Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't but the two of us were getting nowhere. I remembered Mark had broken up and was probably horny as hell."

"But he has not only fixed me, we have fallen in love."

I looked at him and he stuck out his tongue. "Yes," he mouthed.

With her eyes still closed, Louise said, "I'll have to send you a bill for marriage broker services."

I moved down and shifted my attention to her fine ass. "We may not let you go. Three may be better than two. Wasn't that nice, riding him? After you got over the naughty shock of it."

"I refuse to answer. The two of you are depraved."

I stretched out alongside and whispered, "Yes, totally depraved."

We lay in each other's arms, trading kisses and enjoying Mark's hands rubbing here and there. He pulled up a sheet and crept away.

A while later, she whispered, "Do you think we can be lovers and enjoy his cock too? I've had the hots for you forever, but couldn't go over the line with a client. Now that you are cured..."

I worked her on top, so our clits could rub together. "Yes," she said, "please, yes." I tucked her head into me and concentrated on the tingles shooting from where we were rubbing each other. Mark was standing in the doorway, watching and stroking his hard cock. My eyes gestured to where two sets of female legs were spread open on the bed, and my hands began a soft spanking noise on her globes, masking his movement across the room. She felt him on the bed only seconds before he was fully buried.

"OMG, not again," she cried out.

She wailed in my ear, "Sheila, he is so damn good in there, I can't stand it..."

I did the humping for both of us. My deprived therapist was coming and coming, no longer frightened of his big cock. "Oh, oh, oh."

He leaned down and kissed the back of her head. "You are such a fine fuck, sis. I'm not giving this up."

He mouthed at me, "You are next."

Louise was limp and almost passed out as she was moved to the side so his terrible big wet cock could find my special place again and drive home.

He whispered, "You meant that?"

"About love?" I nodded and mumbled, "More."

I couldn't believe how normal this was. His cock is exploring in there, his pubic bone is rubbing on your clit, his lips are pressed to yours, everything is shooting off, and you come. Just like that. Regular as clockwork. Except it never had been, and I was so happy I was crying again.

Louise pushed him off and said, "Brute, let me take care of the poor girl."

After tears and laughter and showering under not very warm water, there was tea and toasted sandwiches and smiles in the kitchen. We even abandoned the nude encounter, but not the touching. Hips were pressed to hips. Wandering hands caressed breasts and pinched hard behinds.

"There is a nice hike, if you are interested."

12