All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 156'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 6 years ago
Noooooo!

You can't leave us hanging like that!

Storm113Storm113about 6 years ago
I agree: Noooooo!

Don't leave us hanging like this. $_()) !@@$$4()6::/=#!=/)(#)$(=:;';:) So there! Lol! Please, soon! 5* still!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
BACK OFF

ElyssaCousland send a new chapter in every 2 to 3 weeks, It's very rude to write a comment like Storm113 did. The stories are free and at least her story is still going, not like some other writers who stops halfway with their stories.

TK

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandabout 6 years agoAuthor
TK

Thank you for defending me hon, but Storm's just joking - I tend to love cliffhangers ;) I appreciate the defence though!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just wondering

So, Is this all thought up, Or is it an actual book that is published, and just being republished here? Or is it original content?

-Moose

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandabout 6 years agoAuthor
Ummm

Not sure what you mean, Anonymous. This is a story that I wrote, fan fiction based on the video game Dragon Age: Origins (now moving into Dragon Age 2, and eventually Dragon Age: Inquisition). I post this on several other sites in addition to this one, but it is not a published book - you cannot publish fan fiction for profit due to intellectual property rights.

MooseOgMooseOgabout 6 years ago
That's what I meant

Yeah that's what I meant. I was wondering if this was fan fiction or something other than that, although I did not exactly know how to phrase it without it sounding offending. Also just another thing, are you making this up on the go or do you already have it pre-typed and just teasing us with cliffhangers? ;), Anyway, Keep up the great work, you can expect to see more of me. I had to make an account to post another comment to reply to a wonderful writer that is writing an amazing story and actually replies to her readers. Don't know if you know her ;). See ya around!

-Moose

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous