Theo: The Blood Angel of Lescatie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something snapped in me. When I was myself, the room was covered with blood, with the poor fucker scared out of his mind. I doubt he'll recover."

Sileena hugged her lover closer and looked away.

"Gods, you should have seen the dude getting humiliated by his sister and mother. I believe I did him a service doing that." His nervous laughter didn't have the effect on the pair, especially the shocked Satyros.

The cave was very silent for some time, followed by a short chuckle.

"They were slaves to a plantation, and he was...a slave?" He added as if asking. Their reactions did not change.

"Suddenly, I'm the Boogeyman again, am I not?" His morose face cast an evil shadow with the firepit's light shining under it. "I know I'm hellbound in a world that didn't like me, so I offer no remorse or apology for these. Reason I quit killing most slavers. Many humans that found freedom turned out to be worse bastards than slavers sometimes. Incest. Humiliation. Hating others and shacking up in disgusting lairs just for the hell of it..." Booze made him talk openly.

Both, human and pregnant monsterwoman, looked towards the fire, afraid, worried and unable to speak.

"Don't worry. I will leave at sunrise. Just don't stab me to death. My blood is toxic and it would kill your child." He had lied. "Believe me, I rarely regret that kill I made."

Neither occupant said anything else when he lay to sleep.

++

At sunrise, when the ragged youth left the cave, there was no goodbye.

He kept a steady pace, intending to respectfully decline passing trade carts' offers to take him. He planned to walk for days until he hit the capital of the mamono empire, Reikshold.

The days passed uneventfully, the road spent under his feet. One day, the forests gave way to Reikhold.

Reikhold.

Monstergirl empire's capital, where beauty, bondage, power and passion surged forth to the world, now led by a more benevolent succubus empress Agrat. Theo cursed quietly. It was still far, far away on foot. Time to hitchhike. He cursed again, hating his increasing weariness and laziness.

At least there was a caravan approaching. He prayed to whatever god was listening that these wouldn't be an unlicensed slaver monstergirl. He hated leaving bloody smears where there was no need.

Eventually, the trade caravan caught up with him, a very large carriage driven by two of the mamono. Squinting, he looked closer.

One was a monstergirl who looked way too shy. She was dressed in a peasant dress one size too large for her, with the hint of a tail behind her, with large ears and feet: A troll, Theo mused.

The driver was equally large, with quite pointy ears and green skin, and a hint of a gleaming tusk protruding from her lower lips. When she got closer with a grin on her face, Theo noticed her curvy body, clad in a light shorts and shirt, with abs, rippling body and large breasts that strained her shirt.

Her hair was red, tied in a ponytail, and an assortment of weapons and bottles bulged visible even from the outside of the carriage.

Orc. He never met an orc save for a few males he killed at Megiddo, much less females. She was surprisingly attractive.

"Howdy boyo." A husky female voice called out. "You all alone by yourself on the road? Reik's dangeous y'know." The orc noticed his neck free of collar. "Freedman?"

His lack of collar on his neck made her raise her eyebrows. "Y'know, so close to the slave market, you got some balls walking unescorted and without dem travel papers. A lot of mamono would just snatch and sell you if not keeping you fo' themselfs."

He turned aside as the cart stopped, hiding his martial air. "I'm a trader ma'am. Sellin' the family stuff." He pointed to his backpack.

"Buyin' yer family's freedom?"

"Oh we did, we all freedmen. Just making a coin for other of my kin is all." He smiled. The orc was doing all the talking, the troll girl just watched him with a low, unfocused stare lacking confidence.

"I'm Zana. She's Amber." The orc gestured at both with a tusky grin. "Wanna lift?"

"Yes please." He slowly stepped towards the carriage, lifting a leg and sitting next to them. Grinning, the orc girl relaxed the reins, letting the horses trot further.

Both were friendly, and he sensed they wanted what most monstergirls wanted at the end of the day. No need to complicate things: he tagged along.

"So, young un, got a name?" The driving orc girl was cheerful, with a farmer's straw hat on her head, and a farmer's summer getup it was obvious she was a pig farmer working with trolls and gremlin girls down south, next to Human city of Aquileia.

Those kind of people were Theo's favorite: they treated humans as part of family (even when they technically owned them as property), and were laid back and tolerant, albeit not the best in cleanliness department.

But, damn, they were cute in a funny sort of way, and friendly, even without the succubus' curse, Orcs when they were bigendered, unlike the stories were still on relatively friendly terms with the islanders, however they kept a morality different than men: only men that could beat them would be regarded as equal. That made them similar to a socially less than sufferable distant relative of humans with tusks and thick skin.

And Theo remembered, her muscular arm pulling him to sit closer was a signal of dominance. He sat still and leaned into her arms signaling submission, which made her smile at her gently.

"Gintaras, Ma'am." He replied politely, trying not to lose concentration leaning to her large breasts. His shoulder leant on the right one, softly sinking a little before a knowing wink on her part relaxed him.

"'s ok sweetie..." The Orc grinned "...also what kind of name is that?"

"It's Ugaric." When the orc twisted her face a bit, Theo added : "Way up north, past Lescatie beyond the lakes."

That roused both monstergirls' attention : "How come ya ended up here humie? Dark Elves bought you from your poor farmer family? Those bastards comb every foundling, orphan house and city...well..." She took a sip from her bottle which smelt strongly. "...beats oldschool raiding..."

"I was a foundling, ya know orphan. One day the village elders just take me to a dark elven lady, saying I should be nice to her and would live with her. So ended up working on a dark elf caravan until some farmer mamono wanted a human boy for farmhand." He was amazed at his own wit to conjure such a story, chuckling to himself. "Got adopted, bought our freedom a year ago when harvest bumped."

"Good for you lad." The orc woman laughed, offering him a sip. "Want sum? Careful tho, malt liquor strong enuff to kill an ox." Hesitantly, Theo grasped the bottle and sniffed, twisting his nose, only for the orc girl to grin and push it. "Come on boy, chug!"

He closed his eyes, and drew a long swig of a burning hot rush of lava that seared his stomach.

The green thunder before his eyes and the grass statue next to him said it was OK, so it was, probably, to his senses where he saw the sounds and tasted the colors. Thursday seriously felt like violets. Singing would wash the colors away from his skin so he kept quiet.

"Oi... oi?" The orc blinked, her face split in a mischevious grin. "Oops."

He fainted.

**

Theo slept.

He could not realize he was naked to the skin, on a warm caravan bed.

"Is he going to be alright?" The timid, cute voice came from the troll girl.

"Heh. He is alright, look how hard he is." He felt a soft tongue around his cock, slowly massaging his glans and head. The soft, sucking sensation around his crotch sent waves of wet pleasure. "*slurp* He is healthy alright. Let's spend the night here. Close the curtains, sweetheart."

"Zana, I don't think that's proper..."

"PROPER?" The sucking ended with a laughter. "Hun, he is alright with that, just wait till he comes around. What's with you anyway? You want him, don't you?" Smiling, the orc girl leaned and kissed his cheeks, as well as bottlefeeding the awakening Theo some water. "Slowly honey..."

Theo, once the cool water slowly brought him up the world of awareness, ironically saw that he was naked, and laid on the soft bed of the caravan with two naked monstergirls around him. Groaning, he shifted. No use. The orc woman had him pinned down, having him completely stripped nude, and bathed him. He felt a light breeze over his naked sin, having been completely depilated too; orcs saw that not worthy in their conquests.

Crap. Her sweet voice caressed his ears with a whispering breeze, belying her strength.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and rapey!" The Orc giggled, completely naked, straddling him. Her body was a dark green, breasts that were large as melons, yet firm and gravity-defying. She sat on his legs, her bottom, naked, rubbed on his knees, her soft ass and pussy completely engulfing him above the knee. "Thought we'd take the hint and shack for the night."

Theo sighed, smiling. He expected sex, but not like this. Still, it was good to let go to such a powerful orc girl who did not restrain him and slap a collar on him. Chances were that she did this for her friend anyway.

"Well sweetheart, you alright? Feeling dizzy?" The orc woman grinned, her enormous breasts engulfing Theo's painfully erect member like to soft pillows."Sorry... we took a little advantage. Don't worry, we won't collar you or anything." She kepy massaging his member with her enormous breasts. "That's what we want."

Theo smiled and relaxed, concentrating on his manhood. "Alright, I'll play a-mmph." The orc shifted her hips, completely sitting on his face. "Get that tongue working, boy. Amber, sample his cock." She smiled, feeling his tongue slowly work across her pussy and savoring the feeling.

"Just like thaat~" She moaned, throwing her head back.

Engulfed by warm feminine flesh, Theo stuck out his tongue, and softly took the soft-skinned green pussy to his mouth, obliging to humor his orc captor. Slowly he gave a little lick. It was tasty: like caramel and lemon combined. He closed his mouth on it, sucking and licking the soft, inviting crevice on her tough body. The humming feeling of her moans combined the pleasure of his cock touching something wet and sucking on his own body: the troll girl was tempted, apparently. His unbound hands he lay on the orc girl's chest, squeezing her enormous breasts, earning a ruffle on his hair as he was being fellated.

"Just like that boy. You are ours now..." Zana moaned, licking her lips.she gave a surprised giggle as the troll girl, formerly shy, gave a squeeze on her butt nestled on Theo's face, one finger even probing her puckered asshole and kneading her voluminous bottom. "Oh my..."

Zana moaned louder when a finger slowly entered her asshole as hands kneaded her bubble butt. Amber was before her, hesitantly looking at the penis pointing to her cute face like a strange new toy. Zana smiled as the troll-girl gave a hesitant lick to its tip, her mouth slowly starting to open and her lips slowly started to engulf the head.

Theo gave a hiss of pleasure as Amber leaned forward, and bit by bit, took the erect penis inside her mouth until her breathing became hoarse, and her lips touched the shaven base.

Theo felt amazing, so pleasurable that he took solace in surrendering to the sweet laid before him, lost control and groaned, his cock twitching and unloading to the cavernous throat engulfing it. He felt being drained, emptying his balls into her throat.

Amber was in heaven. The moment her mouth engulfed the hard, hot cock, she felt like sucking it dry. It was her first time she had a taste of male seed, and it was intoxicating. The troll girl, her mouth closed on his shaft, gulped down every last bit, savoring the male essence she never had a chance to sample.

"Keep lickin'" Zana grinned, gently caressing Theo's cheek, stopping his gasps short, keeping her smile. "Go on boy, the booze will charge ye up in a moment..." Her moans increased when her instruction hit home. The licking resumed, with the troll girl's head still buried in his crotch, cheeks bulging.

He had to admit: it was an interesting evening to pass the time. The orc's left hand, tender as ever, caressed his hair even as he suckled and kissed her clean-shaven pussy, still lost in a sea of sudden rush of pleasure, having his crotch entirely occupied by a troll girl's attentions. His mind feld pure bliss at being immobilized by two friendly mamono who genuinely had no overt wish to keep him. Not that they could: a night where he felt safe in the arms of someone, even sexually, was extremely rare. Arms hugging his legs, a second, plump, warm body engulfing his was even better: he kept licking, even leaning on the hand caressing his hair which made the orc Zana smile. Slowly licking while the orc girl caressed his head felt heavenly; losing himself in the loving bliss,

Her increasing breathing, and plump thighs clamping on his head signaled she was approaching her own climax, as the boy under her kept rapidly licking her most intimate part.

Lick by lick as his tongue worked on the orc girl's clit, Zana's own body started convulsing, the waves of pleasure eventually breaking her composure and making the her scream in ecstacy, and roll off to her side, gasping for air, leaving him a sweet taste on his lips.

The troll girl, from the corner his eye, looked like she was enjoying a popsicle

The troll's kiss tasted like flower nectar. Her teeth, though sharp, did not hurt him. Smiling and surrendering to the passion, he hugged her. Her body felt like soft pillows stacked on him, skin warm and smelling of...strong...flowers and sweat. Trolls smelled, but that smell actually infused men with a raging erection and strength even when they were not smell fetishists...As her soft velvet cavity in which he thrust, filling his cock with the same, silky, slippering, warm feeling charged him again and again.

Kissing the troll girl's cute lips with a soft smack, he turned her over, kissing her voluptuous breasts with soft sounds. Slowly he lifted her inviting legs, putting each over his shoulders, looking deep into her eyes which looked at him with adoration.

"You are so cute."

Her tongue tasted like flower nectar and vegetables. Trolls were adorable earth-bound creatures, bodies full of voluptuous fat all in the right places and childbearing hips that invited his cock to the hilt with soft delight hidden inside. Most interesting part was that whenever he would climax, the spurts almost disappeared in her body, making her moan and scream every time.

A troll's pussy was a soft, inviting organ, with demonic energy charging his heartbeats with every thrust, as if he was drunk on manticore venom or love potions. Her hands exploring his backside felt warm and pleasing, but he kindly smiled at her and slowed down once a gentle finger probed where it should not. Looking back and smiling back at the orc girl who had snuck on him with a giggle, he shook his head.

"Suit yourself." The orc smiled,pouring herself a beer and relaxing.

He thrust inside the troll girl again, savoring her kiss, and gentle rub of her tusks on him, careful not to hurt him. He increased his pace again, making the bed shake and her scream.

They kept going at it for the rest of the night, as the orc girl snuck next to them, sleepy.

"Oh gods...oh gods.... OH GODS!!!" Was Amber's cry when he groaned, and nearly fainted from the third climax on top of her.

They snuggled, and slept soundly for hours. Theo did not mind when both snuggled him, muscled body on front, and soft breasts and idle kisses on his face every hour.

Before dawn, he groaned with a soft, wet suckle on his cock. Zana could not stop sucking him off every time she woke up. He fell asleep, again as he unloaded inside the orc girl's throat. He barely registered his lips locking with the troll girl's as he fell deep asleep, again.

**

"Wakey <3"

He was nudged as the sun was already on top. Midday?

"Hmmph..." Hands massaged his balls, that woke him up. Amber, the troll girl was inspecting his penis and balls like a toy, but shied away and giggled when she noticed him waking up.

"Sorry."

"It's alright. Go ahead if you enjoy." Theo had dropped the pretense. Let her enjoy the time.

"Why don't we buy you a few boys, Amber? You drained the poor bugger's balls back there, sure you needed this." The orc laughed. "They have young boys on discount this week."

"I... I don't know if I should keep a slave." The troll shyly replied, still in sweat, now hugging her body and using her flowery growths to cover herself.

"Buy a whole serf family and free them then." The orc rationalized. "Ya think a freedman would leave a cutey buns like you? You'd be the best host family to them in the Reik!"

They ate breakfast with no small joy. His orc host had even handed her a lunch bag of beer and bacon afterwards.

"Keep it for your strength, lad. Gonna meet me later, y'hear?" She winked, tusky cute lips curling in a sweet smile.

He headed for the Grand Market after putting on a small iron collar around his neck, cut his fingers and smeared the lines to his face. He let his backpack full of little gifts for later before the spell hit him.

"Change always hurts." Was his thoughts as his head felt on fire as blood magic took over his flesh.

++

The market had lost much of his cruelty, yet the air was the same. The open air entrance looked better than the past, with human servants scurrying to sell food and tools, often at behest of their mamono owners or to earn their freedom money were they captured from Lescatie. He could see clear safeguards against abuse and regular health checks he helped come true.

Theo smiled. The minority had become the majority. And their living standards were at least tolerable now, a far cry from ages of cruelty.

He approached the market with a careful stride from a less-than-diligently protected gate, before which two Minotaur girls stood: New Age's monsters apparently, facial features almost human, save for horns on cute foreheads, hooves, muscles and wild, shaggy hair fit on a Yak or a Buffalo than a human.

And said minotaur girl guards were, by their looks , quite interested in him as he confronted them.

"Welcome, human. Whose slave are you?" The older one cocked an eyebrow at his inscribed steel collar, biting her lips. She must be upset he wasn't free for her to use.

Theo bowed slightly. "Good day ma'am. I have come on behalf on Mistress Lucretia to collect a shipment of hers, a chest with golden markings."

The other, younger one sneered. "Leave it to Lucretia to snag the prettiest ones." Her expression changed when Theo unpacked two foamy bottles of beer and fresh jerky.

"She also instructed me to reward hardworking guards." He handed the supplies to each grubby monstergirl: Minotaurs were slobs across the ages, so now, these were cute slob girls with brown, wild hair, horns, muscles and a good libido to boot.

The minotaur girl smiled broadly and snorted, her tomboyish human-like features lighting in delight at the food. "Now we are talking. What did you say the chest was?"

Theo knew the rules, and feigned ignorance. "She just told me to carry the contents back to her plantation, marked with her family insignia. Chest was gold-painted, that's what I was told." The storeroom with the letter "L" was where he needed to be.

The minotaur guards chugged down and chomped on the meat happily. "Fine. Follow Melinda, she'll take you there." She rang a small bell next to her guard hut:

"Melinda! One of your humie brothers needs guiding!" Her call was answered by a hurried female voice.

"Coming, ma'am!" The girl that arrived to help him was a small, petite human woman with a white shirt, short skirt and a small leather collar with a large ring. She wore a pair of glasses and small leather boots that made her look like a lay priestess of Lescatie. her cheek was tattooed with a lily, indicating she might have been from a Lescatian priesthood. Her face was plain, skin color like chocolate, and features of southern Qadimi, and her glasses kind of helped draw attenton to her nose which was a bit plain and had an Ermorian ridge.

1...34567...19