Theft of the Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trembling in Chella's hand got worse and with glassy eyes she dropped the sharp object on the bed.

"You may be incapable of keeping your word Verochelle, but I am, now it's time for your punishment," he said as he grabbed her and laid her face down on the bed and straddled her legs. The scent of fear saturated the air around him as he ripped the tight black jeans Chella was wearing. He threw the torn rags the floor besides the bed and did the same with the deep purple lace thongs Chella had been wearing. The sight of her exposed ass caused him to pause for a moment. She had the most amazing ass he had ever seen. It wasn't too big, but it was perfectly rounded and the light brown skin was free of any blemishes and Aleks just knew it would be soft to touch.

"You said you wouldn't rape me," Chella said trying to suppress the shiver that was wracking through her entire body. Part of her relished Aleks' touch but a greater part of her feared it.

Aleks leaned down on Chella's back careful, to keep his full weight off her, and whispered in her ear. "Like I said, my dear Verochelle, I always keep my word. When we have sex it will be with your full consent. But before that happens, you will get the punishment I promised you for your obstinate behaviour. Now be a good girl give and take your punishment," he said, and lifted himself back on to his knees to straddle Chella's legs.

Even with the evidence of Alek's arousal pushing firmly into the inside of her thighs, Chella didn't doubt his words. But if he wasn't going to rape her, how was he going to punish her and why did he have to rip her...

Before she could finish her thought, she gasped as she felt Aleks' palm land viciously on her exposed ass. Another one landed as she realised what was happening. She was getting a spanking! Like a little child, Aleksander Novak was spanking her. For some reason her body wasn't reacting the way it was supposed to. As Aleks rained slaps on her tender ass, instead of being incensed Chella found herself more aroused than she had ever been before in her entire life. How could something so demeaning and offensive cause her body such pleasure?

Instead of screaming bloody murder like her brain told her to, all that came out of Chella's mouth were low sensual moans and whimpers. This wasn't supposed to feel so good. Was this really punishment? She was so lost in the feel of his touch that she didn't even realise his breathing had changed.

Aleks' hand froze in the air as the scent of fear that had just minutes before surrounded him was replaced by one of arousal, Chella's arousal. He couldn't help his heavy breathing and every time he breathed in he was almost overwhelmed by her need. Looking closer at the space between her thighs he could see the moisture that was damn near dripping onto his sheets. It was enough to tempt even a saint, and he was anything but.

Chella waited for the next slap, but it never came. She finally looked back over her shoulder to see why he had stopped. His gaze was rooted to the spot between her thighs. She could feel the wetness there and she prayed that he would do something about it.

She turned so that she was lying on her back looking up to the vampire above her. The feat was made difficult not only because of the cuffs tying her to the bed but also the man straddling her. The sting caused by the sheets on her ass was so delicious it was all she could do not to moan in pleasure.

Alek's green eyes were so dark they almost seemed black, but he was still the most beautiful man she had ever seen and she couldn't deny how much she wanted him anymore. Even if it was just for one night, she wanted the vampire to possess her. She had never wanted anything as badly as she wanted him at that moment.

"You have my consent Aleksander."

Aleks didn't need any further prompting. His pyjama pants met the same fate as Chella's jeans and thongs, her t-shirt and bra also joined the torn rags on the side of the bed. Aleks was mesmerised by the flawlessness of the woman below him. From the beautifully dark brown tipped nipples contrasting her lighter brown skin, to the perfectly trimmed curls between her thighs. He wanted more than anything to bury his face down there and taste that sweet nectar oozing out of her core, but his cock was throbbing painfully and would not be denied. There would be time later on for him to enjoy her unhurriedly, but right now he needed to be inside her as much as she needed her next breath.

He leaned down and positioned his aching member and without warning he plunged himself as deeply as he could into the warm depths of Chella's cunt. He froze as he heard her sob of pain and realised what he had just done. His sensitive nose picked up the delicious scent of blood, Chella's blood, her virginal blood. He lifted his head slightly and stared down accusingly at Chella.

Chella was in heaven. She had thought the pain from the spanking was good. This was even better. Even with the pain of Aleks ripping through her maidenhood, this felt so decadent, so perfect. The weight of his thick cock felt luxurious inside her tender pussy. She looked up and saw the remorse and shame in Aleks' eyes that she did not expect to see there. She could see the decision in his eyes to withdraw from inside of her. Her limbs moved on their own accord and wrapped themselves around his retreating body, it was awkward to do with one arm tied the bed but she would be damned if she let him go at this point.

"Please," she begged. "Please don't stop." She was not above begging. She was desperate for him, for the release she knew he could give both of them. He pushed all doubt aside and buried his cock back inside Chella's warm cunt. He grinded his teeth as her tight walls squeezed his member almost to the point of pain. Nothing in his life had ever felt as good as being inside this little woman. He fucked her deeper and harder as she groaned out loud in undeniable pleasure.

Aleks buried his face at the crook of her neck and inhaled her sweet scent. He wanted to be covered in it. It did things to his inner beast, it calmed him and made him frantic at the same time. Aleks could almost taste the blood pulsing through her veins. He had to call on all his self-control when Chella's velvet walls flattered around him. He kept himself from coming, but there was nothing that could have stopped his fangs from descending and sinking into Chella's throat like a hot knife through butter. Nothing he had ever tasted or experienced could come close to what it felt like to have her blood run down his tongue. No words in all the languages he knew could describe the ecstasy he felt as she came apart in his arms.

As Chella came she was aware of every single cell in her body. Every part of her was on fire, she didn't know if Aleks put a spell on her or something but she didn't want him to stop. At that moment she knew she would do anything to feel this way again. When Aleks' fangs bit into the side of her neck another orgasm tore its way through her body and caused a rapture so deep and thorough it threatened to strip all the air from her lungs.

Aleks continued to drink from Chella until his own orgasm took over and he spilled a large amount of cum deep inside her core. When the final tremor made its way through him he retracted his fangs from her a licked the little wound closed.

He looked down to see an unconscious Verochelle and he knew: he was stripped bare and there was no way of denying it- not that he even wanted to deny it anymore.

He was staking his claim on Verochelle Winters. She was his and the gods help anyone who got in the way of that. Nicholas Ferris included.

*****

Thanks to Axelotl for the help with this chapter, and thank you for reading. Please leave a comment (CONSTRUCTIVE PLEASE!). Until next chapter, hope you enjoyed...

Qu

12