All Comments on 'Theft of the Heart Ch. 04'

by queey

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Took u long enough but I still love the story though so plz continue

Buxombeauty2Buxombeauty2about 9 years ago
5 stars

This story has the passion suspense drama that you have to continue...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MORE MORE MORE...

This is so good! Please continue this story. I love that they are mates to two different species.

My only critique is your pronoun usage. A couple of times you used he when it clearly should have been she.

Overall good job. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YES

This story has it all. Its, thrilling, funny, sad and sexy. I'm looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I DEMAND MORE

It's sooooo good, more please~ I really want to see how Zan's side of the story plays out!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
liked it but..

Hope we don't have to wait as long for the next chapter. I'm interested to see where you are taking this since it doesn't seem like Aleks is fond of wolves and they aren't big on vampires either. Maybe the twins will make them get along somehow cause I don't see them being separated not even for their mates.. Or will they? Please hurry before I drive myself crazy with all the questions.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 9 years ago
Same comment as last time.

Remember the story, like the story, hope you finish it.

Really, really hope that you can update more regularly. A chapter every six months is torture.

SynapsisSynapsisabout 9 years ago
Really?

So the way to get a woman to fuck me is to kidnap her, handcuff her to my bed, rip off her clothes, and spank her. Then she'll beg for it...right? Cause that thought process makes sense. I'm sorry to be so critical, but the relationships in this story so far make no sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please..upload the nxt chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mmmm....

Well Synapsis you know what they say about different strokes for different folks. I for one wouldn't mind being tied up and spanked by a temperamental vampire. If he's as good looking as Aleks is in my mind,I'd definitely give him some ;)

I like it, please don't make us wait too long..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
reallly!!!!!!

Was really hoping you'd put some fight in chella. Considering her past history with men. I like the story but hopefully youll put some regret/fight in chella next time!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVED IT!!!!

I love how your progressing the story! Having the twins being paired with two different species and them being the two spesices who don't really get along is great!

As much as I love the story tho I hope to get more of van's and josh time, not that I don't mind the vampire and zan, just I'd like to get more of their side for a bit more than just a couple of paragraphs.

Either way love the story and love you for making the story! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
omigodomigodomigod

How did I miss this update!?!?! LOVE your work,look forward to more!!!

angelicbeautyangelicbeautyalmost 9 years ago

More more more.....don't keep us waiting g

PaksdmPaksdmalmost 9 years ago
love...

the twists - well done prose is always a joy to read - thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Chella is weak

XiazaXiazaover 7 years ago

Definitely enjoyed 1-4 so far, geat job with build-up !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous