Therapy Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband plots wife's submission.
2.1k words
4.19
80.6k
36

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/23/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evals22
evals22
312 Followers

They were high school sweet hearts. She was the cheerleader and he the football jock. Her name was Debra, she hated 'Debbie" and his David. Their friends called them double D. A bit of a reference to her ample chest and their overt sexuality. No one was surprised when they married right after graduation and moved away from the cold of Iowa to California. They had no real skills but both were willing to work hard and neither would admit to high school being their 'glory days'. Both wanted the world and were ready to work for it.

David had worked summers on construction crews and an uncle of his had a residential building crew in the Bay Area. He started as a gopher on the crew and with his skills and intelligence he made project manager by age thirty and was responsible for their custom high end homes. He bought and remodeled a nice home in the Santa Cruz mountains. Debra had worked in retail; with her good looks and great personality she did well at the nicer stores at the Valley Faire Mall. She wanted more for herself and she went to school, working both schedules around each other. She became a physical therapist and her and a girlfriend opened their own office in Los Gatos. They had a group of doctors who referred to them and kept busy. They lived a comfortable lifestyle, even in the high priced Silicone Valley.

They had made many friends and when they found time they loved to party. Both kept in good shape and they decided to hold off on children until their late thirties. They would visit family in Iowa on Thanksgiving and tried to make their vacations special so they could rekindle their love.

Their sex life was good, neither being afraid to experiment or discuss their fantasies. David would often talk about Debra being a slut for other men. She would help his fantasies by pretending he was someone else or tell him how she fucked one of her clients. She would describe how he had a huge cock and she had come under its spell and would do whatever he commanded. Debra admitted she had a fantasy of serving a well endowed man. David rented hard core videos and they both found videos staring an Italian named Rocco to be their favorites. Whenever David rented his newest movie he knew he was into a hot night of sex.

This porn star wasn't really good looking, but he was in good shape and well hung. He also treated women in a very dominant manner. He would fuck their mouths with little concern of their comfort. He slapped their asses and tits, spit in their mouths and would force his cock into their mouth right after using their assholes. Debra knew this was reprehensible behavior but it also affected her at some basic level, She would throw her husband out if he treated her like that but deep inside she found herself wondering what it would be like to be completely sexually submissive to a man.

David knew these things intrigued her so he would bring them into their lovemaking. He would tell her how Rocco was in town and needed some deep muscle therapy. How she would have to give him his therapy in in a mini skirt and heels. They would both talk about what he did to her and their sex reached higher levels than usual. These special sessions were saved for when they had time to spend the day in bed. David would never act out these fantasies; it was not his nature to be rough with women, but he would relish talking about it and imagining it. He one time broached the subject with Debra.

"Would you like to find someone with a big cock and be his slut for a day?" he asked after they finished their lovemaking.

Debra sat up in bed, the sheet falling from her breasts. The cold air causing the nipples to stiffen. "Really do it. I don't know Honey. If Roccoo was here a few minutes ago I would have fucked him in a minute," she smiled and continued "but if you are asking me do I want to go out and find a hung stud and let him use me, I don't think so."

"What if it happened, by chance. Would you act on it?"

"I wouldn't ever do anything to risk our marriage. Ever."

He smiled and pulled back the sheet showing her his hard cock. "Well, if it ever does happen don't worry about me. I would not mind at all."

She laughed and bent over engulfing his cock in one motion. She looked up and said, "My 'little Rocco sure seems to like the idea."

From that day on David thought of trying to figure a way of making it happen. He knew it was probably just a dream but maybe with his help he could make it a reality. When he was alone he searched internet sites and even got to the point where he exchanged photos of Debra, with her face blocked out, with men who seemed to fit the bill. It never went beyond that, though. David was afraid someone they didn't know could blow up in his face.

A few months later David was working out in his gym and was spotting a guy he had worked out with before. His name was Frank and he was a well built nice guy. A little pushy and aggressive for David but a good work out buddy. David usually worked out and headed home to shower but today he had a meeting and planned to change at the gym. He had forgot his shoes and called Debra to ask her to drop them off on her way to work.

He saw her drive up and he excused himself from the work out and met her at the door. At thirty she was still a very sexy woman. She stood about five foot six and had shoulder length brown hair. She had long legs and firm upright breasts. Her full lips gave her an Angolina Jolie look and even though she wasn't dressed up she turned the head of many of the men in the gym. Including Frank.

After David took his shoes to the locker he returned to Frank to finish their set. Frank asked him about Debra.

"Who was that you were talking to. She was a real looker."

"That is my wife Debra," David answered.

"Sorry, Bud. I didn't know. You are one lucky guy. No offense but I'd love a piece of that."

David laughed, "No offense taken, she is a beautiful woman. You are right I am a lucky guy."

They finished the work out and both went to shower. David came out of the stall first and was drying off when Frank emerged. David stopped for a second and stared. Frank's cock swung as he walked towards him. It was easily six inches soft and very thick. Below it swung two very large testicles, the size of tennis balls. Frank stopped and stood in front of David for a few seconds before David realized he was aware of his stare.

"That's okay. I get that a lot. Guys stare at it wondering how big it is hard and most imagine their girlfriends or wives touching it."

"Sorry, no I wasn't, well I was staring but...never mind."

Frank laughed and turned around and began to dry off. They finished dressing and said their good byes and headed off to work. David thought of little else that day. He kept seeing Debra on her knees with Frank towering over her.

They continued their work outs together and nothing was mentioned about their exchange in the locker room. David would occasionally glimpse at Frank's crotch and could often make out the outline of his cock under his workout shorts. One day Frank asked David if he would like to get a cup of coffee. David's schedule was flexible that morning so they both walked down to the corner Starbucks and sat in the early morning sunlight.

Frank asked how Debra was and asked what she did for a living. He asked if they had children and about how they met. David answered all the questions and finally he spoke to Frank about what he had been thinking.

"Frank, this may be, well I am pretty sure it is," he laughed, " a bit personal. I know you find my wife good looking, and well I was wondering..."

"What, are you into swinging. Hell, yes I would love to join in. I have done quite a few threesomes and really enjoy it."

"No, not exactly. What I meant......"

"You aren't looking at me and you. Listen David I am straight as the proverbial arrow."

"No. Me too. Never." David answered quickly, hoping to dispel any thoughts of that kind.

"Then what. You want to watch us together. You into that?"

"Let me finish, Frank. Listen Debra, and I, have this fantasy about her being used by a man, I mean dominated by a man with a large cock. You know, her being his slut. The Penthouse letters type of thing. I am not necessarily there in all the fantasies but it turns me on to think about it."

"Yeah, and those letters are probably written by some fat guy in a studio apartment. Is this her idea?"

"Well, yes and no. For years we have talked about it and she knows she has my blessing but she knows nothing about you."

"Well if we show up one night, how will she take that?"

"Probably throw us both out. For this to work we need to take it slowly. Kind of set her up, put her in the situation that might allow this to happen. Honestly it is a long shot. A guy like you probably gets enough pussy, so it isn't worth your time. Never mind. Forget I mentioned it."

Frank told David it would be well worth his time, especially with someone as hot as his wife. He said the hunt is often better than the kill. He asked David how he thought it may work. David explained the Rocco videos, which Frank admitted to having seen some. He told of how in their fantasy talk Debra would say how Rocco had come to her office for 'therapy' and she would describe how he used her.

Frank was very interested in hearing David's plan. He certainly had put a lot of time into it. He thought if Frank could become a client of Debra's and he could set up a situation where she got a glimpse of his cock, well maybe she would respond if he tried to seduce her. If she didn't she would never know David was behind it and Frank would only be out the cost of the sessions which David said he would pay for any ways. His only criteria was that Frank never forced himself on her or approached her away from the office.

While Debra was seeing Frank, David would rekindle their fantasy the night before and perhaps take her to the brink and somehow leave her sexually unsatisfied so she would be more likely to succumb to his advances. He would be sure to have a Rocco video and would talk a lot about how she should try and live out their fantasy. They agreed to set the plan in action. Most of Debra's patients were referrals from doctors so David gave Frank a name of one of her patient's who worked with him. The guy was on an extended vacation so Debra wouldn't be seeing him soon. David knew she would often take 'walk-ins' if they were slow.

Frank had a history of a groin injury from his football days so he figured he would be able to 'fake' the symptoms with some sense of realism. They picked the following Thursday for Frank to show up. David had access to her lap top and would search for a time when her appointments were light. They shook hands and before they left the coffee shop Franks asked David a question.

"I have seen those videos and things get a bit nasty. I like sex like that but are you sure she, and maybe more, you can handle it?"

"Frank, take it as far as you can go. As long as you do not force her into anything, the nastier the better," he paused, " for the both of us."

"And if I succeed, what if she doesn't tell you, then what. You will know you have a cheating wife. Won't that put a strain on things?"

"I appreciate your concern. I haven't ironed out all the details, but I know I want to give this a go. Our love is strong enough to handle this if it doesn't turn out exactly as planned.

....to be continued.

evals22
evals22
312 Followers