All Comments on 'Therapy'

by B_Couric

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
KentuckySubKentuckySubover 9 years ago
More, please

Really great idea and development. Hope you're considering a second chapter as their experience deepens.

mykermykerabout 8 years ago
4.5 Stars

I enjoyed this story, and actually voted 5 stars; even though male-on-male does not arouse me. I resonated with the flow of the story, up until mid Page-4; when the pace suddenly accelerated a bit more than what I perceived as ideal.

I noticed 4 or 5 typos and minor errors; but know from experience that these are easier to detect when reading the work of others, as opposed to my own. No biggie.

This story certainly merits a subsequent chapter.

49greg49gregover 5 years ago
I liked it

It was a good story, well thought out and very sexy for what can be a very unsexy subject if not handled properly. Even the MM aspects were ok since they were so abreviated.

I was actually disappointed that it didn't continue at least as far as the rest of the last night.

mattenwmattenw2 months ago

"That's very passive-aggressive behavior, very manipulative." Says the first so-called therapist when he talks about his first girlfriend and her cheating. When it comes to her girlfriend's cheating, she doesn't make any judgments. That alone shows what a stupid storyline was attempted here. Apart from the fact that nothing that has been said here has anything to do with real cuckolding but at most with sharing, it shows that the author is trying to implement his confused way of thinking.

With the second so-called therapist, the story develops even better. This therapist works without a license and without a legal basis. Because what he offers and does will land him in prison and the loss of his license if he had had one! But the author just wants to write a “cuckold story” that he believes is believable. Completely wrong and only suitable for the real mentally degenerate readers!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous