Their New Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aunt Victoria had told them as she held their naked bodies next to her and kissed away Betty's tears. Father undressed as soon as he came up from the store and he too embraced them and told them how much he loved them and how he had tried to find the Village and their family. He had simply stumbled into Victoria one day and they had planned to reunite as soon as he could explain to them about their mother. Aunt Victoria said how happy she was that Betty had found the pictures and had accepted what she had discovered. She laughed and complimented the twins on having the same loving blood that ran in the rest of the family.

Once they had all gathered themselves emotionally, Aunt Victoria suggested that they bathe and meet in the bedroom where she would be only too happy to answer any of their questions. They all went about washing together being careful to clean cocks and cunts and bottoms. Aunt Victoria chuckled when Betty complimented her little heart of dark hair, and explained that it was shaved that way as a sign that she was of the Village and was free to accept the love of others. They then went about shaving Father's pubic hair into a small heart, leaving his balls as naked as Billy's. Billy was then shaved although he had little hair. Betty's pussy hair was so light as to be almost invisible so she was shaved clean as Aunt Victoria explained that it might make it grow more quickly. B By the time the bathers were finished there were two very hard cocks and two very wet cunts in need of attention. They all retired to the bedroom once again where Aunt Victoria undertook to show Betty what could be done with two such wonderful hard cocks. Father was placed on his back and Aunt Victoria took his cock up her cunt. Betty then was instructed to suck and wet her brother's cock as he licked his aunt's bottom hole. Her aunt then lifted up from her father's cock and asked Betty to put her brother's cock into her cunt so that he would be properly lubricated. Judging that the time was right Aunt Victoria had Betty bring Billy's cock to her bottom and guide it in. Betty watched raptly as her aunt was fucked in the bottom and the cunt at the same time. Aunt Victoria seemed to enjoy it immensely saying that she lacked only a cock for her mouth. Betty kissed her and fondled her breasts and kissed her father and brother not knowing where to fit in. As they rested afterwards, Betty was asked if she might like to try that some time. When she vowed that she would be next it occurred to Aunt Victoria that Betty had yet to be fucked by her father.

As the family arranged themselves Aunt Victoria explained to Betty how in the Village this would have been a special occasion. Her entire family would have been invited to a big party where everyone would be naked and they would watch as her father fucked her for the first time. Then her grandfather and uncles and brothers would all get to fuck her as well, while all around them the rest of the family would watch as they fucked and sucked each other. Betty and Billy both could only gasp at such freedom. Betty wondered what it would feel like to be fucked by so many and how exciting it would be to see so many others fucking and sucking. Billy said that he couldn't imagine so many naked people all together. His aunt chuckled as she toyed with his hard cock and told him that on Founder's Day everyone in the Village went naked and the were games and contests and a great party on the Village green where everyone fucked and sucked and loved everyone outside in the sunshine in full view of all of nature.

Betty was arranged in the middle of the bed and as tradition held Aunt Victoria acting as her mother licked and wetted Betty's already flowing pussy. She then wet Father's cock and guided it to Betty's waiting pink flower. Father slowly pushed his cock into his daughter's little puss. Betty felt as if a giant pole was being stuffed into her. Father had to stop and pull his cock back and push in slowly as he gained entrance an inch at a time. Aunt Victoria and Billy watched as gradually Father's cock went in to the base where he had been shaved. Father and daughter kissed and offered each other tongues as he began to fuck in earnest. Betty felt as if her father was embedded in her soul, his cock so deep that it must be the only thing inside her body. There was no room for any of her other organs save her heart which she felt must be embracing Father's cock. He fucked his daughter slowly not just from caution for her tender pussy but for the wonderful feeling of burying his cock into his daughter, into this hot wet grasping place that sucked at his cock and bathed it in melted honey. For both of the lovers the center of the universe was where they were joined. Eventually nature took its course and her father filled her tiny cup with his special cream to which she added her sweet nectar and the resulting mixture was surely the recipe for love.

The excitement of finally fucking his own daughter would not let Father's cock deflate. He kept fucking and stirring the mixed essence. He fucked Betty and watched as she found her brother's cock and brought it to her mouth to suck. His children's aunt, who was to be their new mother, was kissing every one and fucking his bottom with her stiff finger encouraging him to cum in his daughter's pussy again. The family fucked on and sucked the juices they made and shared them on tongues and cocks. They tried every combination they could create but the best always included all four at the same time.

Betty lay in the aftermath of loving and tried to imagine what the future held for her family, her new family. She could only wish that her mother had been with them and that they had all been together from the very first, with her Aunt Victoria and the others in her family that she had yet to meet. What a picture that would have been, all happily naked and loving.

- The End -

I would add a short word of thanks to all of those who have voted for my stories although the votes are not why I wrote them and especially to those who took the time to send me their comments. I simply like to write and now I can share them. Thank you very much, your votes and comments are appreciated.

- O -