All Comments on 'Therapy Ch. 01'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
wagon tongue

We don't need another wimp watching his slut wife!!

hotedmcplhotedmcplabout 16 years ago
well don't read it then

Why do people that hate these stories continue to read them, I can't understand how a person seeks out these stories, reads them completely and then whines about them.

Take off your tin foil hat and pick up an Archie comic and wank to that.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Fetish BS

in the wrong category. Disgusting.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Bdsm sucks all day.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Story isn’t erotic, it is funny.

Imagine, an author so deeply damaged that a woman’s look, scent, feel isn’t enough to arouse sexual feelings in him. For this author, the sexual feeling is only aroused by comparing himself to other men with perfection in their physical attributes, impossible attributes (tennis ball sized nuts).

The author’s arousal can only be obtained by having this perfect, imaginary specimen degrade him in some way, such as fucking his wife.

This is a truly pathetic form of the author’s self-hate and for him the hate is the sex. He is incapable of having normal healthy sex.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Hotedmcpl SQUEALLLEEEDDDD: “well don't read it then

Why do people that hate these stories continue to read them”

ROARS WITH LAUGHTER AT THE FILTH COMMENTER!

We don’t read them. I stopped reading when the story was revealed to be just another where the primary sex was between author himself and his deeply damaged self-esteem.

Hotedmcpl BLEATED: “I can't understand how a person seeks out these stories,”

We seek out EROTIC STORIES for which the Loving Wives category was CREATED. Instead we find a self-abusing author who is incapable of having normal sex without degrading himself or some imaginary woman. It thoroughly pisses us off that we have to wade through reams of stories that are anti-erotic to find one or two stories that actually belong here.

Hotedmcpl SNIVELED: “and then whines about them”

Tough, Twinky. I am going to “whine” about all deplorables whether they be authors like this one, or molesters of little boys, or scat lovers, or cross dressers, or any sex that is abusive of a loving relationship. Get over it.

Hotedmcpl WHINED: “Take off your tin foil hat and pick up an Archie comic and wank to that.”

Is that what gets you off?????

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous