage son living at home. They have seen the videos that Andy and I have made for you and they are more than interested in having you...film them too."

Sheila asks the group.

"You mean all of you want to make videos, with your own son?"

Margo tells the group.

"I know that my son would do anything to get into my pants. I hear him all night in his room. I want to go in there in the worst way and ask him to fuck me senseless but haven't quite had the courage to walk in there yet."

The others all agree. Each women has heard her teenage son in his room, calling for his mom as he masturbating at night. Each of the moms know that their sons have all of Sheila's and Barbie's videos. Andy, who a few weeks ago was the target of some bullying from his friends at school, was now their hero. The boys know that their friend Andy is fucking his sexy hard body mother on camera.

Sheila asks each one of them what if anything have they done with their son. Each one speaks.

Donna. "Well, one night watching TV my son and I started making out. I let him feel me up a bit. I guided his hands under my top and he felt played with my tits. But I didn't let it go any further."

Alison. "My son came home from baseball practice one day with a charley horse. He laid down and I massaged his upper thighs. I accidentally on purpose touched his cock. I asked him if his mother made his cock hard. He told me that I always make his cock hard."

Margo. "One night I was taking a bath and I yelled at Tommy to get me a bar of soap. He came into the bathroom and I was in the tub, I asked him if he would wash my back. I let him wash me...all over. I even let him wash...my pussy. That night I heard him upstairs jacking off, calling for mom. I almost want in there, but didn't. "

Barbie. "Sheila, the 4 boys always hung out together for years. Andy was always the shyest and quietest of the group. Now, all of the boys are totally of jealous of Andy. Andy tells me that each of the boys want tips in how they can...seduce their mother."

"Well, ladies, I will tell you this, and I'm sure Barbie agrees. There is nothing in the world like getting fucked by an 18 year old boy. They will literally wear you out. The fact that the boy is actually your own son makes it the most mind blowing experience of your life."

"Yes! And I want my son's cock!"

"Me too."

"Yes I do too!"