Theo: The Blood Angel of Lescatie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could pass as a simple peasant girl, if she wouldn't be dressed provocatively; being very plain, but wearing an exquisite eye makeup. Theo watched her as she respectfully kept her head down, hands knotted before her submissively, and curtsied before the minotaur girl.

"He needs to get to the storeroom "L"" The minotaur girl grunted, ruffling her head affectionately, making Theo notice there was affection between them as well as master-slave relationship. "Be a good girl and take him there would you? I'm ordering food for dinner, so you won't have to cook."

"Follow me please." She waved him to follow towards the red building, flinching as the minotaur girl tapped her bottom as she turned. Theo's heart took a little jump: to be cared for, taken and kept and kept in affection for chores tickled him.

But after what happened a decade and more... He shook his head, following her. At least the short cotton skirt and her swaying curvy hips made a nice spectacle.

Theo didn't look back as a coffle of human captives with binds were being taken to another building.

"Can't save everyone at the same fucking time..." he mumbled. At least he knew they'd be treated decently unless they tried dumb heroism.

**

"A...B..."

The assistant slowly counted the storerooms according to their letters as they kept walking, side by side. Theo noticed some stares at the girl,who clearly looked subdued, but content.

"So...how is the household of Lucretia?" Melinda felt talkative, apparently, judging from her inquisitive tone and cheerful air.

Theo smiled. "Hard but fair. No beatings "beyond necessary" and I think I sired one of her daughters...

Melinda giggled. "They do use human men a lot, do they?"

Theo's heartbeats rose. He didn't feel this way for ages. Sex and love had come alien to him when he was focused on work and sober. Growing up in slavery where female monsters dominated would have an adverse effect usually, but Theo had been forged in a traumatic crucible. Still, the servile attitude of the girl's outfit had an effect on him.

"Yes. Virility is a definite plus. Mistress likes when all her household is happy and pleased. Her bed is always full with...ahem...testing young bucks... I was allowed to call her "Trish" when she was pleased with me."He grinned with strain: he'd rather bite off his tongue than serving a dark elf.

"Um..." Melinda had stopped advancing. "Really?"

"Pregnancy bonus for women are quite generous. Low-level labor and extra food. But enough about me. How come you...?" He slowly extended a hand on her cheek out of dumb,wild impulse.

Melinda squirmed under the gesture, her look uneasy. "Well, I and many others were caught in a skirmish when an outpost was attacked. I...was sold to the guard captain, the older Minotaur girl you dealt with. She is fair I guess. I bring her lunch and dinner to the post and usually guide newcomers to the market."

"You miss your old life?" The girl stuttered, and her voice shook. "Sometimes. Though I was disowned when I joined the military."

Theo raised his eyebrows, drinking her curves in when she walked. Her hips were a bit wide, and her round bottom strained the intentionally flimsy servile garment.

"B-but I am allowed to pray and keep my faith, and here the human servants need guidance too. And I am a skilled nurse and midwife." She tapped her arm, a tattoo of Caduceus Of Twin Snakes. "So i am useful to humans here."

Her reasoning was sound enough.

They passed a middle-aged Dark Elf woman, just a bit old enough to carry an air of authority rather than playful mischevious domineering air her youth was good at. She was clad in conservative, academical clothes, leading a young, human girl that enthusiastically waved at Melinda before resuming her work and following her owner's instructions.

Obviously the Dark Elf's slave, she was dressed in a wizard's basic clothes sans the robe with a skimpier cut around her breasts. Mildly overweight, she sported a purple skirt which showed her curves. On her back was a large pack of documents, in her arms a notebook and a pencil set. Her eyes glowed with joy every moment she followed her mistress on a leash, attached to the leather collar on her neck like a pet...

Everything the woman said, and bargained, and decided, the girl was noting down with devotion every step of the way. Her face was one of awe and love combined, her body kept in shape by corsets, straps and obviously form-changing clothes.

"Who is that?" Theo raised an eyebrow.

"Kayliss? She well... a prisoner like me, captured in a skirmish. When she was most resisting, that dark elf...what was her name...Quin'da...? took her for...a talk. They just talked and talked. After that..." She shrugged. "She is crazy fawning over Quin'da, more like a pet, and she loves it. She bought her from the prisoners and keeps her as some... slave secretary." Melinda looked on as the master-slave couple acted more like a pet-and-owner, the dark elf caressing the human girl's hair, and plump rear absentmindedly as she wrote, only to receive a sigh and lean as both pored over some trade deal going on where a goblin girl showed an array of gems and tools and haggled over prices.

Kayliss only missed a word with a gasp where the dark elf's hand touched somewhere intimate.

"I believe the poor wizard girl is in love with her master. Wonder what she told her?" Melinda shrugged. "At that rate, she will be a slave for life."

"Well, looks like she is being treated well at least." Theo observed with mild annoyance, forgetting his masquerade of slave social status. When he saw the girl raise her eyebrows, he changed the subject quickly.

"Hmm...Are you seeing someone?" Why not, in a few hours none would matter anyway. Besides if he got lucky, making love, or at least courting a normal human in the market, far away from home, would mask his infertility. Best to attack head-on.

"...no." The girl turned to look at him with an awkward smile. "I am...I mean, not that-"

"Attractive, you think?" He cocked his head and smiled. Throwing all caution to the wind, he extended a hand to touch her cheek. Since she seemed inexperienced, she'd not find his bluntness a source of suspicion.

Again, per turn of luck, she didn't slap it away and kept smiling. "B-but Sir! Weren't you for retrieving your owner's property?" His sweet smile, or her apparent interest and perhaps, desperation somehow had disarmed her. A woman of any species had permission to deny any sexual advances in mamono kingdom, Succubus Monster Queen's courtesy. Violently if needed.

They looked at each other quietly as passing mamono and servants winked and nudged each other. Some of the girl's acquaintenances even commented that she had found someone.

"I think we should head to the Storeroom L first." Theo smiled, making some mamono laugh and comment about finding some free beddingnext to Storeroom L.

For all their faults, mamono had always kept the accessability of sex and relaxation to a maximum to prevent any rebellious motivations against them.

Their passing comments were picked up by the waiting Minotaur guards. "Ha. Melly finally is going to stop sighing loudly at night."

"You might need another servant if she gets knocked up." Her colleague commented, sharpening her axe. "Human babies take months and make their moms crazy."

"Don't worry. I'll buy some of the newcomers. That human boy that was brought in looks real scared and hurt."

++

A hundred miles away, the Dark Elf Theo said who owned him was in her mansion, with the usual nightly pastime of Dark Elves: With her husband, in bed, fucking like rabbits, on top of him. Two centuries and four husbands didn't wear the athletic monster-woman out, her body as fit as ever.

The creaks and moans echoed across the hall as they had sounded for decades, even the newest maids rolling their eyes and getting back to work.

Trish screamed as another blast of hot cum erupted in her womb. Straddling her husband-and-slave, her hips continued the furious slapping on his tormented cock and her hungry womb milked her husband's cock dry. "Oh gods, I love you, Jared." Full of sweat and heaving, Trish collapsed on him. Slave or not, Trish loved him.

Caught 20 years ago and given to her as a gift, Jared was the ideal husband a dark elf craved. Nothing in human society to look back, just enough masculinity, and submissive to her tastes, and virile and fruitful as a randy stud horse. They eventually grew to genuinely love each other, had sired fifteen children and her household grew in size over the years.

Trish even let her other stud slaves go, letting them go free, or "marry" the female human servants as they wished. Jared was enough for her.

"Trish...Lucretia?"

"Hmm?" She snuggled up to him, her body slick with sweat, and muscles exhausted.

"Our last...Vina... maybe we should leav-"

"No." Trish cut him off. "Love, it's our tradition. It breeds aggression and dominance. She at least should catch one human if she is worthy of my blood. Otherwise it means, she is a slave. And I won't hesitate selling her cute butt on the market if she continues her lazy "artist" life. Dark Elf girls can be slaves too, you know."

"As you say." Jared knew better to argue with her wife-cum-mistress. She would be cruel once aroused."If you note my opinion, slave as I am, I don't mind her loving a woman." Jared smiled sweetly at Trish. She shot back a melancholic look.

"Love between women is even more complicated, Jared, my love. Trust me."

*BANG BANG BANG*

"What in the name of Monster Lord at this hour?" The door was being knocked.
"Pino! Daisy! Mind the door damnit!" Trish grumbled. She'd cock-cage the servants if they kept rutting at every convenience.

At the door waited an Anubis, dressed like a human witch-hunter, in a long coat and a large hat with ear holes. She held a cigarette in her furry paws.

"Detective Otep, Anubis. Ma'am, we need to talk."

++

"Storeroom K, Love District, Storeroom L..." The human girl's voice trailed off as she now added some of the other buildings in her list, with Theo holding her hand softly as they kept walking the cavernous underground tunnels.

Both looked at each other in awkward silence. One an uncouth savage terrorist in disguise, another a naive human girl snatched from her life to start another, both idled near the tunnels.

The Love District was a tacky place even for the mamono. Pink hearts and colorful cherub paintings decorated the entrances as mamono and human alike wandered in. It was easy to hide in such a place.

Melinda blushed and looked away as one of the entrances had a giggling pair of half-naked succubus schoolgirls, and a few Ushi-Oni and a shy scorpion-girl, and a Jorogoumo, an Eastern Arachnid girl, running towards one of the hotels with a dozen young men in tow, each still having their backpacks on, suggesting they planned an after-school party. Graduation in new mamono schools which raised all human children and mamono side-by-side was...wild, Dark Elf teachers encouraging the kids to explore "their healthy instincts." Particularly with monstergirls that may not be palatable with the conventional crowd like insectoid or really demonic ones. Making the boys accustom themselves to all mamono kin, monsterish or not, made each happy.

"FIRST ONE TO MAKE A HUNDRED MEN CUM WINS GOLD COINS!"

"Love potions! Love potions! Gives fire to your loins and joy to your heart!" A Fluffy Tanuki toted her vendor plate with pink potions, hanging from her shoulders.

"Softest leather slave collars and cuffs! Give your servants comfortable identities!" A human girl carried a tray of collars and cuffs, smiling happily as her Dark Elf owner counted coins. She looked happy, making Theo raise his brows. Oh well, to each his own.

"Finest stud slaves and girls this side of the world! Adopt a lonely human boy to share your life with!"

Both looked at each other, smiling. Melinda's eyes drifted to the quite large cock dangling from the young man in tow, smiling to potential buyers. Theo rolled his eyes as each locked gazes , making Melinda blush.

The poor girl was overloaded with demonic sensations and desire much in contrast to her philosophy. Theo would take advantage of this. Why not? He might be dead tomorrow.

Theo smiled wider. Melinda suddenly burst into laughter, which was one of the sweetest sounds Theo heard. The girl liked him, and everything felt so alright. He took her hand and led her inside and she did not mind: Human slaves were allowed, and even encouraged to enter.

They passed the gaggle of vendors, mamono who look around for suitable men, and finally found a small love hotel. "The Warm Hearth." The last letter "h" was fading away.

It was an underground building of pink bricks with a set of blue windows and a cozy interior. The receptionist was a Blue Oni, a strong demon girl with muscles, a horn on her forehead, glasses and blue skin, reading a book. She adjusted her glasses and smiled broadly at the girl she recognized.

"Ah, Melly! Didn't expect to see you here but preaching to the servants..." She chuckled, adjusting her glasses and hiding her own blush from an early morning sake.

"Well, we'd like a room..." Theo coughed.

"Sure. I'll bill your owner, or...?" The Blue Oni raised an eyebrow as a few silver coins landed on her tray. "Want some lubricant or love potions? Or fertility potions? You look kinda famished, human." She squinted at him, making his heart stop for a second. Older mamono smelled fertility (or lack of, and blood magic taint if he was unlucky).

"I'm Trish's stud slave. I'll be fine." He just took the key and pulled Melinda with her. The Blue Oni shouted after them "Lucky girl!"

++

Passing corridors full of closed doors with moans and bed creaks behind them, offering pleasures beyond their ideas. Theo and Melinda finally found their little room with a big bed, mirrors and small furnishing, passing right a row of succubi and humans in vicious copulation, the sounds of wet slaps filling the corridor. Melinda looked a little sad and depressed, much to Theo's surprise. Her face had a mask of deep sadness as she squirmed in her slavegirl uniform even when they entered their room to relax.

"Something wrong?"

She sniffled. "I heard what she said." For a small diversion before his inevitable mission, Theo felt concerned. "What do you mean?"

"Lucky girl...It's because...I'm not pretty like these...monsters." Her eyes were teary. "It's called "Luck of the Ugly Girl" where I am from." She simply plopped on the bed and sighed, on the verge of crying.

Rude he may be at times, Theo sighed, and sat next to her.

"Take it easy. Mamono probably don't even know about human beauty standards. Or even care." He decided to change the tone. "And you are beautiful. Sure, you don't look like them but-"

"Ah come on. Every last of them are beautiful..." She wept quietly..."And I...I know why I get funny looks when I wander near the love district...I..." She sobbed a few times.

"Wait a minute...you are of the Order..." Theo probed carefully, only to get a harsh retort.

"I was a lay sister. Just a nurse! I didnt take any vows. Why do you think I was put to day work with good stuff..."

Theo blinked without comprehension.

"I was alright with it from day one when I was taken, tied up and marched to be ransomed. Since no one bothered to ransom a lay sister, I was sold to that minotaur guard as a servant. I kinda...didn't mind since she treated me well." She spoke these words as if confessing a dark sin. Theo motioned her to continue.

"I learned mamono lands were real happy places for women who submitted to their rule and yoke." She poured herself some wine from the fresh bottle, complimentary gift of the house. "It was better for me, yes...but still..." Taking a drink, she went on. "All of them taking pity on me, talking behind my back..."Oh sure, that Melly is cute but could be prettier...Doubt she'll have a boyfriend and kids with that face..."

Her monologue, although speaking of a life far more privileged than Theo, still tickled some part of his heart. Usually he would feel like slapping whining people with tiny problems, bar himself (he just headbutted the walls when angry). But the girl wasn't the most attractive person in this world, and the world had become much prettier over the years. She was simply, the runt of the human litter.

And he knew that the gossip and "grapewine" was merciless to such women, no matter what species they were, women were women. Being no deep philosopher, or complicated mindreader either, he simply tried the most sensible thing he knew. Melinda gasped as ahand slowly slid inside her dress, softly sliding inside her skırt and caressing her thighs. Using the other, Theo softly grasped Melinda's chin, and leant for a kiss.

Her gasp of surprise turning to white hot lust, Melinda kissed back with such ferocity that Theo was himself surprised in return; but it was the sheer heat and wetness of her sweet spot under her underwear that surprised him.

As her own hands started caressing him in an awkward but lustful way, he let his guard down for a few hours. It was indeed good, good to hold a soft, warm, feminine body of his own species, a body that smelled just right. It was good to hold a woman that wouldn't wrestle him into paste after a frenzied lust for sex.

It was good to hold a human woman, and kiss her deeply of a mouth that tasted like the fountain of life. It was good to be with an equal, one day, a moment before his penultimate ordeal. It was good to lay on a soft bed, a human partner in his arms; each hurriedly undressing to look at each other naked. His lıps went to kiss and suckle the girl's ample human breasts topped with brown, imperfect nipples; his hands wandered and stripped her to the skin, admiring her imperfect curves and cute ass.

Her right buttock had the signature tattoo of Guild S, marking her as property of the Reik and a mamono.

"Huh..." The girl gasped when Theo gently laid her on her back, and leaned down, showered her neck with kisses. Her vision went wild in white sparks as she felt her hot womanhood invaded and the male body that showered her with love became closer, warming her, boiling her blood. Strange that fucking a human woman, invading her deep crevice, without even foreplay this time, felt right. She was ready the moment they entered the district, already gleaming with lust and energy, eager to feel him inside her.

He didn't regret one moment, since he did not know the details. Details were all that mattered.

Melinda cried out when he thrust a bit further, tearing her maidenhead; the cry itself unlike a cry of ecstasy. Melinda's dream would be to give her virginity to a person she wanted to marry. She had it now.

She'd be disappointed when the rush of pleasures, thrusts, and the heat of bodies would fade.

++

"Hey. They saw your servant and that newcomer guy going to the love district before the storeroom." The younger minotaur girl liked to poke fun at the older one especially after her new servant could now be off-duty for some months. Pregnancy was deeply respected in Mamono Reik.

The older one laughed. "Let the poor things rut. We work them hard enough, would be unfair if my little Melly and Mr. Mysterious didn't have a romp." She downed last of her beer.

"Maybe you could join them in. I SAW you eyeing that kid's toned ass." The younger one laughed.

"Nah, she is virgin. Let the poor lass have her private night."

"WHAT?" The younger minotaur almost fell off her chair. "VIRGIN???"

"Humans, remember? They prude, and don't...exactly NEED to...get cum or sex past childhood, unlike us. They are weird. We need them though. Last male minotaur died a decade ago, defending human children of all sorts..."

1...45678...19