Their Invincible Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not a practicable solution, Raul knows. The knot has eaten up most of the length of the hairs and none of them can move a millimeter without suffering the pull. "You devil, you witch," he curses while recovering from another attempt to disengage himself from his mother.

"It feels as if a sharp pin pricks through my skin," he says.

"It feels as if three pairs of soft baby lips kiss my skin," his mother says.

Both of them laugh together. Daisy takes the advantage of her son's distraction and pulls away.

"Fuck," her son curses.

Finally the bondage is destroyed. Raul suffered the brunt of it, because his hair has been rooted out.

"Someday I will tear the flesh of your ass," Raul declares, pulling at his mother's ass cheeks.

Daisy raises her hips. She is slow but steady. The soft tissues of her cunt slides upward along Raul's cock. The silky feel increases the girth of his penis by a few millimeters.

"Finally, MOTHER," Raul whimpers in anticipation, thinking that his mother has started fucking herself on her hard cock.

Daisy keeps sliding upward. Raul cannot control his annoyance when his cock loses contact of her labia. Daisy lies on her back leisurely. Raul thinks she is going to sleep. After all, she has cummed once this evening. Raul's earlobes burn with anger. He snaps at her left thigh. "Whore," he cries. He wrings the soft flesh as he bites his lower lip. His claw is as savage as that of a Royal Bengal Tiger.

Daisy swallows the sharp, steady pain with ancient stoicism. Two small drops of tears glide, one on each side of her temple. In his livid state, Raul doesn't notice her capacity to endure physical pain. Mother and son spend pregnant moments in silence. Frustrated, Raul takes his mother's socks off his legs and poises to leave. At that moment his mother calls: "Raul."

Daisy is not a jittery woman. Yet the serenity in her voice frightens Raul. Some sense of guilt stops him looking at his mother.

"Forgive me, son," she says.

Mother and son undergo another spell of silence. Raul feels the humiliation of his inferiority before his mother. He will never be able to surpass her in serenity or wisdom. Looking away, he puts a foot on the ground. Daisy calls again, "Raul."

Her voice is more serene than before. Raul feels he has lost sense in his other foot and he fails to move it.

"Son, you have promised to make love to mother tonight," Daisy says. Her voice is so deep that it's almost unendurable to Raul.

The fog clears in an ancient village in another hemisphere. A man servant's sperm enters an oriental princess and the future king germinates in her neglected uterus. The Taliban shows clemency to a woman formerly sentenced to death for debauchery. A stock broker in New York forgoes gambling and becomes a saint. Raul poises between his mother's splayed legs. His mother holds his drying cock in her fist. She swallows the urge to hold it for a long time in her fist. She doesn't play with it. She does not thud the seeping cockhead onto her erect clitoris. She does not saw her labia with it, up and down or right and left. She puts the bulbous head at her opening. Now woman knows the location of the opening of her womanhood as Daisy knows hers. Just pushing the enormous cockhead to a suitable length, she holds her son's ass-cheeks with an agility which only she can master. She steadily pushes his hips toward her and feels the angry shaft slices through her buttery pussy flesh. When her cockhead reaches her womb, she says, "Come to mother," and presses her palms upward over her son's manly back until he lies flatly on her. She holds the meats of her sprawled breasts, pushes them inward, and into her son's chest, until the entire globe of each tit hides under her son's breast. She holds his face in her hands and kisses his lips.

"Make love to me, PLEASE RAUL," she urges.

Raul floats his hips, feeling his shaft cutting through her cunt walls in opposite direction. When the raised line of his circumcised cockhead reaches her inner labia, Raul gently pushes his cock inward. He loves the liquid friction of her pussy against his cock. His movement is controlled. He hardly loses contact from her body as he fucks her with gentle strokes. Her breasts become slippery as he graduates the frequency of his thrusts into his mother. It's now he who is kissing her. He is fucking her with a measured speed, which is increasing, but so slowly that neither mother nor son is aware of it.

Daisy pushes her legs onto her son's, spiraling them around him. Her toes curl inward with every inward thrust of her son's cock into her pussy. She is formulating the definition of lovemaking from her present experience. She is a deprived woman. A great part of her life was spent without the pleasure of sex. She has been fucking regularly only a year now, and she has been fucking her son. In this one year, she has fucked him or let him fuck her at least 800 times. But never has she felt such soothing pleasure from the friction of her son's cock along the delicate walls of her motherhood. She forgets everything except the feel in her maternal cunt. There is no other feel in practical or fictional world known to her that she can compare with what she is feeling inside her vagina as her son's penis shoves in and out of it. She forgets everything else. She forgets that she was supposed to take her son out for dinner. Perhaps she has been never made love to until this moment. The pleasure in her flesh is glowing, serene, and constantly building up toward some unknown goal. She is defining lovemaking at the age of thirty-five.

Raul is also defining the pleasure of lovemaking. He is young, only nineteen. He is lucky. Never has he felt such pleasure from the friction of her mother's pussy around his cock. Perhaps he has only fucked and never made love to the woman whom he knew as his sister for all his life and whom he now knows that she is his mother. In one evening's discourse, she has given him all the feel, emotion, and affection of a mother. Moreover, she has given him the thrill of making love to her. He is getting that thrill now, constantly, steadily, increasingly, along the shaft of his manhood from his mother's cunt, across his belly from his mother's belly, across his chest from her mother's pointed breasts, along the seal between their lips as he kisses her. The pleasure is so serene, so rhythmic that he forgets to give himself the satisfaction of a protracted climax. He forgets that he is hungry. He knows, this moment, from experience, from what he is feeling in his body, in his mind, deep inside his heart and soul, that he can make love to his mother until doomsday and would not lose the contact of his mother's breasts against his skin unless Israfil beats his Trumpet. He can thrust into her forever, without losing hardness, without surrendering to an unceremonious climax.

It comes over him that he is on Noah's Ark, in the farthest bunk earmarked carefully by Ham, Noah's son, for himself. He is Ham tonight. He is making love to his father Noah's wife Suha, his mother, thus avenging himself on his renegade father. He will fuck her until it clears. He will fuck her at least until the sun rises.

*

(Their Invincible Love is getting depth. If you like it, please vote generously and leave a few encouraging words. I will expose Daisy and Raul to new horizons of forbidden love for your pleasure.)