All Comments on 'Theo: The Blood Angel of Lescatie'

by EstebanMamono

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Epic Story!!!

This story was one of the best that i have read.My words can't do justice to this story. Thank you for the amazing story.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'm happy when people are happy. Please spread and comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awe

Hats off, gentlemen. New star is born.

It wasn't a simple reading I got used to with MGE universe. It caught me by surprise - pain and suffering here is genuine and completely unexpected, and to live through it with the heroes - well, it was painful too. At times, I had to stop reading - it was too intense for me.

Actually, your story has left a better aftertaste than 80-90% of high fantasy I've read before, and I read a lot. Language may not be the fanciest, but the feelings are most genuine and it is awesome.

However, I had some difficulties deciphering the time non-linearities, as there are plenty and I'm not a native speaker. Probably, a timestamps at top of sub-chapters could've been helpful, but they may as well ruin the atmosphere.

Thank you EstebanMamono and have good luck with your worlds. I will be waiting for more.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 6 years agoAuthor
I think

Kenkou's world is even worse than that. All captive women forcibly get transformed, Anubises make mummies out of every intruder, matangos exterminate villages and between the lines there is RAMPANT slavery in all human nations, and every woman is a prey to be tortured and changed.

Reaed between the lines...my friend.

Kenkou is quite...immature methinks. I made it more realistic with people on both sides trying to fix things without resorting to edginess.

I hope.

I hope I done well.

I'm not native English speaker... so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue

Long time reader of your work,I've been waiting for something like this too come along ,so epic will you continue this metaverse with bringing in modern men into the mix

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 6 years agoAuthor
I will

He lives. Just not in the world of Dunia. Sequel will be a reincarnation.

white_rabbit7white_rabbit7over 6 years ago
Wow...

Haven't read any of your work before, but I just wanted to say this was awesome. Not just as erotica, but as fiction generally.

The only thing that might help is a proofreader (noticed a few errors here and there). Seriously though, my hat is off to you, that was a great story.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 6 years agoAuthor
Re:white_rabbit7

Please enjoy all of it. This is the metaplot, the rest are substories in the same setting.

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 6 years agoAuthor
To the votebomber

Please die horribly. Sudden 1 stars eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!

All I've got to day is WOW man WOW!!!

EstebanMamonoEstebanMamonoover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Just a little thing. I'M glad you all like the story, and sequels and prequels are on the way. But please, try writing with your nicknames, some people might believe I might have used sockpuppets.

And spread the story please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very enjoyable work of fiction. Hope that you get back to writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstebanMamono@EstebanMamono
585 Followers
Your average neighborhood pervert who writes monstergirls, bondage and some romance attempts with elements of high(?) fantasy. I could really use a ko-fi but I'm tech retarded. Can anyone talk to me how to do this? theblasphemy@gmail.com @Mamonomore#9170 in discord fuckers....