All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 149'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandover 6 years agoAuthor
Oh for Pete's Sake

Alright, look: I do not vote bomb. I don't fake votes. I don't even vote for myself! You don't have to love the story, but 60+ people who give my story 5's every chapter apparently don't agree with you, okay? No one is making you vote or making you give me a 5.

Seriously. SMH.

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandover 6 years agoAuthor
Alright that's enough

Look, I tried to be polite. I don't vote for myself. I only started posting here because readers from other sites requested it. I could not care less what my scores are - I write for me, and I post across a dozen sites and get plenty of feedback, which is what I'm really interested in, reviews - not a score.

Why did I shoot up for votes and popularity? I mean, you could be right that I spend all of my time (not writing the story I've posted over 700,000 words for) making fake email accounts and voting for myself - or it could be that people saw a more recent chapter on the 'new' list and decided to go back and take a look at older chapters.

Regardless, I'm done being nice. Troll me and get your comments deleted; continue to troll me and I will moderate all comments before they can be posted. This kind of behaviour is why amateur authors stop writing.

It isn't as though I get paid per vote or something. Seriously. It's fanfiction; I write because I want to explore the story, not for money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ElyssaCousland

I don't know how many you will have to vote for yourself to get a good rating. I didn't follow the conversation but just ignore this dumb ass who is accusing you off this.

If this person don't like the story then go find something else. at least she doesn't make false promises like some other writers and then be rude if you call them out.

I for one really like this series and always look for the new chapter, if anything the chapters come a bit slow but I just follow some other stories to make up the time for the next chapter.

So please keep going with TaBA. We love it

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 6 years ago
Thank You!

Both for for your generosity in sharing with us the results of your amazing creativity and changing the taglines of each chapter so it is easier to realize if and where a chapter may have been missed. Several chapters may be posted before I can get back to this site to read. Now I can tell where to start again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous