There and Back Again Ch. 047-048

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sierra...Maker, what are you doing to me?" He gasped and I grinned as I licked all the way from the base to the tip of his length, then lifted one hand to cup his sac as I did it again. The trembling increased, and I could read agonised arousal on his face as my tongue lightly stimulated him. Finally taking pity on him, I engulfed the head with my mouth, my tongue darting around the tip, one hand still massaging his sac while the other came to grip his shaft. I knew I wasn't getting much more than that in my mouth -- he was large, and contrary to at least one foster mother's belief, my mouth wasn't -- so I used my hand to slowly stroke the exposed length. I hollowed out my cheeks, sucking softly, loving the sounds I was pulling from him as I did. His stream of prayers and curses resumed as I sucked, licked, and stroked, and I felt his sac pull up against his body as he prepared to orgasm. I stopped, letting his cock pop out from between my lips with a sucking sound, and gently squeezed the base of his shaft until I could feel the urge had passed.

He groaned in dismay, and I smirked evilly at him. "That's for moving when you weren't supposed to."

I leaned in to start again, lips and tongue stimulating the engorged head as my hands resumed their gentle stroking. I could feel him trying to resist, but before long he was subtly thrusting his hips and groaning incoherently. Again I stopped, and he cried out in disappointment. His breath stuttered as he panted with need, his face a gorgeous mix of passion and agony, and I finally smiled.

"Okay, Alistair. Come on, then." I met his gaze as I engulfed his erection again, and this time I had no intention of stopping. I sucked and stroked, and his legs shook, and his hands came up to touch my cheek and my hair, for which I forgave him. He didn't grab me or try to control my movements, and I was grateful. I tried to express my love for him through my eyes as the rest of me tried to give him release. He whispered, warningly, and I shrugged off his weak attempt to push me away, and then he shouted my name as he came, explosively, in my willing mouth. I swallowed as fast as I could, barely able to keep up with the onslaught. Finally, it seemed he was done, and he slumped forward and braced himself on my shoulders. I gave one last suck, one last stroke, and then slowly released his now overly sensitive, rapidly deflating package.

He groaned, voice husky, as he caught his breath and I stood up. He pulled me into him, crushing me into a tight embrace. I smiled and cuddled into his chest.

"You know, I didn't say you could move yet."

"Oh, to the Void with that!" He reached down, scooped me up, and tossed me across the room onto the bed. The massive frame creaked and groaned under the sudden assault, and for a brief moment I thought I might be dumped onto the floor. Finally the frame stabilised, and Alistair climbed into the bed with me.