Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," Jack wondered what on God's green earth was going to happen. And testing for diseases? He really wanted us to go further?

"I'm going to go upstairs and brief your wife for a few minutes. Why don't you get ready?"

Dr. Cooper went up the stairs and Jack hopped on the bed, his shoes and pants off and folded neatly on a chair. He looked down making his hardening cock dance, just for kicks. He wondered if it would be as stiff as it was before he shot off into his pants like Barney Fife. He lost track of the time looking around the room, and realized he'd been there for at least ten minutes before he heard footsteps. He leaned forward and was stunned at the sight coming down the stairs.

Brenda was dressed in lingerie she'd brought from home, a stockings and lace garter combination. Her garter clipped to the stockings. She was gorgeous. She sauntered to the bed, grinning, while Dr. Cooper followed behind her. Dr. Cooper wore latex gloves, but otherwise was dressed as before.

Jack sat on the bedspread, leaning back. He knew this was going to be good, especially when he saw the gloves. "Okay Jack, I just want you to watch. Remember what I told both of you, just let me take the lead and relax."

Brenda leaned up against the bed, hands on it and feet spread like she was being arrested by Dr. Cooper. Dr. Cooper whispered in her ear and she bent over, her breasts jiggling. Brenda's pink panties hugged her thin waist, barely covering her crotch. He reached around her right hip and brushed his fingertips across her panty clad groin. She sighed and closed her eyes, her blond hair hanging straight as she opened her mouth and let out a pleasurable "Ahhh".

Dr. Cooper did little figure eights on her panty covered pussy as he reached around with his left hand and cupped one of Brenda's breasts. He was taller than Brenda by over a foot, and hunched over her as he manipulated her pussy. She bit her lip, her breathing quickened. "Oh my," she panted.

"This is fantastic," Jack chimed in feeling he had to say something to show his appreciation.

They continued like this for a few minutes until Dr. Cooper asked her to hop up on the bed. He had her turn around on all fours, lingerie barely covering her ass and pussy as it faced Jack.

"Oh my God," he blurted.

The doctor stood on the side of the bed and patted her ass before reaching around, rubbing her vulva through the thin cloth. Brenda whimpered, breathing hard. "Oh God, I'm going to cum if you keep this up."

For Jack, butterflies fluttered in his stomach and his chest felt tight. He wanted to scream, to grab his wife, to conquer her. One part of his personality loathed this situation. It was the part of his personality that would get into a fight with his wife.

"Dr. Cooper, do you think I could?" she begged.

"Could you what?"

"I, I want to have sex with my husband."

Dr. Cooper was all business, "No, that's not going to happen right now. At home, fine. As a cuckold, he needs to get used to the loss of control. If he has sex with you, he could easily lose his will to continue. Of course you can and should have sex with him in real situations, but for right now I want Jack to sit there, feeling the anxiety, feeding off it."

Jack had to hand it to the doctor, and he actually laughed a little bit, "Oh this is driving me fucking CRAZY."

"Do you like this?" Brenda asked.

"Yes," he whispered.

"Please," she whispered, Dr. Cooper moving his fingers up and down in long broad strokes across her slit, his pace quickening. "Oh my God, I'm cumming, don't stop" she purred, and she let out a low continuous moan.

Dr. Cooper paused and pushed her panties to the side, sliding a finger into her. She backed into it, trying to treat it like a small cock.

"Please fuck me! Please," she whined, "I'm cumming!" and she leaned forward, her face into the bedspread, and she screamed as he pressed in with two fingers up to the last knuckle, trying to massage her g-spot, not that it mattered much.

He slowed considerably and pulled out, Brenda panting and pushing the hair out of her face.

"That was great," she almost whispered, happy and content.

"Do you want to have an orgasm Jack?" Dr. Cooper asked.

"Yes."

"You enjoyed another man pleasuring your wife."

Stunned at his bluntness, Jack answered, "Yes."

Dr. Cooper reached over and in three lightening quick strokes he grabbed Jack's penis, expertly gripping with his fingertips under the shaft, and Jack spurted a rope of cum up onto his shirt, almost reaching his face. "Oh my God!" Jack barely had time to process what had just occurred.

"Hmm, Dr. Cooper grinned, perfect aim. I'm getting good at that wouldn't you say?" as if he was bragging about a three point shot in basketball.

"Holy shit. What the fuck," Jack's initial inclination was to be revolted, but he had to laugh at the absurdity of it all.

"You never had a guy give you a hand-job?" Dr. Cooper asked matter of factly.

"NO."

"Well you just did. Loss of control Jack, embrace it! Why don't you two get cleaned up and dressed and we'll wrap up today's session. Did you enjoy the humiliation of it?"

"What do you mean?" Jack wondered.

"Another man making you orgasm. You don't seem overtly gay to me, so surely you must have mixed feelings?"

"I came didn't I?"

Brenda looked at the both of them, transfixed.

Jack wanted to change the subject, but deep down maybe he did like it. "What do you do if a couple comes in with some sort of bondage fetish, beat them?"

Dr. Cooper perked up at the question, "It's all in the head, Jack. Think of a child afraid to catch something light and small, like a sock. I throw the sock at you, and now you realize it's just a sock."

Jack didn't exactly consider a 5 second hand job from a guy a sock, but he got the point.

"But because you did bring it up," Dr. Cooper opened a drawer waved them over. Inside there were various leather straps and belts. "I do have toys for the basics, but I've got the really good stuff upstairs," and he laughed, slapping Jack on the back. "Next time, if you are interested, I can incorporate something more into your sexual experience."

"Expand the boundaries?" Jack said.

"You're a quick learner!"

"Wow," Brenda managed to say, Jack had almost forgotten about her. He looked at her groin and her pink fabric was soaked between her legs.

When they were cleaned up and dressed they met on the couch again, Dr. Cooper with their file in front of them. "What we've done today," he explained, "is something a little extreme, designed to expose you to a potentially anxiety inducing situation, push your boundaries out in a safe environment. I suspect much of your problems so far are fundamentally an issue of too far, too fast."

"Meaning?" Brenda asked.

"He asks you to have sex with men, you go straight to having sex, or wanting to have sex with them, at least in his eyes. He thinks he wants it, but he really doesn't."

"Huh?"

"I'd recommend you go slower. Okay, I'm going to give you two some homework that includes Mark if that is possible. Think you can handle it?"

"Sure," Brenda seemed giddy. Jack nodded, but inside wondered if that was a good idea.

**

The first date went well. Brenda was under instructions to only go out to dinner with Mark. Jack remained at home, anxious, but when she returned home after only a couple hours he attacked her in the bedroom as she described how she'd kissed him goodnight in the car as he dropped her off. Dr. Cooper had given Mark his number and asked him to call if it seemed he needed to be "talked off a ledge."

After the second date where Brenda had given Mark a hand job as he fingered her. Jack fucked her three times, and was convinced if she wasn't on birth control she'd be pregnant.

Two weeks later Jack had their medical tests in an envelope. His heart beat fast as he handed the documentation over to Dr. Cooper, who reciprocated, showing them his latest test. Still, the doctor insisted on protection and Jack swooned as they had this conversation, the surreal experience effecting him greatly. Brenda didn't seem fazed at all. She seemed ready to get fucked one way or another.

Dr. Cooper said, "Jack, I have some interesting toys you might like, why don't I show them to you?"

Jack wondered what rabbit hole loomed large in front of him as the doctor closed and locked the doors.

An hour later Jack stood on the bed his legs apart. His wrists were shackled above his head, via a device that was connected to a beam across the middle of the four poster bed. His wife was on all fours beneath him. Dr. Cooper's beefy cock slid back and forth inside Brenda's tight pussy as she moaned beneath him. Jack's cock stood straight out, electrode pads gently taped to his swollen member. The gentle current of the electric muscle simulator ebbed and flowed every fifteen seconds. Jack figured this quasi-torture was an off-label use of the device.

"Oh God," Brenda quivered under the spell of Dr. Cooper's hard condom covered dick, lathered with the highest quality lubrication. Her lips couldn't grip his shaft as it slid deep into her.

Jack moaned in frustration as more of his fluid leaked from the tip of the penis onto his wife's back. It wasn't from an orgasm so much as from the thrill of the situation. Dr. Cooper had even offered him a butt plug, but Jack refused. Electric jolts to the penis, even if the buzz wasn't particularly strong, were enough. Still, he desperately wanted to come as he watched his wife shake in orgasmic bliss.

"Please," he begged again. Dr. Cooper had seemingly ignored him ever since he applied the pads to Jack's penis fifteen minutes earlier. He gripped Brenda's hips pulling her into him as he fucked her.

The stimulator beeped and the device automatically turned off.

"Does it excite you to see another man making love to your wife?"

"Yes, of course."

"Will you let Mark make love to your wife?"

"Yes," Jack whimpered, his legs weak.

Brenda moaned, "It's too much, you have to finish up."

Almost on command Dr. Cooper slammed his cock into her and he grunted, cum filling his latex reservoir.

He pulled out and Brenda collapsed, exhausted. He went to work on Jack's penis, groping it as he pulled off the sticky pad. Jack though of when he put them on, how his cock grew as Dr. Cooper applied gel to aid the electric current. Now he winced as he pulled off the sticky pads. "Ouch ouch ouch ouch," Jack yelped.

"You know, I remember your story Jack, how you found your girlfriend having sex, how you took your friend's condom and really did crazy things with it, smearing it on your girlfriend."

Jack gulped, wondering why he brought it up.

"Personally, I found the story amusing, in a dark humor kind of way. Some clients find cum play to be very arousing." Dr. Cooper started to remove his condom.

"Really?" Jack looked down nervously. His purple head swollen to maximum size.

"Absolutely," Dr. Cooper and he gently held up Jack's swollen cock and using the condom, squeezed his cum onto Jack's penis spreading it around with his firm grip.

Jack closed his eyes and came.

**

Two weeks later Jack sat at home looking at his checklist. He'd cleaned the apartment, finishing up the laundry and even cleaning the oven and the windows. The place never looked better. He'd done everything, his balls heavy and aching, but kept to the plan.

By about 11 pm he was going nuts and desperately wanted to call her or relieve himself, he couldn't decide which. He called Dr. Cooper and they spoke for about fifteen minutes as he went through all the reasons to wait it out calmly. Dr. Cooper had mentioned something that stuck in his head afterward. "Every time you've tried to stop it you've regretted it. You didn't regret the office session. You didn't regret the dates. You probably won't regret this evening."

Jack to it to heart. Per the agreement, she was to be home by 1 am. It was 12:15 am when she strolled through the door, looking radiant.

"Did you?" He asked, knowing the answer as she smiled. Silently she walked over to him as he sat on the couch. He reached up under her skirt as he kissed her stomach.

Her panties were missing.

"How do you feel?" She asked.

"I love it."