All Comments on 'Theater Trip'

by myfantaz9

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SweetDreamStoriesSweetDreamStoriesover 15 years ago
Sexy story.

The content of your story was exciting and sexy. Having gone to porn stores in western Iowa and eastern Nebraska (before that one was torn down) I can definitely place myself there and see the story so clearly.

However, I must be honest in saying the present tense tends to distract me some. This type of tale would have been wonderful in past tense, first person point of view. (Then it would have read as YOU recalling an old memory!) Also, the paragraphs were a bit long. Perhaps running your stories by one of the volunteer editors at Lit would help in the future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice

pretty accurate of the theater... good story. Don't you wish it would happen?

SpermwhaleSpermwhaleabout 14 years ago
Outstanding!

Great stream-of-conscience writing! I felt like I was inside her head.

LindsayRaeLindsayRaeabout 14 years ago
Seek an editor.

You really need to seek an editor. Your story was difficult, at best, to read. You need to learn what punctuation is, use commas, and utilize quotation marks when conveying the fact that a character is speaking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

too too hot so exciting

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hubby and I love going to our towns Adult Theater ! Im hooked on the naughty things I can do there. Hubby likes to watch..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous