Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came to, I was still impaled into Amy, and though I wasn't very hard anymore, it was still surprising that I was even partially erect still. Amy was lying atop me, and I could tell that she was awake because I could still feel her pussy muscles rhythmically working my cock. This should have been enough for me to get hard again, but I found that I just couldn't, not after the amazing sex we'd had.

Looking up at me and noticing me awake, Amy smiled at me, and said, "You will not remember this sex we have just had, but you will just know that we have had another successful session. When we are both dressed, you will wake up. We will have our goodbyes, and then you will take the box that is sitting behind my desk, and you will go home and follow the instructions inside of it."

After getting dressed, and coming out of the trance, I told Amy, "I still don't remember anything from our session, but I think it must be working, since I am feeling very good right now. I hope tomorrow goes as well as today does. Goodbye Amy."

Smiling at me again, she said, "Goodbye Ben, I will see you tomorrow."

Taking the box from behind her desk, I walked out of her office, said goodbye to her receptionist again, and caught the cab to my apartment. Once there, I opened the box in my living room again. Inside it, was another note atop yet more brown paper. This one read:

Dear Ben,

Our sessions are going very well. In fact, they are going faster than I expected. This is very good, very good indeed. I want you to take a bath like yesterday, and wear the white nightie and thong to when you go to bed tonight. Tomorrow, I want you to take your bath, and then read what is beneath the paper.

Until then,

Amy

As instructed, I took my bath, and then made myself some dinner. For some reason I was much hungrier than I could account for, so I ate quite a lot. After I was done I put on my white nightie and thong and went to bed.

In the morning, I woke, and took my bath. After I was done, I went into the living room and removed the paper. In it was another note with some clothing underneath it. It read, "Ben, wear the pink thong, bra, garters, and stockings beneath your normal clothing." Obeying the note, I put on the clothing, then I put my normal clothing over it. I made my usual breakfast, and then caught the cab to Amy's office. When I entered, the receptionist told me to go right in.

Entering, I found Amy reclining upon the couch. Seeing me, she told me to shut the door and kneel at the foot of the couch again. Once I had followed her orders, she told me, "Very soon Ben, you will notice some changes in your body. They will not be major at first, but they will accelerate once they are visible. You will enjoy them, and be excited more and more as the changes show themselves. You may even notice some by the end of this session. Now, pleasure me." With that said, she pulled up her skirt, showing me her garters and stockings, but not panties.

Obeying her, I slowly ate her out to 3 large orgasms, after which she had me do a slow strip tease for her, then erotically undress her with my teeth and tongue. After that, she mounted me once again, riding me while I sucked in her breast milk. This time she rode me for even longer than last time, and when we climaxed, it was even more powerful than before.

When I came to this time, it was to her mounting my face, where she told me, "You have made a mess, now clean me up." Obeying her, I ate her out to another large orgasm, all the while drinking our mixed juices out of her pussy. When she was satisfied that I had cleaned her out, she told me, "Examine yourself carefully. Tell me any changes that you notice."

Doing as instructed, I carefully examined my body, from top to bottom, and found something peculiar. My nipples had grown significantly, until they were almost as large as Amy's. The areola surrounding them had expanded as well, and there was a slight swelling underneath them. When I stood up to look at myself better, I also noticed that I had shrunk somewhat, now being around 5' 10", about an inch shorter than I had been before. I also noticed my muscles had lost a little of their definition, having become leaner. And though I was shorter, my legs seemed somewhat longer, and my ass was slightly rounder.

Amy got my attention by gently grabbing my chin and facing me towards her. She then said, "Go look in the corner, there you will find a full length mirror for you to look into." Doing as she told me, I walked over to the corner, and looked at myself in the mirror. Instead of seeing myself as I had always been, I saw a version of myself that was slightly prettier. I could still tell that it was me, and from a distance you couldn't tell, but seeing any changes was hard, since I had been pretty much unchanged for several years.

After looking to find any more changes, and not seeing any, I turned around and looked at Amy, who had followed me and was standing right behind me. She told me, "You are happy with the changes. You can't wait for more to come. Soon enough you will be the person that you were always meant to be, the happy person you could never quite be as you were. Now, I want you to get dressed, and go home, and take the new box behind my desk with you."

Saying my goodbyes with Amy, I left her office, saying goodbye to her receptionist and catching the cab. Arriving at my apartment, I opened the box in the living room again. Finding a note on top again, I read it:

Dear Ben,

You will take another bath tonight, like before, but when you are done you will throw away the hair removal cream. You will not need it again, as your body hair will not grow back. When you go to bed, wear the red nightie and thong. In the morning, read the note underneath the paper, and you will find something more interesting than before. You will find yourself quite a bit different in the morning than when you went to sleep.

See you in the morning,

Amy

Following the instructions, I took my bath, and threw the hair removal cream away afterwards. I then made myself some dinner, again being unusually hungry. I then went to bed after putting on my red nightie and thong.

Waking up, I found that my body felt strange. Unable to put my finger on it, I sat up, and then I really noticed changes. I had breasts! They weren't very large yet, barely a handful yet, but they were certainly breasts. Getting excited, I ran into the bathroom to check what else had changed. I could tell right away I had changed a lot from when I went to sleep. My face was much different for one, it no longer really looked like me anymore, it was pretty instead, with a finer bone structure.

I could also tell that I had lost around 3 inches in height, making me around 5' 7". My abdomen was also changed; it was now flat and slim, and narrower than before. Turning around, I could tell that my ass had filled out some more too, and my hips had gotten a little wider. I could also tell that my hands and feet had changed; they were now almost completely woman-like. And my hair had grown out, it was now down to my shoulders, and had lightened from my old black to a dark brown. Lastly, my cock didn't seem any different, but my balls had drawn up, until they were nearly internal.

Smiling widely, I took my bath, and enjoyed the fact that for once I didn't have to use that smelly hair removal cream. When I was done, I went into the living room and removed the brown paper, taking out the note. It told me to wear what was underneath, and to bag up my old clothing, since I wouldn't need any of it very soon.

In the box was a set of green silk lingerie, an open front bra, a g-string cut thong, and a garter belt, with a set of expensive black stockings. To go with that was a black silk skirt and matching jacket, and a turquoise blouse. To finish the outfit off was a pair of black pumps and a black handbag.

Putting everything on, I felt so wonderful. I had a nice breakfast of some fruit and juice, and caught the cab to Amy's office. Once there, the receptionist told me to go right in, that Amy was waiting for me.

Walking in, I saw Amy and smiled at her, saying, "How are you Amy?"

Smiling widely at me, Amy walked up, and drew me in for a kiss. "How do you think I am Ben?"

Laughing, I said, "I think you must be in a great mood, which matches mine perfectly!"

Laughing back at me, Amy said, "Good! Now we will begin the last and most important session. Now, I want you to lay back on the couch after stripping for me, and I'll meet you there once I've stripped myself."

Doing as she ordered me, I lay upon the couch, and waited for her. In a very short time, Amy lay upon me, gently playing with my nipples, making me very aroused. Kissing me gently, Amy asked, "Are you ready?"

Giving her a gentle kiss upon her tender lips, I said, "I'm as ready as I can be."

Nodding, Amy carefully rose up, and slowly inserted my cock into her pussy. She then offered her nipples up to my hungry mouth, which I accepted greedily. Slowly, our rhythm build, until we were moving at a slow but luxurious pace. As I drank of her nectar, I could feel powerful tingles running through my body, almost like the precursor to a massive orgasm. The tingles kept growing, more and more, until they became a powerful heat.

First the heat expanded into my breasts, which caused them to grow rapidly, until they were slightly larger than Amy's, like good-sized melons. It then spread to my hips and ass, which caused them to expand until they were wider and fuller than they ever had been, a little more than Amy's. It then spread to my legs and torso, causing me to lose another 3 inches, making me 5' 4". It spread to my face, making it almost as beautiful as Amy's.

Then the heat, drawn from the rest of my body, concentrated into my groin. It grew, as my orgasm grew, higher and higher, hotter and hotter, until I exploded into Amy, causing her to orgasm with me. The pleasure was unbearable, too wonderful for words, too much for the conscious mind to handle. It made me pass out again from the unimaginable bliss.

Waking up next to Amy, I found her asleep with me. I could tell that I was different from before, so I gently disentangled myself from her, and walked to the full-length mirror, and saw what I had become. I couldn't believe it; it was just far too wonderful to be real. Entranced by the sight before me, I didn't hear Amy walk up behind me, but I did feel it when she wrapped her arms around me, and felt her breasts press deliciously against my back. Turning around, I tilted my head up and gave her a kiss. Pulling back slightly, I asked her, "Now that this is done, I'd like to know why you changed me into this sexy woman?"

Smiling at me, she said, "I did tell you that I would make you happy, didn't I? You may not have known consciously, but deep down inside you, your subconscious knew that you wanted to be a woman, and that it was the only way for you to be truly happy. You will now find that all of your I.D. s will now show your new identity, at least they will once you have chosen a name for yourself. After that, what you do is completely up to you."

Thinking hard, I said, "Well, as for a name, I've always like the name Jaime, so that is what I will choose as my new name. As for what I'd like to do, that is even simpler. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Amy!"

With a tearful sob, Amy held me tight to her, and told me, "I would like nothing better than to spend the rest of my life with you, Jaime. I love you!"

"And I love you too Amy."

12