Therapy in the Redwoods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After all these years of school and training, Ana is facing her future. At the moment, she is pretending depression to avoid thinking about it. But she made a mistake, a big mistake, by letting me into her problem space. We are going to talk her through it. She is going to tell us about choices and we are going to help her choose the right ones. There isn't going to be any resistance, because she knows we are big and strong and will beat her."

Kit had the thinnest of smiles, and Ana was shrinking into herself, pretending maximum gloom.

"Come on, we are going for another run to get the juices running. It will help with the homework."

"But our running clothes are all wet from the wash."

I stepped out of my shorts and stood in front of them, airing out and instructing my male appendage to behave. Kit joined me, her clothes dropped on the sofa. Ana hissed, "You've got to be kidding."

There was a hard silence until the patient realized compliance was necessary and slipped out of the elegant top and shorts. Whatever else was wrong, the body looked terrific as she led us out the door and down the path. Kit tried to punch me but I grabbed the fist and kissed it. "No violence. Not yet at least."

We pummeled each other down the trail, laughing. Ana was picking up speed and leaving us behind.

Five miles later, we slumped on the porch swing in hazy sunshine. The two of them were kissing and making small noises that could have been complaints about asinine males. My hands massaged both of them as I asked, "Which decision first, Ana? Where to work? Where to live?

Kit disappeared and returned with blankets and sun hats. "Stay put, I will bring more coffee."

Her hand felt around above her head, trying to locate my cock. Her eyes were closed, but the body was twitching.

"You don't get any of that until later. Much later, if we don't hurry up and complete the homework. There is a vineyard tour scheduled for three, but it will have to be called off if there isn't a lot of progress."

"Fuck, Aaron, fuck!"

Kit leaned down with a kiss. "You heard him. There is none of that until Ana's Plan A is on paper."

She tried to curl into a ball, but her helpers prevented that too.

"I'm going to cry."

"Any crying and I will beat your butt black and blue."

She sat up and glared at us. "All right. I don't need three choices about work. I want to work two-thirds time with pediatric cases needing personal help in dealing with health issues. The other third will be music and art."

"The other choices are a distant second?"

"Yes. Are you going to beat me?"

None of us had clothes on so it was easy to get her over my knee, beautiful behind ready for my hand.

"You're not!"

SMACK!

"Oww! God damn it, I made a decision!"

"Are you sure you are not play acting for your friends?"

SMACK!

"Aaron! Please! I promise I am not lying or acting." She lay there sobbing and pounding the cushion with her fists.

She knew from her training that self-deception was the commonest of neurotic behaviors. I wondered if any of that was floating in her brain. But leaned down and kissed the sexy globes.

"You are NEVER getting back in my good graces with stupid kisses on my butt!"

Kit came from the bath and handed me a tube of cream. I spread it generously and carefully. After treating the red places, I worked my fingers slowly to her sex, squirting more cream into the crevice and allowing it to work deeper and deeper, all the way to her hooded clit.

With no warning, she screamed and came on my fingers. "No, no, no. I can't do this."

She climbed to her knees on either side of my thighs and lowered herself, eyes closed tight. Obviously assuming that the male beneath her would make sure the two parts went together properly.

She was right and I made an agreeable low noise, resting hands on her hips and thrusting up carefully.

"Kit," she wailed, "how can he take me like this? I have no self-control at all..."

We rocked back and forth, enjoying being tight. Kit straddled my legs behind Ana, applying kisses and little pinches and loving noises.

"Oh god, two of you..." She came, in long rolling spasms accompanied by fresh tears.

Kit's kiss over Ana's shoulder let me know that another woman needed cock. The thought swelled and hardened me inside Ana.

"You are thinking of her. I can feel it. Once more, please."

If there is truth in good sex, Ana was full of truth, wailing and falling back to the cushion, eyes closed.

Evelyn, dearest Evelyn, was quickly and roughly riding my slimy tool. "Seconds! Is that all I get? Seconds!" She was smiling and laughing and squeezing wildly. I swatted her ass and threatened the same redness Ana had received.

"When you are finished fucking me the way I like, there will be retribution. Just wait and see."

Seconds later, she was wailing through a fine orgasm, cursing me vilely.

The sun moved from behind a redwood tree, illuminating three wasted bodies. I opened an eye and immediately lusted after my companions, whose feminine charms were stunning in the light and shadow. But there was still work to accomplish.

"You've earned a nice visit to the vineyard, but why not finish your homework? Doesn't the sun feel good? Stay where you are and tell us what you are going to do about living arrangements. The pediatrics job will be a snap. You will have your pick of hospitals and clinics."

Evelyn's toe nudged the medical body. "Yes, your pick. Why not pick Aaron and me for housemates? Even if we get married, I will share."

Ana sat up, sun full on her marvelous front. "How can you make an offer like that? You know how difficult it is to be around me!"

I used my deep male voice. "Maybe we like difficult women. The ones with bodies to match their fine minds."

She stood and took a yoga pose in the shaft of sunshine. "I love you both dearly, but I don't deserve this...

Kit was in my arms, our eyes on Ana's body tightening and shifting in the ancient moves.

"Let us decide about who deserves what. Until you are over Ian and settled into work routine, we are your support group." Kit's voice had a definite edge. She was going to be a great therapist, with a natural feel for when to be soft and when to be tough.

"I really can get it on with him if I am needy?"

"We will wear him down together."

"Damn, this might work."

12