Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Non-monogamous?" Brenda was flummoxed.

"Yes, non-monogamous. Jack?" Marlene looked at him, kindly but in an almost patronizing way, "Do you honestly think you will ever let this cuckolding fetish go? Do you think it will go away?"

"No," Jack looked uncertainly back and forth at the women, worried at their reaction.

"Brenda, do you have a great desire to remain monogamous with Jack? Is that what you want?"

Now it was Brenda's turn to be put on the spot,

"I suppose, I don't know. I love him. I want us to be happy."

"Call this number. If you don't like your session, we can approach it from a different angle."

"Has it worked for many of your clients?" Jack asked.

"If it wasn't for him, I'd probably make a lot more money," she shrugged, "but I still do okay," and she again gave them that big smile. "Do you want to write a check or cash?"

**

Jack made the call from the parking lot outside, Brenda listening in. It went straight to voice-mail so he left a message.

As he sat in the car and turned the key, Brenda asked, "So what did you think?"

"It was good. Better than I thought. Didn't exactly solve our problems, but if felt nice to get my point of view across. I was really nervous to start."

"You really did that with that girl?"

"I was alpha as fuck. What can I say?"

She laughed. Jack looked at her and grinned.

"You know what I liked most about that session?" Jack asked, "It was that I didn't feel like I got blamed. You didn't get blamed. We just all talked and thought about everything."

"Very non-judgmental," Brenda agreed. "I hope the new guy is like that."

Jack picked up the paper from the center consul.

"Jim Cooper. Hmm. Here, better put this in your purse. I have his number in my phone."

She tucked it away and he pulled out, passing Marlene's green BMW, still parked.

"Do you think there's hope for us?" Jack grinned.

"Of course," Brenda answered. She reached out and took his hand. In truth both were looking forward to their next session with Mr. Cooper.

**

The session was unlike anything they expected. They received separate welcome packets express delivered later that week, a "him" and a "her" packet, with instructions not to read each other's paperwork. He gave Brenda her envelope, and she disappeared into the dining room to open it up. He went to his office, and inside his packet he found some boilerplate paperwork for billing and services, instructions for an online survey and questionnaire to be completed in advance, and a checklist of items to bring to the session.

The online survey asked him to put in a basic description of his issues with his wife, as well as a list of yes/no/maybe questions. He quickly clicked no on the physical ailment questions about illnesses, depression, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation. The list seemed to get more intimate as he checked them off. Had he been with another sexual partner while he was married? Had his spouse? Was he into dominance or submissive role-play? No. Bondage? No. There were a host of questions about BDMS and he clicked no to all of them.

Did he consider himself a jealous person in regards to his wife's extramarital sex? Yes. Would he like a threesome with his wife and another man? He thought about and clicked maybe. Another woman? Yes. It seemed to be a list of generic fantasies, some interesting and cerebral, some fit for a caveman. He was aroused as he answered them.

When he finally finished, he went back to the kitchen and peaked in at his wife who was on her laptop. "Did you go the questions online?" he wondered how much he'd be cheating by discussing it.

"Yes," she smiled. "Keep it to yourself!"

Jack snapped his fingers in mock disappointment. This doctor was going to be interesting.

The drive to his office took them into the mountains above the valley where they lived. They both were nervous as they pulled off the main two lane highway onto a winding lane sheltered by tall firs, the ground more pine-needles and scrub than bushes. When they pulled into the drive for his facility, they saw Dr. Cooper's health center resembled a largish mountain vacation home, or maybe a small hotel, two stories, but in an alpine style that blended into the surrounding mountain scenery. They were fifteen minutes from the nearest town, but it felt like they were in the middle of nowhere.

"I went to summer camp near here when I was a kid," Jack said as they pulled in.

"It must have been nice," Brenda absentmindedly answered, more interested in what she was seeing. There were a few parking spaces, and they parked, Brenda taking out a small travel bag. Dr. Cooper's instructions asked her to pack a few sexy things and that only piqued their curiosity. Jack's imagination ran wild, images of Dr. Cooper the stud fucking his wife while he watched from a corner chair fluttered through his mind.

They opened the front entrance and found themselves in a small reception area, a young attractive assistant, no older than 20 or so at the front desk. She looked up at them, "Hello, can I help you?"

"We're the Sullivan's," Jack answered. "We might be a little early."

"No, you're right on time. Have a seat."

They waited only a minute or two before an older man, maybe 55 or so came down the hallway and greeted them. He wasn't the heartthrob George Clooney that Jack imagined, he looked very normal, like he could have been Marlene's brother. He dressed decently enough not quite casual, a sport jacket over his button down shirt and blue jeans.

They followed him back down the hall where he opened large double oak doors, inviting them into to a large open area that must have taken up half the bottom floor of the building. Jack noticed a large conference table on one side near the stairs, a large wooden desk on the other side of the room. In the corner a gas fireplace sat unlit. In front of that, was place a large circular brown leather sofa set. They were invited to sit there until Dr. Cooper returned.

As they sat they looked around, admiring a library against another wall. They laughed nervously when they saw the Queen sized four poster bed, drapes and netting around it, neatly tucked away in another corner of the room.

Dr. Cooper brought in coffee and tea and put out for them on the coffee table and he poured them a couple of cups.

"I see you have a bed in here?" Jack couldn't help himself.

"Well we do sex-therapy here, it helps to be comfortable," he said it nonchalantly.

"Are we going to be using the bed?" Brenda asked, surprising and embarrassing Jack.

"Do you want to use the bed?" the doctor answered. They couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.

"I don't know," Brenda answered, laughing. Jack chuckled, more to support his wife who he suspected was just plain nervous.

Dr. Cooper sat down across from them.

"So how does this work?" Jack asked, all business.

"Okay, why don't I give you the spiel first, and then you can ask any questions. I primarily use talk therapy, although depending on the situation we may get more physically active. I'm going to ask you questions, some of them quite personal, but please remember you have nothing to hide from me. Go at your own pace, I'm not going to force you to discuss anything, but like I said, it helps me help you when you give me as much information as possible. I'm not trying to give you my solution, I'm trying to guide you to a solution.

Now, a lot of people have interesting views on what "good relationships" or "good sex" should be. As you may know, I specialize in alternative lifestyles, couples who don't necessarily want what most people would consider a normal or healthy relationship. I am here to provide guidance to couples so they do have a healthy relationship even if it is unusual. Some people see a sex therapist for physical issues, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, that sort of thing, and sometimes I can help with that, but I'm more interested, or rather, I specialize in helping couples mentally normalize their sexual behavior of themselves and their spouses, and help guide couples to solutions. After all, you want to stay together and love each other and that is really my purpose to help you do that."

Jack dwelled on the phrase "mentally normalize sexual behavior". It seemed to hit the nail on the head for his problem.

The doctor continued, "I try to help people who have had issues with abuse, or maybe have certain preconceived notions that society has unhelpfully, in my opinion, burdened them with. I'll give you a basic example. A wife has trouble with oral sex. Perhaps she was raised to think it's dirty or immoral. I try to help her with that."

"Do people have sex on that bed?" Brenda asked.

Jack looked back at her disapprovingly at the interruption, wondering if she was listening at all.

"In standard therapy, full intercourse is forbidden."

Jack didn't understand why he felt somewhat disappointed in that answer, but he comically chirped in, "Sorry honey," and Brenda laughed, easing the tension. But he thought about that wording, "full intercourse". Jack sipped his coffee, wishing he put more sugar in it.

"Let me be clear, I said standard therapy," Dr. Cooper corrected, "I don't always practice standard therapy and your issues for coming here need to be seen in the context of which type of therapy and advice works best. So to answer your question, people have had sex on that bed." He was silent for a moment, letting that sink in.

"Okay now," said the Dr. Cooper, "I have your files, the answers to your online survey. Why don't you tell me why you are here?"

It was deja vu, Brenda and Jack looking at each other. "Can I go first?" Jack asked his wife and she nodded. He'd thought about this moment, wondering if he could say the words. His heart pumped and his groin stirred.

"Well, I've asked her to have sex with other people, but when the time comes I back out. Finally she ignored me when I asked her to back out and she did it anyway." He looked at them both, desperate for affirmation.

Doctor Cooper said, "Do you want to have this relationship with your wife or do you want to have her stop?"

"I don't really want her to stop."

"Well a cuckold relationship can be very intense. Often that's why the husband falls into it, by feeding of the anxiety that this relationship generates."

"Cuckold, that sounds so, I don't know, weak. It's more like I want her to swing."

"Do you want to be part of their relationship, participate in the sex act, a threesome?"

"I don't want to touch the guy, but with my wife, sure. I could watch too."

"Is this necessary? What if she went out on a date, spent the night with a boyfriend, would that be okay?"

"In my fantasy it's okay, but in reality I go crazy."

"Sorry if I seem repetitive. Let me ask a different way. How would you like me to help you? Do you want me to talk you out of your fantasy or do you want me to help you go through with it with less anxiety?"

Again Jack sat contemplating a life altering decision. "I guess in my heart I know I'll ask her to do it again, but I don't want to be driven crazy or drive her crazy."

"Is this what you want Brenda?" Dr. Cooper asked her.

"Yes. I mean, I'm comfortable doing it, but his reaction is causing us to have huge fights. He wants it until he doesn't want it."

They both launched into their respective stories, updating Dr. Cooper on the gist of their history. It was quicker this time than with Marlene, and a half hour later they'd gotten everything out onto the table. Jack and Brenda hoped Dr. Cooper could work some sort of magic.

"Tell me Jack, in your own words, tell me why you think you pull back after you give your wife permission."

"I get jealous I guess. My anxiety shoots through the roof."

"Can you describe your perfect fantasy scenario?" Dr. Cooper had poured them more coffee.

"Well," Jack was getting aroused again as he thought about it, "I suppose it would involve Brenda going out. In my dreams she has sex, really great sex. She comes home and tells me about it, let's me have sex with her as we discuss her adventure."

"Is there a humiliation element? Do you want

Brenda or Mark to dominate you in some way?"

Jack had to think of the best way to answer. "No, I don't think so. I mean, I don't want them to disrespect me. But if I was forced to watch or something, that would be interesting."

Dr. Cooper put his file down and came over and sat by Brenda. "Brenda, I hope you don't mind if I take your hand?"

"No," Brenda looked at Jack and seemed almost bubbly as she said she didn't mind.

Dr. Cooper picked up her hand and cupped it between his palms. "Brenda, did you ever tell Jack what exactly happened on your business trip?"

She shook her head. Jack's ears perked up. In truth he had been dying to know, but their arguments made him give up that quest for information, thinking it a lost cause. This just made him madder at Brenda during their quarrels. It was a vicious cycle. Now Dr. Cooper was driving at something he was genuinely curious about.

"Why don't you tell him."

"Like, now?" Brenda asked, surprised.

"No time like the present."

"Well, we had dinner that night. Afterward we had drinks. My hotel room was next to his. I invited him into my room." Brenda paused, looking at both of them. "That's it?" She didn't know what else to say.

"Okay, but I think Jack already knows all that," and Jack nodded, "I want you to describe that night with Mark in the room, start at the beginning. Tell your husband what happened, in detail. Be as vivid as possible." He still held her hand.

"Ohhh," suddenly she understood, "So, you want the sexy version?"

Jack nodded, and Dr. Cooper squeezed her hand, "Yes, the sexy version. Don't be afraid to put on a show, to touch yourself, but please don't touch your husband."

She looked at him with a surprised smile. "Okay, let me think. Well, I invited Mark to my room. I was a little drunk. I on purpose wore a shorter skirt, showing off my legs. At this point I'd already read Jack's texts and ignored his phone calls. I just didn't want to have to deal with him. I wanted Mark. I wanted him badly, but I wasn't sure I wanted to have actual sex" she stared at Jack, "When he walked through that door, the first think I did was put my arms around him and kiss him. The way he held me, he's so strong. But when my lips touched his, it's like I melted. It was the best feeling, to be wanted, to finally be able to kiss this man who'd essentially become my schoolgirl crush."

Jack was rock hard as he listened. He contemplated touching himself, but quickly nixed the idea as vulgar.

"We kissed, this passionate real kiss, and I just wanted to kiss him, but he starts walking me back to the bed and I already know what is going to happen but I still have this plan to just do everything but have sex. He reaches down between my legs and pulled up my skirt and rubbed me through my pantyhose. The feel of his fingers moving up and down between my legs drove me insane. I knew I had to have him.

I was already very wet and I knew it wouldn't take much. But he rubbed me and I couldn't help it. I remember I started to moan and I was breathing hard and I had my first mini orgasm. That's when I changed my mind. I wanted him Jack. I needed him. I was past the point of no return."

"Oh God," Jack whispered, "I'm so horny."

"Just listen to her story Jack," Dr. Cooper kindly instructed.

"Mark pushed me back down onto the bed and continued to kiss me, but he reached up and pulled down my nylons and panties. I had a long day, I knew I was sweaty and I was kind of afraid he'd freak out, but he just pulled down my nylons and suddenly I'm in my skirt, but I'm bare underneath, the cool air feeling nice on my exposed privates, and he rubs his fingers across my clit. Normally I don't like it that quickly, you know, but I was so wound up with anticipation, I didn't need much foreplay. That's when my mini-orgasm turned into a real orgasm."

"Oh Yeah, I forgot to tell you. I put my hand down his pants and I grabbed him. He's big Jack. I can tell he's bigger than I'm used to. That's when I told him. I told him I wanted him in me, and he spread my legs, my skirt pushed up around my waist. He unbuckled and unzipped his pants," she paused and looked at Dr. Cooper, "Can I, you know, touch myself now?"

"If it makes you comfortable." Her right hand slid down the front of her skirt, Dr. Cooper still holding her left hand."

"His penis," she paused, her eyes closed, picturing it, "his penis was big and thick. Not like a pornstar or something but still it was big compared to you," she looked at Jack who simply gulped, "He got on top of me and I'm still dressed except for underneath my skirt, and he pulls up my legs, spread eagle, and he slides it in. Honey, I never felt anything like it before. It was awesome. I was surprised how easy I could take it all, but I was very wet. Hmmm." She paused, closing her eyes. Jack's cock was steel but he still dare not touch it.

"It just filled me up, every part of me, it was like I was connected to Mark. He reached places I'd never expected to be reached. It's like my vagina, my pussy, it just bonded with him. It's like.."

"Wait," Jack interrupted. "Didn't you use a condom?"

Brenda grimaced and shook her head, "Sorry?"

"Oh Jesus Christ," Jack said, and he reached down to adjust his cock in his pants and he squirted, warm slippery fluid. "Oh Jeez, fuck, I can't believe I did that."

"What?" Brenda asked.

"I just, I just came."

"In your pants?"

Dr. Cooper said, "This might be a good time to get ready for my next exercise. Jack, why don't you go to the bathroom over there and wash up a little bit. Fresh towels are laid out. Just throw it in the hamper when you are finished."

Jack wondered what the next exercise was as he slunk off to clean himself off. Finishing, he came back into the room and his wife was missing, Dr. Cooper sitting alone. "Come over here Jack. I've asked your wife to make some preparations for our next exercise, but I want to speak alone to you first."

"Okay," Jack said and took a seat again, reaching over to drink his coffee which was getting cold.

"How did you feel about that experience?"

"I mean, it was weird. I liked that I finally heard her story. I can't believe it really."

"Well you should ask her to finish her story later when you are home. She wasn't even finished. Did you notice how I took her hand as she recounted her experience?"

"Of course."

"What did you think of that?"

"I, I don't know."

"Jealous?"

"No. It was just. I don't know. I didn't mind. You're supposed to help us, so I figured it was fine."

"Was it arousing?"

"A little bit."

"Are you willing to turn up the heat? My next scenario is a step up." Dr. Cooper looked inquisitively at Jack.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to touch your wife. Not skin to skin, but more intimately. Would you like that?"

Jack's cock stirred. "Sure."

"This time, I want you to get on the bed and take your pants off. You can pull out your penis, but don't touch it."

"I can't believe it, but I'm kind of getting hard again."

"That happens," Dr. Cooper said, "Especially because your first orgasm was so spontaneous, maybe a little unsatisfying."

It was as if Dr. Cooper read Jack's mind. "Should I, like, pull it out now?"

"Sure, on the bed over there."

"Okay."

"Now I want to emphasize, this exercise is not supposed to escalate too much. Frankly, I cannot get too intimate with my clients unless they have been tested recently for STD's. My clients have often been around the block," and he chuckled.

"Well I wasn't planning on it," Jack was taken aback at Dr. Cooper's bluntness.

"Well, many couples want it. I'll talk about it with your wife before you go, but if you get tested, we can explore even more. But for now, I just want you to watch, but do not masturbate. I don't want you to have an orgasm, at least, no masturbation or self-gratification. Understand?"