All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 013'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 8 years ago
How Devious and Underhanded!

I like it! Methinks the girl is learning. Just curious ... Is her modern body losing any weight? I would guess between all the exercise she gets in Thedas and the reduced opportunities to overeat while in her own apartment that the pounds should be melting off of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ooooh yeah

your story telling prowess has been good so far, but now, it's gettin' moar gooder.

Can't wait for the next one!

Storm113Storm113almost 8 years ago
aarrgghh!!!!!!! Too short!!!

Really love this story!! More please. 5* Would give more if I could.

Muadib89Muadib89over 7 years ago
question

Just curious why the heck dosen't she being a handgun with her at least for self-defense if no other reason ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Of guns and praise

This story is bloody superb. I'm taking my day to revel in it.

Muadib, you have to remember our protagonist has been focusing on survival and comfort more than weaponry. She's also been having dizzy/transfer spells more frequently and is currently in hospital. While she might've had time to go to a gun shop, until she collapsed in her home for two weeks, she has no gun experience at all and there's nobody in Ferelden to teach her to shoot straight. Having cash in hand along with warm clothing and supplies, as well as having her affairs straight back in reality, would be a better use of her resources.

Besides, she's carrying a sword and while guns may run out of bullets, it takes a long time to run out of sword.

That being said, I wonder what the hospital staff will do when they notice some of the stuff she had on her person has gone missing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So that's how you do the sword quest!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous