All Comments on 'Theater Visit'

by Mahalo70

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was at a xxx theatre when a couple came in. they looked to be mid 50s, she was a bit chubby but had large breasts which she soon exposed. A couple of the guys in the theatre came over, her partner said she wants to be covered in cum, face, tits but no touching. She laydown on one of the seats with no back, he removed her dress and panties and began eating her shaved pussy, 3 guys stroking around her. Her partner moved up and lifting her legs pushed into her pussy. I had my cock out stroking, one of the guys semen spurted over her tits, she moved her hands over them licking her fingers. I felt a hand around my cock, I looked at the guy next to me, removed my hand, he looked at me, I nodded and he knelt taking my cock in his mouth as more semen splashed onto her tits. I heard her partner , on her face, as i felt a finger tracing my hole. I felt my cum rising. I pulled back, the finger entered me, I aimed for her mouth, my cum shot out and she opened her mouth, some of it shooting onto her tongue as another guys cum joined mine. A second finger entered my hole as my cum dripped out. I eased back, slightly turning, so I could see who was fingering me, a tall middle aged guy in a suit, I moved 2 rows back against the wall, watching the girl. The suit followed, lowering his pants, I knelt, he was already hard and it didn't take long before his cum shot into my mouth. That was one she didn't get but she was covered anyway as I watched her partner stand and deliver over her pussy. A good night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Theatre

I took my girlfriend of 6 months to an adult theatre one hot afternoon to cool down a bit, once in there we sat near the back and once our eyes got used to the light we noticed other couples near us....most were engaged in 'heavy petting'. ... Either wanking or sucking ...but one 'lady ' was bent over the seat in front as her partner fucked her, whilst she sucked on a man kneeling in front of her

jwfastbackjwfastbackabout 7 years ago
Bit humdrum

Stories like this always seem to me a bit like a male trying to express his fantasy whilst trying to write it as a woman. Personally, I found the first comment to the story more arousing...

northparkbinorthparkbiover 6 years ago

AN interesting story concept, but ... horrifically undeveloped. Make the people more than cardboard cutouts. Give the actions some significance. Right now it feels like a 7th grade essay: quick, sloppy, not worth the time.

Take each sentence and turn it into a paragraph or three. Let us know who the characters are, and make us CARE who the characters are. Make us see the theatre, feel the atmosphere, smell it, taste it. Put us inside the main character's head. As it is ... it feels like you were told to sum up in 100 words or less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMahalo70@Mahalo70
No I am not Hawaiian, Yes the name is....it was given to me by a very dear friend and in Hawaiian it means a variety of things one of which is "Thank-You". Over 40 Bi woman that loves to chat about anything and everything, very open minded. I can't be called a true switch, b...