All Comments on 'Theater Fun'

by Buckiowa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
adult theater

NOTHING LIKE GOING TO THEATER, TO SHOW OFF. WIFES BREAST OUT FIRST. SKIRT UP TILL PUSS OPENED. MY COCK OUT AND HARD, MILKED ME OFF WHILE THEY ALL WATCHED. HER BIG CLIT WAS STANDING UP LIKE A COCK. GUYS SHOOTING EVERYWERE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I took my wife to the adult theatre, she is 56, a little plump, it was her first time, I told her it would be o.k.When we walked in I walked behind her,lifting her dress showing off her round pantyhosed bottom. I looked around, there were 3 guys in the theatre, on the screen a young girl being fucked by a large cock. We sat,she moved very close to me, I took my cock out, I told her to stroke it, she moved her hand and slowly began to stroke me. Two of the guys moved closer,their cocks out, I told her I was going to stand up and move to the row behind and she could lean over and suck me, I stood,she saw the other guys,i said no touching guys and she knelt and took my cock in her mouth. I lifted her dress and said get behind her and cumm on her arse if you want, the third guy moved behind her,they could see that under her pantyhose she wore no panties and as I fucked her mouth, I watched them stroke their cocks. First one guys cumm arced into the air landing on her bottom, the next guy moved right behind her and shot his cumm right at her arse,she would have felt it, causing the third guy to cover her as well. I couldn't hold my cumm and filled her mouth, she swallowed the lot and then I watched as she rubbed her hands over her pantyhose and then looked at me and smiled. We went home and my cock was inside her pussy before we got to the bedroom.

pixandwordspixandwordsover 8 years ago
The best!

There are a number of 'adult theater adventure' stories posted here at Lit, but this is the best one I have read, mainly because it has a ring of truth to it and builds the tension nicely, with an initially reluctant Joy becoming increasingly aroused as she jacks off the strangers. Definitely a '5 Star.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great story, keep them cumming!!

more please

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouover 5 years ago
Sounds about right...

Very accurate based on my experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 Stars

Another excellent story.

I'm glad other guys have sexy naughty wives like I do.

My wife Debbie is a little slut for me very accommodating and submissive and thanks to your story we're trying an adult theater this weekend hope we have the same results thanks for the hot story

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Almost no character dialogue. Huge failing. Dialogue brings the fucking and sucking alive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous