Their New Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy looked down at his sister's hand on his cock and sighed. He put his hand over Betty's little tit and squeezed. She gave a start but then leaned into his hand and kept stroking his cock. Over the next minutes the twins began to accept the touch of the other on their naked bodies. Billy caressed his sister's breasts and played with the hard pink nipples. They often kissed. Betty stopped stroking her brother's cock to lift his balls in her hand and feel them roll in their sack but soon went back to pulling his wet dripping cock. The effect of so much attention soon had its natural result. Billy gasped out to his sister that he was about to cum again and she kept up her rhythm but leaned back out of the line of fire. She was rewarded with a good view of the charges of white strings as they shot out of her brother's cock to land on his chest and stomach. His hips bounced as he forced his cock into her hand and he pulled her to him, his mouth seeking hers. The kiss and the throbbing cock in her hand sent her own body into another convulsive orgasm

When the twin brother and sister awoke it was dark and they cuddled their naked bodies together as they lay in father's bed. Being a typical young man Billy announced that he was hungry and Betty replied that she would find them something to eat. When his sister began to dress in the dim light from the street lamp Billy stopped her. He went to the window and pulled down the curtains and then lit the bedside lamp.

"I'm going to shut all of the curtains," He announced "let's stay naked. I want to see you walk around the house with out any clothes on, I like to look at you this way."

The two youngsters closed the curtains and lit the lamps. Betty prepared food for them and they found themselves moving about in what was an ordinary place. Yet it felt completely different, being naked. Billy watched his sister as she walked about, her bottom cheeks bunching as she moved, getting peeks at her tiny puss, her firm little tits barely moving. Betty looked often at her naked brother his hard again cock bouncing as he walked. They touched as they moved around, brushing an arm or holding hands briefly. When Betty stopped in the middle of the room and put her hand around Billy's hard cock, he put his hand on her puss. She gasped at his touch and embraced him, her hard nipples pushing into his chest. Billy felt the tremor run through his sister as he cupped her wetness in his hand. Some how they found themselves back in father's bed, the room brightly lit. Betty laid on the bed with her legs spread as wide as they would go while her brother knelt between them and examined her open pussy. He touched it gently and opened the lips to see the pink wet folds. He looked carefully at the tiny opening hidden there and put the tip of his finger in. Billy slowly worked more of his finger in and opened his sister's pussy. Soon his wet finger was sliding in and out.

Betty could not believe that her brother's finger could go so far into her and Billy kept pushing more and harder. His hand felt wet and wonderful on her pussy and when he had pushed in as far as he could it caused her to shudder and tingle all over. His naked sister was bucking against his hand as he fucked her pussy and he cold feel the tremors go through her slim body. Sensing that Betty was about to cum just as he had Billy leaned over her and kissed her lips hard. This caused her to lunge against his hand as she gasped into his open mouth and he could feel warm wetness cover his hand. Betty continued to force her pussy onto his fingers even as the world went black.

As Betty roused awake she could still feel her brother's naked body on hers. He was kissing her cheek and he moved against her. She could feel his finger inside her and it seemed so much bigger but so much better. She pushed her hips to meet his and accepted the hot sliding movement inside her and turned her face to his to find his lips. The two panted in unison with their movement and as their open mouths met they found the other's tongue. Kissing and panting and licking tongues built a huge wave of emotion in both the brother and sister. Betty raised her head and looked down at her brother's hand at her puss and saw that it was not his hand. Billy was fucking her with his hard cock. He pumped in and out and her hips lifted to meet his of their own will. She looked up at his face over her and the wave broke over them drowning them both in floods of cream and clear nectar and love.

That night was spent in short naps. One or the other of the twin brother and sister would wake and begin to fondle the other. Soon both were awake and Betty would pull her brother's hard cock into her excited puss and they would again fuck until they passed out from exhaustion.

The next morning they awoke late and realizing that the store was not open Billy grabbed his clothes and ran down stairs. Betty gathered her own clothing but having tasted the joy of being naked about the house decided not to dress. She bathed and made father's bed where they had spent the night. She felt as if she were floating as she moved about doing household things. Betty began to get an understanding for the joyful satisfaction that she saw in the faces of her naked parents. Happy nakedness she thought. When the light chores were done she fixed a simple breakfast and ate her share. She then reluctantly chose a clean dress and started to dress. It felt suddenly confining to put on clothing so she decided to change the way she had always dressed. The slim young girl put on only her simple blue dress. She left off her chemise and her knickers and felt very naughty to be naked under her dress. Setting out things for her brother Betty then went down to the store.

Billy was sitting behind the counter with a wistful look on his face. Betty told him that she had fixed some breakfast for him and put out clean clothes. Billy came to his sister and put his arms around her but Betty quickly pushed him away, afraid that some one might see them. Billy assured her that there hadn't been a single customer in. She allowed him then to embrace her returning his kiss with her own tongue. They parted slowly as the passion of the night before again started to surface. Betty reminded her brother that his meal was getting cold and that if he wanted he could bathe and rest, as she would take care of the shop. Billy started up the stairs he turned to look back at his loving sister. Betty smiled and told him that she would close early if there was no business and they could rest together. Billy laughed saying that he doubted if they would get much rest that way. With a gleeful twinkle in her eye Betty replied that she hoped not and with a daring she did not know that she possessed slowly raised the hem of her dress until her brother could see that she wore no drawers. Billy stood on the stairs and looked on as his sister showed him her naked body holding her dress at her shoulders. He had never seen anything so daring or so wonderfully exciting. He looked out the store windows and saw that no one had seen. With a laugh he then opened his trousers and stepped out of them. Betty gasped as her brother undressed on the stairs. She looked quickly to see if they could be seen and turned back in time to see Billy grasp his hard cock and stroke it as slowly went up the stairs.

The young girl could not keep her thoughts from her naked brother as he went up the stairs. She tried to tend to the little chores around the shop, straightening this and adjusting that. No one came in and there seemed to be little traffic on the street. She found a simple frame with which to repair the picture. This only made her visualize the photograph of her happy naked parents smiling as they fucked with another woman joining them. Betty thought of her mother touching the other woman as they kissed. She had already had thoughts of holding her father's hard cock, what would it be like to put her hand on her mother's cunt. Would her mother have touched her as well? She suddenly had a vivid picture of herself in her mother's place. Father was fucking her as she put her fingers into mother's cunt.

Betty gasped in surprise at the sound of the door. She had somehow sat on the stool behind the counter and had her hand under her dress pushing two fingers into her wet pussy. She quickly jumped up as Miss Primm the schoolteacher came in. They exchanged friendly greetings and Betty served the woman putting her purchase in a wrap of thin paper for her to put in her handbag. Miss Primm wished Betty a good day with an odd look but left without further comment.

Betty watched her teacher walk away with her hand over her mouth to stifle the giggles she couldn't stop. What would Miss Primm have thought if she had found her with her fingers in her pussy? What would have happened if Billy had still been on the stairs naked? Flights of fantasy played out in Betty's young mind. She would wait upon Miss Primm naked and her brother Billy would raise the woman's dress and show her cunt and then her naked brother would fuck the teacher as Betty touched her breasts, and they would all share tongues in kisses. Suddenly it was not Miss Primm but mother with Billy and she was naked as Billy fucked her and Betty kissed her breasts.

It was surely late enough to close the store for lunch so Betty locked the door and put the sign in the window and went up stairs. She found Billy freshly bathed asleep on father's bed. He was still naked. Betty looked down at her brother as he slept quietly his smooth young body sprawled over the bed covers. His cock was soft but no less lovely to her. She lifted off her dress and carefully sat beside him. Her thoughts were still of the visions she had conjured of them all together. Some emotion made her lean down and lightly kiss Billy's lips and his cheek. He barely stirred. She gently took his soft cock lifting it up and kissed its smooth head. Remembering the taste of his cream on her lips the first time she had frigged him, Betty slowly put out her tongue and licked the smoothness around the little hole. Billy moaned as she did it again and she felt his cock begin to grow. She held his cock as it once again became hard and hot in her hand. Slowly, she frigged it, stroking its length. A small bead of clear oil formed at the opening and Betty licked it away. Relishing the taste the sister kept squeezing a drop out and licking it away. With a sudden jerk Billy came awake just in time to see his naked sister licking his cock.

Betty was embarrassed at being caught licking her brother's cock. She quickly scrambled up over him and covered his mouth with hers. She laughed to herself that she was again giving her brother a taste of himself as she pushed her tongue into his mouth. Billy's cock seemed to have a mind of its own and had found its way to his sister's pussy as she spread over him. He reached between them and guided it into her. Betty began to bounce and ride on her brother's cock enjoying the control she had over her own pleasure. Her aroused thoughts made her quickly give down her nectar to coat her brother's cock. Billy then rolled over onto his sister began to fuck for himself until he filled her running puss with his own cream.

After the twin brother and sister had rested and dozed for a time, Billy looked lovingly at his sister and kissed her awake. He told her how surprised he was to see her kissing his cock and how very good it felt. Betty laughed and replied that it had been her pleasure. She confessed to his question that she had tasted his cum when he wet her face and that she had stolen tastes as he slept. Betty could not keep to herself that she had purposefully put his own fluid on his lips and put her tongue in his mouth with the taste of his cock. They laughed and shared childish teases Billy tickling and pinching his naked sister until she made him stop by telling him that she another funny thing to tell him about. She then related her daydream about Miss Primm. She tried to describe in detail how they would be naked in the store and how they would strip the teacher of her clothes and how she would put Billy's hard cock in the woman's cunt. She laughed as she told Billy of imagining playing with the woman's breasts as they fucked her. As Betty told of her plan she stroked Billy's hard dripping cock. The exciting fantasy seemed to make her brother's cock even harder and her hand was soon soaked with his clear oil. When Betty fantasized having Miss Primm lick Billy's cock as she had done, Billy begged to see her lick him again.

Betty looked into her brother's eyes as she turned her body around and slowly held his hard member up as she licked the flowing juices from it. She giggled as Billy moaned and shivered and tried to pump his cock up to her lips. Billy watched his naked sister squeeze drops from his cock and then lick them away. Then she pulled more up his shaft and carefully gathered it on her tongue and brought it to his mouth. They exchanged tongues and sucked the juices away in a long kiss. When Betty returned to her former position with her mouth over his cock, her young smooth pussy was beside Billy's face. His first thought upon seeing his sister's little cunt that first time was how it was so kissable. Billy opened Betty's legs wide and kissed her puss. She gasped and shuddered all over. Holding her brother's cock tightly she looked down as he put his finger into her wet folds. He brought his wet finger to his waiting tongue and gently tasted. Billy laughed then and put his finger completely in his mouth as his sister watched wide eyed. In keeping with their new experiments, Billy returned his finger to Betty's nectar wet pussy and gathered as much as he could and held his finger down to her. Betty looked at her brother's finger and at his laughing eyes. She worked her courage up and as she opened her mouth to lick Billy pushed his finger into her mouth. She was tricked but the taste was sweet and pleasant so she sucked his finger like a baby. Billy laughed and removed his well sucked finger putting it back in the well of his sister's essence.

Betty was now inspired. She spread her legs to their widest and moved her flowing puss to her brother's face. Then as if by example she opened her mouth and slowly lowered it down over her brother's cock. She nursed it as if it were a mother cow's tit. She sucked hard long strokes drawing streams of fluid into her mouth. Swallowing, she would suck again. Betty felt her brother's lips on her cunt but no sooner had his tongue began to push in than her mouth was full of Billy's erupting charge of hot cream. Billy gasped into his sister's pussy as he felt the incredible suction on his cock. Her mouth felt even hotter and wetter than her cunt, the tightness squeezing everything in him out through his cock. She was draining him.

Betty sucked and swallowed but her mouth would fill again and again. Billy's sweet cream was a drug that sent her own body into racking passionate convulsions, waves of pleasure washed over her hot and cold together.

When the two young lovers awoke it was dark. Betty lay with her head on her brother's leg. Her own leg was thrown over Billy's chest. She looked at her brother's limp cock and rolled her tongue around in her mouth still tasting his cream. With a sudden start Betty realized the time. The entire afternoon had gone by and they had not opened the shop. She carefully lifted herself off Billy without waking him. Starting to look for a dress she realized that she needn't bother. It was dark. No one would see her. Quietly the naked young girl went down stairs to the shop. It felt strange and exciting to be in the place where everyone in town had been. She crept to the front door and removed the lunch sign and substituted the closed sign. Just as she was turning away a couple walked by. She hid at the side of the door afraid to move or to run to the back. The couple talked quietly as they passed and didn't even look at the store. The thought came to Betty's newly aroused since of sexuality that the couple might be going home to fuck. She could see in her minds eye the man's hard cock plunging in and out of the woman's cunt. Tremors came over her slim young body as she imagined the woman taking the cock in her mouth and filling it with cream. Her own fingers found their way to her wet pussy as she felt the man's tongue on her. It felt as if she were about to cum when the stairway door opened and Billy called down for her.

Billy stepped down the stairs and called his sister's name quietly. Then he heard a low moan and saw Betty leaning against the front door. She was still naked and seemed to be playing with her cunt. He went down to her careful to keep an eye out the windows for anyone looking in. Betty rushed into his arms and covered his mouth with hers as she crushed her body against him. He could feel her tremble as he held her. She calmed then and told him of the couple walking past who could have seen her naked if they had only looked. They laughed in relief but soon were challenging each other to bolder displays. How long would each stand before the big store window naked? Would Billy frig his cock in front? Betty knelt before her brother and put his hard dripping cock in her mouth in full view of anyone passing by the store window.

Then Betty had an idea. She reminded Billy of the naughty things they had told about Miss Primm and she told him of the things she had imagined about the couple being in the store naked and fucking and especially about the man's tongue in her pussy. Betty jumped up to sit on the counter top and leaned back opening her slim legs wide. She begged he brother to tongue her pussy. Would he suck her as she had sucked him?

Billy fell in with the game and covered his sister's bare pussy with his mouth. He licked open the warm lips and delved inside. He felt the hard little knot there and teased it with his tongue. Betty felt her brother's tongue pushing into the opening of her pussy and he began to fuck he with it. He would fuck and then suck the juices flowing from her and lick as much away from her pink lips as he could. Then start again. It took only moments for Betty to start trembling and her hips would raise to meet her brother's tongue. She was burning all over and her little nipples were so hard that they hurt. She fell back on the counter and took a tiny tit in each hand and tried to squeeze the tingle away but it only made it worse. Again her mind turned to the ordinariness of the store and doing very unordinary things in it. She imagined father naked there holding his cock as he put his tongue in her little pussy. Suddenly she felt her entire body convulse and it seemed to melt and run out of her burning pussy into her brother's sucking mouth.

Billy sucked until his sister quit moving, having swallowed mouthfuls of sweetness. He kissed her wet pussy and thighs up her stomach to her open lax mouth. When she failed to respond to his tongue in her mouth he was afraid he had killed her. But he could see that she still breathed. He looked out the windows and saw that they had no audience and gathered his limp sister in his arms and carried her up the stairs.

That night was much like the first night they had made love. Betty would wake and suck Billy hard and they would fuck until they passed out. Betty would awake to find Billy's mouth emptying her pussy and then he would fill it again with tongue and hard cock.

The bright light of midmorning was shining around the pulled curtains when the bedroom door opened. Betty roused from sleep and lifted her head from Billy's bare chest. Her hand held his flaccid cock and balls. She looked up at the noise barely able to open her eyes. The bedroom door stood open and Father and a strange woman were standing there looking down at his naked children on his bed.