All Comments on 'Theater of Taboo Adventure'

by NewAnon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
flirtz2002flirtz2002over 18 years ago
Dumb.

This story was just dumb. There is no other word for it. And I can't even leave a complete reason as to why it is such a dumb story because I don't have that much time to waste! I'm sure some random people will like it, but anyone with brains is going to go insane reading this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Needs more!!!

I liked the concept but it needed to go into more detail. I was real turned on by the theatre idea but you lost me after they got home. Actually it was nothing but a lot of talk, not enough action. Work a little harder on the details next time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
So Stupid

yea you were right it was stupid. you went into detail too much about the movie and they didnt even have sex at the end just blow jobs. worked up and then let down. YES YES YES....noo

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I enjoyed it

But of course I'm quite fond of talk. The two characters reminded me of some of the discussions my boyfriend and I have, and I found it very erotic.

bigrimmstalesbigrimmstalesover 16 years ago
the continuity seemed to leap around a bit...

..in the cinema it was like a french film that has been attacked by the UK censors. How the hell did he manage to lick her pussy when the gap between seats in most porn cinemas is too little?! Also, the bit near the end about watching from the door. Where the hell did that come from? Confused of London. I feel you needed to tighten things up a bit and check the storyboard for continuity. Was a mix of hot, hot, hot and a bucket of ice over the gonads at times. Sorry. However, I could not call it stupid as one piece of feedback describes it as no story has an intellect. It just needs more shaping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Vary your words a little.

I noticed a proclivity for you to use the same terms over and over through your story, for example, "Oh, dad, oh, oh!" and "Oh, oh, oh, oh ...,". Thereafter there are quite a few instances of "oh" being uttered when other suitable guttural words or profanity would have served better. Your fondness for the word "prick" was also apparent but other very well known terms could have been alternating in use.

I would suggest maybe the cinema scene could have been dragged out a little longer rather than just using the onscreen description. A touch in the dark, some unspoken communication and a little understanding before embarking the kissing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous