All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 001'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Turbulence1973Turbulence1973almost 8 years ago

An interesting take on the ideal of a Yankee in King Arthur's Court. Dragon Age definitely lends itself well to the Realms of fantasy, however you've picked an interesting time to get back there. Right before the fall of Cailan? Not exactly the safest time in Ferelden.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Adoration

Adored Dragonage, by putting this before Ostagar there is a tremendous opportunity to change causality in the game and the canon. Lets see how this reads. Good read so far.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonalmost 8 years ago
I like this

I don't read much non-ero stuff on lit, but this caught my interest. I like how you travel from earth and Theda's through dreams. The DA stories I read haven't done that. This also takes place a bit before ostagar which might lead to some fun changes. Keep it up.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
very interesting

never played the game but it looks good so far

probs best to put in the sci fi though

4WellWritten4WellWrittenover 7 years ago
Good reading

I enjoy this story. It is well written and have a good storie Line.

Keep up the good work

I have added this story and author to my list of favorites.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 7 years ago
Here I go AGAIN!!!

Love reading this over and over. Hopefully you'll turn it into a book we can read without the chapters interrupting the flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank you.

I just downloaded Dragon Age: Origins and I'm about to start on it for the first time. Thank you so much for introducing me to this world in such a fantastic, romantic, exhilarating way. I'm slightly embarrassed that I feel so giddy, waiting for it to finish downloading so I can meet the characters for the first time myself.

So here's to something new to keep me entertained while I wait with bated breath for your next chapters. Sending much love and wishing copious inspiration upon you.

- Destined

LoveDeniedLoveDeniedover 6 years ago
Thank you!

I'm starting this story again from the beginning, I love it so much! I'm not a gamer and have never read the books or seen the game on which this is based. So its amazing to me how you've made this story so easy to follow, enjoyable, and have portrayed it such that the reader, despite a lack of book/game knowledge, can become invested in the outcome. Thank you for your work and keep up the good job!

AestheticHoeAestheticHoeover 6 years ago
Love!

I have always been a HUGE fan of Dragon Age and was pleasantly surprised to find this story wow, so far I'm loving it and I can't wait to read it all! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A at first I expected a story .....

based on J. R. R Tolkeins Lord of the Rings. Especially since There and back again was the title of Bilbo Baggins journal. But your story is good in its own right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sister!!

I haven't read the whole thing, but I had yo comment. I never thought I would find someone as obsessed with Dragon Age and Alistair as me. I am honestly in love with Alistair!!

MissKersyMissKersyabout 4 years ago
Amazing

I love this series! It’s been awhile since I’ve been on the site so I’m starting over from the beginning! I am so happy to see you’re still writing There and Back Again!

Kline1776Kline1776over 3 years ago
Embarking on Your Adventure

I have seen your stories show up on several of my Recommendation lists on this website. Today I re-entered the world of Dragon Age, as told through your chronicles, and this first chapter truly captured my attention and imagination.

I am excited to read more, and I am very happy that you have carried on this storyline for such a long time. Until next time, Safe Travels.

taco1085taco1085about 1 year ago

omg, great story, I thought a first the character was a man in the begining. then as I read it is a woman. I think....wow

taco1085taco1085about 1 year ago

At first I was concerned and thought the main character was a man, only to read on and discover it is a woman, what a surprise... great story. cant wait to read more..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous