Their Forbidden Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was so cute I couldn't stand it. "You don't have to get a tattoo for me to touch you," I grinned, moving my hand lower to his dick and squeezed it tight, encouraging it to wake up again.

He smiled, positioning his self over me. "No, no I don't." He kissed my neck, then my chest as I guided him to where I wanted him the most. "Baby," he whispered against my chest, gently rubbing his nose against the form of my breast while slowly rocking against me, filling me deeper with each stroke. He nibbled at my hard nipple, pushing me harder against the bed. "God, you feel so good."

"Yes, baby," I purred, grabbing his back, digging my short nails into his flesh. "More," I breathed, pressing my head hard against the mattress. I wanted so much more my head was spinning. "Oh god," I cried out, hitting my hands against the drywall. My words sparked something in him. He held my palm flat against the wall and pounded hard, fast strokes against me, grunting, out of breath from the force of it. "Oh yes," I screamed, feeling the best, hardest orgasm in my life.

"Oh, god. Oh, baby," he panted, rocking hard and fast against me. "Holy fuck!" he huffed with one last thrust before coming. "Oh god," he breathed, collapsing against me. "I think after that you should double up on your birth control pills and take the morning after pill," he grinned.

"Ha ha," I grinned, rubbing his back, gently this time. "We should probably get dressed."

"Why?"

I looked over at my alarm clock. "My mom," I replied. "I think getting caught by your brother and my mom in one day would be too much, don't you think?" He sighed and rolled onto his back next to me. "Come on," I grinned and rolled next to him, draping my arm over his chest, tracing the outline of his tattoo again. Yup, it was official. I was falling in love with him.

He kissed the top of my head and sat up, reaching for his jeans. "I should probably get going anyway."

I sat up, puffing my bottom lip. "Don't go," I groaned, rubbing his back. He looked over his shoulder at me and put his shirt on.

"I'll come by and pick you up tomorrow."

I lay back, grabbing the pillow. "She won't let me go to a party," I sneered, remembering how much I hated that my mother treated me like a child. I was eighteen, but I still had to ask for permission. The idea made me sick.

He leaned back to kiss me. "She doesn't have to know. You're coming to my house so I can help you with the homework my stupid brother insists on giving you."

I rolled on my side, crossing my leg over his as he tried to pull up his jeans. "Are you sure you have to go?" I teased, rubbing the heel of my foot against his dick.

"You're so bad," he grinned, lifting my foot up to his mouth.

"NO!" I squealed, pulling my foot as he showed his teeth like a wild animal. "Don't bite me," I laughed, hitting his back, trying hard to get away, but failing horribly. "Stop it!" He smiled and let go of my foot. "You suck," I giggled, hitting his back with my pillow. I sat up quick when hearing the front door open. "Shit, it's my mom," I panicked in a loud whisper. We both rushed to get dressed praying that she wouldn't come to my room. "Hurry!" I tossed his shoes at him and grabbed whatever clothes I had on the floor hoping I would find at least a top and bottom that matched. I looked at him over my shoulder as he pulled at his shoe and zipped up his jeans. "Go, go!" I ordered, shoving him toward the door.

"Carmen, I didn't know you were having company," she said, standing in the hall, pulling at her black four inch heels.

I looked at Jonathan over my shoulder and smiled. "He was just leaving." I prayed that she wouldn't hear the exhaustion in my voice.

"Hello, Mrs. Lawson. You look lovely today."

"Why, thank you, Jonathan. It is very nice to see you." I couldn't believe she was eating it up as I lowered my head, shaking it slightly, trying to hide my smile from her view. "Aren't you staying for dinner?" she asked, holding both shoes in her hands.

"I would love to, but I should really go."

"Well, maybe some other time."

"Thank you for the invite, Mrs. Lawson."

"Please, call me Susan," my mother grinned.

I looked at him and grabbed his hand. "Come on, Jonathan," I sighed, dragging him behind me.

"Have a nice night," he called out as my mother made her way to her bedroom.

"You look lovely today, really? Are you flirting with my mom?" I asked, putting my hand on my hip.

"I was just trying to be nice."

I shook my head and gently pushed him to the front door. "Call me later?"

He leaned in and kissed me. "Of course," he whispered before leaving. Of course I rushed to the window to watch him leave.

"Carmen!"

I shook my head when hearing my name from the hall. "Yes, mother," I groaned, making my way to the hall.

There she stood in front of my door looking in my room. "Was Jonathan in your room?" she asked, crossing her arms.

"N-"

"Don't lie to me girl!" I couldn't even get the full two letter word out without her cutting me off. "What did I tell you?"

"Jonathan is not to go anywhere near my room," I huffed, rolling my eyes to the ceiling.

"And was he?"

She obviously knew the answer I didn't know why she had to ask. "Yes, mother."

"I know that you're eighteen, Carmen. I was eighteen once and I understand what you're going through. I like Jonathan, but I gave you one rule, Carmen. You're just kids and I don't want you to ruin your life for five minutes of pleasure." Ugh, there was that word, kids. I wasn't a kid. I was an adult, of legal age. But she could never accept that. I hated the word kids. I wasn't some eight year old, I wasn't a kid anymore. "I got you the birth control pills, so I know you're not a virgin, but I expect you to respect me enough to not have sex in my house."

"All right, mom," I groaned, crossing my arms.

"I just want the best for you, Carmen."

"I know, mom."

She smiled and brushed my hair behind my ear like she used to do when I was little. "How does Japanese sound?"

"Um, I'm not really hungry."

"You have to eat something, Carmen, you're wasting away," she grinned, poking her finger against my stomach like the Pillsbury dough boy. "Do you want something else?"

I shook my head and smiled. "No, Japanese is fine. I should get started on my homework."

"Homework? It's Friday," she said just as shocked as I am every time Mr. Atkins assigns us homework on the weekend. "What subject is it?"

"Writing," I answered knowing her face would light up like it did. She loved that I was taking a creative writing class. She always wanted me to take an interest in writing.

"Do you need any help?" She smiled hard.

"No, Mom. I got it. But don't worry I'll come to you if I need any help," I said in response to her pouting her bottom lip.

"Okay, I get it. You want to do it on your own. I'll order the food." She made her way to the end of the hall.

"Oh," I called out, stopping her. "Um, is it all right if I go to Jonathan's tomorrow? He wants to hear what I have so far."

"You're just going to Jonathan's?"

"Yes, mom, just to Jonathan's," I answered omitting some of the truth of course.

"That's fine. Don't stay out too late, okay?" I nodded my head in response. "You want the usual?" she asked, turning again to look at me.

"Yeah," I whispered, thinking of the menu in my head, only seeing the noodles and wonton soup I always get. "Extra sauce this time, please. They always forget." She smiled and vanished behind the corner.

12