All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 069-070'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Storm113Storm113over 7 years ago
YES!!

I was hoping they'd get back together! 5* as usual!!!!

StoneBasherStoneBasherover 7 years ago
Thank you

I just realized I have devoured a great many of these chapters since the last time I left a comment. As soon as I get home from work every other day I eagerly check the website to see if there is another chapter up.

I love this story. Perhaps as someone who played the hell out of the games I am predisposed to liking your story but I am also a voracious (and somewhat picky) reader. I almost never leave anything less than 5 stars on a story because I almost never reach the end of a story unless it was good enough to hold my attention to the end. Just about anything can put me off a story, bad grammar or spelling, lack of insight into true human emotions, unnecessary asides or immediately describing the bust size of every character ever met in the story. So the fact that this is a fan fiction of Dragon Age is not the only reason I like your story.

You have given me hours of enjoyment and I thank you.

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 7 years ago
About Time!

It's about time they got back together! It was so frustrating seeing them so miserable when they obviously love each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Tongue in cheek.

They get back together in chapter 69? Missed sex scene opportunity there. ;P

In all seriousness, FANTASTIC work. I'm blowing through the chapters with the constant fear of catching up to current postings.

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandabout 7 years agoAuthor
chapter 69

My beta and I did have a discussion about the prophetic nature of the chapter numbering...*grin*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous