All Comments on 'Theft of the Heart Ch. 03'

by queey

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Welcome back

It's good to see this story continued. It has some intriguing characters and well paced dramatic tension. The little erotic scene was well done and it keeps teasing at more hot scenes to come so I'm looking forward to reading more. Please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ok Queey, I'll do you a deal....

You keep writing this potentially amazing story = and I'll keep reading and loving it! Seriously, I think you've got a winner here

NEXT CHAPTER SOON PLEASE AND AT THE DOUBLE, ha ha and lol!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Great story. Thank you for continuing. Looking forward to next installment

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Joshua's sex buddy is having a fit right about now. Julia is going to to give Joshua hell...I bet he will wish he would not have let his hormones got in the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
...can´t wait...

...to read the next chapter... well done !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't you Dare!

I f*cking love this story!!! You need to post more often or at least have longer chapters; waiting this long for an update drives me crazy!!! 5 stars! If I could give you more I would ;-)

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Yay you came back!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love the story but

Can we get longer chapters and more frequent updateso... Great work by the way

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
I remember this story!

Glad you came back! I hope you can post more regularly this time around. Every two weeks or even every month would be nice. More frequently would be awesome.

It's a good story. I hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dont rush it!!!!!!

Plse don't rush the characters into having sex. I love chellas reluctance and defiance to Alex's charm, same goes for zan. I hate it when authors rush to the sex, it kills the realistic side of how someone might actually act in this type of situation. I mean most people wouldn't just jump on the person who practically kidnapped them. Theyd at least put up aome fight... anyway love your story so far, keep up the good work.

SynapsisSynapsisabout 9 years ago
I don't understand

Why are the main male characters emotionally unstable asshats? If I met someone that scared the hell out of me or threw things across the room, I'd be running as far away as possible. I don't understand the whole obsession with these males tropes in stories like these. Why can't they be well adjusted, mentally stable men and women, instead of barely coherent individuals that react to every situation with anger and jealousy?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous